Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores (2216 Views)

What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? / How Do You Respond To This Kind Of Question? / A Live-in Male House Assistant Is Needed To Help With House Chores. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by Ladyhart: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Good day Nairalanders,
I am available to do your house chores, cleaning, cooking and washing.
Do not forget to refer me to people who needs my services.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by OlawaleBammie: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ladyhart:
Good day Nairalanders,
Thank you.
aahh

Why did u choose this kind if job sis??

Dey will take advantage of u na

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by Ecos(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Even if na trade by barter?

1 Like

Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by Ladyhart: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
aahh

I just have to, rather than being idle, though I have something I'm working on and it will take up to some months, before I'll be done, so I need something to keep me busy, by the way, the money I get from this will be a plus.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by Ladyhart: 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ecos:
Even if na trade by barter?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by OlawaleBammie: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ladyhart:

I just have to, rather than been idle, though I have something I'm working on and it will take up to some months, before I'll be done, so I need something to keep me busy, by the way, the money I get from this will be a plus.
u re right sha, e shaa maa sora.

1 Like

Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by Ladyhart: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
u re right sha, e shaa maa sora.
Sure, I will.
Thanks.
Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by phemmyfour: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ladyhart:
Good day Nairalanders,
Thank you.
Your pix?

1 Like

Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by Ladyhart: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
phemmyfour:
Your pix?
My pics?
What for, if I may ask please?

6 Likes

Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by BENCHOKCONSULT: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ladyhart:
Good day Nairalanders,
Thank you.

Are you in Ogun state?
If yes, reply. I am hiring for a company, House keeper though.

1 Like

Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by Ladyhart: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

Are you in Ogun state?
If yes, reply. I am hiring for a company, House keeper though.
No please, I'm in Lagos.
Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by Kaido: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ladyhart:
Good day Nairalanders, I am available to do your house chores, cleaning, cooking and washing. Do not forget to refer me to people who needs my services. Thank you.
Just be careful.
may God protect you.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by heniford2: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
I feel ur pain and desire to survive wish i could help you

1 Like

Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by stamapro(m): 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ladyhart:
Good day Nairalanders,
Thank you.

Any qualifications

1 Like

Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by Richy1981: 3:59am On Mar 01, 2022
Ladyhart:
Good day Nairalanders,
Thank you.

How do u charge to clean an apartment, self con, and how can we chat further

1 Like

Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by Ladyhart: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2022
Richy1981:

How do u charge to clean an apartment, self con, and how can we chat further
Good Morning,
Can I send you a PM?
Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by Ladyhart: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2022
stamapro:

Any qualifications
NCE.
Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by Ladyhart: 6:55am On Mar 01, 2022
Kaido:

Just be careful.

may God protect you.
Amen, Thank you.
Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by Ladyhart: 6:55am On Mar 01, 2022
heniford2:
I feel ur pain and desire to survive wish i could help you
It's fine, thank you.
God bless you.
Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by Richy1981: 7:00am On Mar 01, 2022
Ladyhart:

Good Morning,
Can I send you a PM?

Yes you can
U can email me: richard.udeozo@yahoo.com, along side other details. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by Ladyhart: 7:14am On Mar 01, 2022
Richy1981:

Yes you can
U can email me: richard.udeozo@yahoo.com, along side other details. Thanks
Sent you a mail already.
Thank you.
Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2022
Just post on your whatsapp status and design a 3D banner for it... People that really know you will refer you to someone they know wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by Saintmary(f): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2022
Ladyhart:
Good day Nairalanders,
Thank you.

Since you have NCE why don't you teach for a while, understudy the management, then start your own school later.

Keep up your faith, there are many opportunities out there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by lereinter(m): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2022
This job is not scarce

And you said you are in Lagos

You sure na house cleaning you wan do
Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by Ladyhart: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2022
Saintmary:

Since you have NCE why don't you teach for a while, understudy the management, then start your own school later.

Thank you Ma.
Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by 1Sharon(f): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
aahh

If she does ashewo now, you will still talk. Comot.

1 Like

Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by charzyh2: 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
What did you study in school? Can you be a customer service agent for till when you intend to resume your proposed career?

1 Like

Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by DevilsEqual(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
charzyh2:
What did you study in school? Can you be a customer service agent for till when you intend to resume your proposed career?
I'd be glad to do that sir
I'm jobless and also desperate to do any

I'm in Lagos
Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by OlawaleBammie: 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
1Sharon:

If she does ashewo now, you will still talk. Comot.

Ahaaaaaa why naa cry cry

Am not like that ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
So sweet to say teach for a while, understudy the management then start your own school later.
For how much that the school will pay NCE maybe between 12k-17k with school lesson. How is she going to save, to start her own school?

Saintmary:

3 Likes

Re: I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores by charzyh2: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
DevilsEqual:

I'd be glad to do that sir
I'm jobless and also desperate to do any

I'm in Lagos

Send your CV with the subject “CUSTOMER SERVICE” to cv@chascom.tech

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Choice Crew Is Recruiting / Citigroup Is Recruiting / Chevron Application Programmer/analyst Test In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.