Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

Are You Interested In Working In Niger State? Medical Workers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Interested In Working In Niger State? Medical Workers Needed (2389 Views)

Three Farm Workers Needed / Factory Workers Needed Urgently At Sanden Intercool (Nigeria) Limited / Factory Workers Needed In Oworoshoki, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Working In Niger State? Medical Workers Needed by laiza(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
www.nigerstatecsc.org/registration to submit your documents and prepare for interviews if you're interested in working with niger state govt
Re: Are You Interested In Working In Niger State? Medical Workers Needed by Rukey2012: 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
laiza:
www.nigerstatecsc.org/registration to submit your documents and prepare for interviews if you're interested in working with niger state govt
I am one of the application do notify us when the interview date is fixed. Thank you
Re: Are You Interested In Working In Niger State? Medical Workers Needed by ib4all(m): 12:19am On Jan 27, 2017
Sorry to ask this question cos it might sound silly. What is the requirement for the medical officer job?
Re: Are You Interested In Working In Niger State? Medical Workers Needed by laiza(m): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2017
Rukey2012:

I am one of the application do notify us when the interview date is fixed. Thank you
you need to check the website on a regular. And if you're chosen you should receive a message I think. I'm not sure o but check the website pls. Thank you
Re: Are You Interested In Working In Niger State? Medical Workers Needed by laiza(m): 8:55am On Feb 07, 2017
ib4all:
Sorry to ask this question cos it might sound silly. What is the requirement for the medical officer job?
a certificate in Medicine, Anatomy, Physiology, Radiology, Pharmacy, Nursing, Med lab, Chemistry, Botany etc will do for a start. I hope that satisfies your question.
Re: Are You Interested In Working In Niger State? Medical Workers Needed by laiza(m): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
If you applied for this job the screening exercise has begun in Niger state capital, Minna.
Re: Are You Interested In Working In Niger State? Medical Workers Needed by Rukey2012: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
I applied for pharmacist post but I was not shortlisted for interview, so i did not participate in the interview held at the csc minna. Is there still any possibility of getting employed. Thanks.
Re: Are You Interested In Working In Niger State? Medical Workers Needed by SANFZU: 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Is the interview still ongoing?
Re: Are You Interested In Working In Niger State? Medical Workers Needed by SANFZU: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2017
What's tyre update?
Someone should answer me, please.
Re: Are You Interested In Working In Niger State? Medical Workers Needed by SANFZU: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2017
What's the update?
Someone should answer me, please.

(1) (Reply)

Providus Bank / I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.