Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Kill Any Fulani Herdsman Trying To Attack My Church - Pastor Johnson Suleman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kill Any Fulani Herdsman Trying To Attack My Church - Pastor Johnson Suleman (492 Views)

I Went Into Armed Robbery To Raise Money To Start My Church - Suspect / "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman / Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kill Any Fulani Herdsman Trying To Attack My Church - Pastor Johnson Suleman by splashinfo: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
A video has emerged of fiery senior pastor of the Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has emerged in which he asked his church members to deal ruthlessly with any Fulani herdsman whose mission is to attack him or the church.

Watch the Full video here: [url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP0BNA9SoFU [/url]

“Somebody called me and told me that there is a plan to send Fulani herdsmen after you and I said ok and the person said I should be careful and I said careful of what.

“He said the herdsmen are just going to run into the road like herdsmen and begin to cause confusion and while your security men clear them and you come out, they will open fire.

“I said okay. After about a week, he called me and said please, if you don’t do that, they might bring them to come around church premises. I said its okay. And I told my people, any Fulani herdsman you see around you, kill him.
“I have told them in the church here, that any Fulani herdsman that just entered by mistake, Kill him, Kill Him. Cut his head. If they are busy killing Christians and nothing is happening, we will kill them and nothing will happen,” he said in the video.

There had been continued attacks by suspected Fulani herdsmen in the southern part of Kaduna with the governor declaring curfew at intervals.
Re: Kill Any Fulani Herdsman Trying To Attack My Church - Pastor Johnson Suleman by vatiqan(m): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
It's very much ok! Long overdue.
Re: Kill Any Fulani Herdsman Trying To Attack My Church - Pastor Johnson Suleman by Solowande(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Yes o! Kill dem all and nothing go happen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Suffer Fresh Xeophobic Attacks In South Africa / BREAKING: 7 Feared Dead As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Ile - Ife Lukmon / Aftermath Of The Hausa-yoruba Clash In Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.