Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" (47436 Views)

Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) / BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi / Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by CastedDude: 9:37am On Nov 23, 2017
The suspected leader of a gang known as the "Great Men" Mr. Chinedu Akpunonu (AKA Obrocho) that allegedly masterminded the shooting in St. Philips Catholic Church, Ozubulu, has opened up to his counsel Okechukwu Ikenna and narrated how the shooting was carried out in Ozubulu.

Recently, the Anambra State Police Command paraded four suspected members of a deadly gang (The Great Men) including their leader Mr. Chinedu Akpunonu (AKA Obrocho) who confessed to have masterminded the Ozubulu massacre that had 13 people killed and about 22 injured on August 6.

Chinedu who further confessed to have never sent his boys to attack the St. Philips Catholic Church that led to the shooting of the congregations said: "our target was Bishop, I sent my boys to get me bishop, and when they went to his house and could not find him, they decided to check him in the church and after they realized Bishop had left the country back to South Africa they resorted to killing members of his family which resulted the careless shooting in the church.

One of the suspects, 44-year-old Vincent Ike condemned the killing and disassociated himself saying it wasn't in their plan but the boys overreacted.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/suspected-gang-leader-ozubulu-church-massacre-narrates-attack-carried.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by FarahAideed: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2017
Fools

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by rusher14: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2017
I thought they said it was Hausa.

grin

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by MorataFC: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
FarahAideed:
Fools
who

1 Like

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by LEXYCOM: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
cry
Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by corporateDan(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin well anything can happen in Nigeria. Next please

2 Likes

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by purem(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
this is what am talking about, that it unfair to marry a 21 year old girl because if we look at it in another angle it not there fault o to have sacked him even if I wasn't there I still know that I Will make it in life because I have watch a 2d movie before coming to this conclusion that wherever you go always stick with your bae yhu never know tomorrow yhu may eat eba

Sorry if you've wasted your time reading my trash

26 Likes

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by Factfinder1(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Criminal wey get boys only in Igbo land Evans and co

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by smacher(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sometimes I feel like the police manufacture suspects just to keep people from digging deep

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
shocked

My eyes must be deceiving me:

I thought i saw my Boyfriend over reacted after "losing target" and i just assumed he doesn't know how to do dat tin

1 Like

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by tkonmoney: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
A won were

5 Likes

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by valdes00(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
If u thoroughly read this article u will understand and give a deep thought into this matter, u will have no option than to agree that the issue is similar to what might have happened or occurred or even a resemblance of something that will definitely elude a mere human prowess and finally come to the conclusion that I have nothing to say..

3 Likes

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by salame(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Igbos killing Igbos

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by Lilimax(f): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Just negodu: Your boys overreacted... undecided
So you sent them to get you Bishop? Dead or alive?

Story for the gods!

May the full wrath of the law takes it toll upon you embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by IamPatriotic(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oh, the killings wasn't carried out by Obiano or boko haram to discredit IPOB?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by softnnenne: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Super story! So this is how they want to sweep this under carpet.

3 Likes

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by JamesReacher(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Liesssss. Is it logical for kidnappers to massacre people like that out of frustration? Don't you think they wouldn't want heat on their back and keep a low profile? Ozubulu massacre still has inner motives!!!

4 Likes

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by kay29000(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
And some people were trying to make this a political/tribal issue... It was just gang war with innocent people sadly being caught in the crossfire.

4 Likes

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by Randy100: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin It is callous.
Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by joystickextend1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Your boys overreacted? just imagine angry

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products..
Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by Pidginwhisper: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
No be Hausa man carry out the attack again grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by gurunlocker: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Police should overreact by killing them also...

4 Likes

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by valx2: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
ayxmania:
Hmmm
Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by Nbote(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by kingthreat(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
I don't believe this poo. The Nigerian police is forming that they solve all crimes so they setup people to account for them. Until we see these grievious criminals executed and hanged, then its all a charade
Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by soberdrunk(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Whatever happened to attorney client privilege? angry
Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by free2ryhme: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Make una dey kill una sef dey go

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" by Mexzy4sho(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'our Leader Shot Pregnant Woman In The Private Part' - Gang Member (pic) / Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp / MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.