Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Reign Of Jezebels: Feminist ,33,urges Women To KILL ALL Male Babies - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Reign Of Jezebels: Feminist ,33,urges Women To KILL ALL Male Babies (832 Views)

George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump / Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reign Of Jezebels: Feminist ,33,urges Women To KILL ALL Male Babies by donodion(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Feminist, 33, urges women to KILL all male babies to save the world (photos, video)

- A US-based feminist has stirred online controversy after a video in which she calls for all male babies to be killed appeared online

- She first made the video in 2016 and posted it on her YouTube channel

A video in which a controversial feminist, Jenny McDermott, calls for all male babies to be killed has appeared again online, prompting social media controversy.

The 33-year-old US-based video blogger has a YouTube channel where she first posted the controversial video in July 2016.

In the video, she expresses her frustration at being judged by men and appears to urge the extermination of the male species. She adds that she is tired of women being baby-making machines to male babies who later judge women when grown up.

The controversial video has been viewed over 200,000 times. Jenny has previously had her YouTube channel suspended due to her incendiary comments.

Some angry viewers have called for Jenny to be arrested for making such dangerous comments, while more bemused ones have pointed out that if all men were to be wiped out, women will not be able to make any babies at all.

To view and listen to Jenny's controversial comments, check out the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-NXUH_AcDg

courtesy ; https://www.tuko.co.ke/228454-feminist-33-urges-women-kill-male-babies-save-world-photos-video.html?rs=r2

1 Share

Re: Reign Of Jezebels: Feminist ,33,urges Women To KILL ALL Male Babies by maxti: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
In-saNity
Re: Reign Of Jezebels: Feminist ,33,urges Women To KILL ALL Male Babies by donodion(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
maxti:
In-saNity
abso-effing-lutely
Re: Reign Of Jezebels: Feminist ,33,urges Women To KILL ALL Male Babies by donodion(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
maxti:
In-saNity
abso-effing-lutely .imagine her type working as Nurses, Midwives, Doctors..
Re: Reign Of Jezebels: Feminist ,33,urges Women To KILL ALL Male Babies by maxti: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
donodion:

abso-effing-lutely .imagine her type working as Nurses, Midwives, Doctors..

Haa! No go there o!
Re: Reign Of Jezebels: Feminist ,33,urges Women To KILL ALL Male Babies by Mikylopez(f): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
o my goodness dahs cruel.. she ought to be kept in a dungeon see her bald hair sef....i cant even kill a chicken and Dz cùnt is talking about killing a human being

1 Like

Re: Reign Of Jezebels: Feminist ,33,urges Women To KILL ALL Male Babies by LordZero(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Idïot...

girl: mum i wanna be a feminist when I grow up

mother: You either grow up or become a feminist, u can't do the two 2geda.
Re: Reign Of Jezebels: Feminist ,33,urges Women To KILL ALL Male Babies by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
I didn't see a feminist, I only saw a drug addict who had lost ton of hair and touch with reality.

Feminism is against inequality as against extermination
Re: Reign Of Jezebels: Feminist ,33,urges Women To KILL ALL Male Babies by donodion(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
I didn't see a feminist, I only say a drug addict who had lost ton of hair and touch with reality.

Feminism is against inequality as against extermination

@ bolded..for me thats just the front they put up...Men as in Male species, are seen by these jezebels as eternal enemies that must be decimated by ALL means necessary.
Re: Reign Of Jezebels: Feminist ,33,urges Women To KILL ALL Male Babies by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
donodion:

@ bolded..for me thats just the front they put up...Men as in Male species, are seen by these jezebels as eternal enemies that must be decimated by ALL means necessary.

I beg to differ, world known feminists were/are married, lived/living with their husbands. Some people had bad childhood which destroyed their world view.
Re: Reign Of Jezebels: Feminist ,33,urges Women To KILL ALL Male Babies by donodion(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

I beg to differ, world known feminists were/are married, lived/living with their husbands. .........

Oh really? please living examples of those men in pleasant union with feminist,with proofs, would be much appreciated.

Meanwhile, there are tons of write ups which freely litters the internet from feminist partners, who had tales of woe to share....heres two for starters..

' How feminist and liberal women have ruined marriages for men'.

http://mensviews.com/how-feminist-and-liberal-women-have-ruined-marriage-for-men-and-our-society/

' Feminist writer Betty Friedan 'brought terror to marriage'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1348841/Feminist-writer-Betty-Friedan-brought-terror-to-marriage.html

2 Likes

Re: Reign Of Jezebels: Feminist ,33,urges Women To KILL ALL Male Babies by Defaramade(m): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
This one is obviously sick in the head, why can't they take this one for mental evaluation before she puts her words into action

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘shout Allahu Akbar In Venice & We’ll Shoot You Within 3 Steps,’ Mayor Vows / Trump Impeachment Vote To Be Forced On The Floor Of The US House Of Rep / The First Britons Were Black, Natural History Museum DNA Study Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.