Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

After Multiple Sexual Affairs, Pascal Amanfo Runs To God - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Multiple Sexual Affairs, Pascal Amanfo Runs To God (2506 Views)

Majid Michel Never Underwent Any Throat Surgery -pascal Amanfo / Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Multiple Sexual Affairs, Pascal Amanfo Runs To God by splendid22(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Movie director turned evangelist, Pascal Amanfo is a revered thespian in the African movie industry. The light skinned screen writer has the looks and the aura of a man who is out to get the girls. That is the image he seems to ooze. But you are dead wrong. The celebrated director is a born again Christian who combines his work as a director with preaching the gospel.

Speaking at Word Worship and Warfare (WWW) a forum for Christian entertainers in Lagos held on 22nd of January, he revealed that he had strings of sexual affairs before he gave his life to Christ.

According to him, it was so bad that he lost affection for his wife.

Hear him:” In 2012, I got separated from my wife for one year. I was in a mess about to lose my two kids I was caught up in a string of extramarital affairs. Career was going good; sex came easy before I asked for it. I almost nearly cost count of my sexual affairs. Sex was became an impulse. Sex came after a nice award, because it is the spiritual natural norm of showbiz .It was so bad that I looked at my wife and lost every bit of affection. I lost my family, lost my kids and I was messed up.

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/nearly-lost-count-sexual-affairs-movie-director-turned-evangelist-reveals/

Re: After Multiple Sexual Affairs, Pascal Amanfo Runs To God by lekejob(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
okay
Re: After Multiple Sexual Affairs, Pascal Amanfo Runs To God by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
na so na.... he is a merciful God... your pay do not really count when you come to him

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Teenage Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels Goofing Around / Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo Breaks Internet With Bad Kente Bikini Photos / #bbnaija: Frodd's Smiling Face Caught At The Wrong Moment (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.