Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (45160 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by owodokiri: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
yaki84:

a zombie spotted!

A powerful zombie at that...
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Splashme: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari is the worst president Nigeria ever had

1 Like

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by shangodele974(m): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
nawa oooo
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by 9t9jacobs: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
A word is enough for the wise anyway.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by OBAGADAFFI: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
HtwoOw:
May God and the gods of the land increase your wisdom

This is exactly what went through my mind

but i just chose not to talk yet

I won't be surprised if Suleman himself claims the letter is not from his church

Buhari has been out of the country 2 days before the incident occoured and he handed over to Osibanjo

Clearly if it was Presidency's order, it came from Osibanjo , but their hate for Buhari is the problem

You forgot Daura follows Buhari everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Obere4u: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
okpor2:
bravo. Where is el zaky zaky? Is he a pastor or a general overseer

Watch how they will avoid this question like a plaque

2 Likes

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by nwabobo: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Aufbauh:
This is guy is just looking for an attention or maybe GEJ electoral shock is still taking its toll on him.

A genuine minister of the gospel cannot and should not be this sensational irrespective of the provocations.

Bro, when are you going back to Germany or the deportation shock is still taking its toll on you?
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by balanceofterror1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
okpor2:

Is El zakzaky of the same doctrine with buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by cheruv: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Aufbauh:
This is guy is just looking for an attention or maybe GEJ electoral shock is still taking its toll on him.

A genuine minister of the gospel cannot and should not be this sensational irrespective of the provocations.
So he should keep mum when Christian minorities are been massacred...isn't it? shocked

A hulam ogo apari gi ruru angry
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by HtwoOw: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
You need follow follow too

OBAGADAFFI:

You forgot Daura follows Buhari everywhere.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by AngelicBeing: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nigeria is a zoo, it should be auctioned on e-bay, sold and shared among-st the richest nations of the world, one Nigeria is a charade and it is not working, nonsense, l support the Apostle, before you kill me as an extremist, l will defend myself and if it leads to the extremist been killed , so be it angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by chimerase2: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
undecided
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by balanceofterror1(m): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Obere4u:

Watch how they will avoid this question like a plaque

Nothing to avoid, every one except hypocrites like you knows that El zakzaky and Buhari are not in the same page religiously.

2 Likes

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by BCharles: 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nice one.....

Check my signature if you want to invest in a meaningful bitcoin business....
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
;
on the instruction and orders of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari was unsuccessful.
=====================================
I thought Buhari is been relieved by Osibanjo..
Why is there not a single mention of him
Was Buhari in the country this morning when this event happened?

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
the Man of God has said it all...
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by diegwu01: 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Shame!
These Pastors are daily subjecting Christianity in Nigeria to Ridicule.

1 Like

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Funjosh(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Season film
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Agimor(m): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari and his animalistic tendency.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Smooyis(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Jorussia(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Is this a press statement from a church or an opposition party?Buhari is not in the country so i don't know what Suleiman wants to achieve by dragging him into his ordeal.Suleiman should be very careful not to have himself disgraced.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by elchymo: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
HtwoOw:
May God and the gods of the land increase your wisdom

This is exactly what went through my mind

but i just chose not to talk yet

I won't be surprised if Suleman himself claims the letter is not from his church

Buhari has been out of the country 2 days before the incident occoured and he handed over to Osibanjo

Clearly if it was Presidency's order, it came from Osibanjo , but their hate for Buhari is the problem
Did you think of the possibility of buhari giving that order before traveling? Or are u trying to say buhari can not organise such secret illegal arrest even from diaspora? Don't be a learner pls...

2 Likes

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Shafiiimran99: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Luckylife:
Some stinking smelling zombies in here will not understand the vital points made by this great man of God rather they will comment without common senses saying that a man of God should not talk or speak against their evil god destroying every good things left for the masses. My prayer for them is for our God to deliver that demonic spirits of zombies that are blocking the reality of things happening in Nigeria .
Make him fight them by miracle abi na fake man of God him be
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by ReubenE(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Being a man of God doesn't make him less or more Nigerian. He is firstly a man, and a Nigerian before every other considerations.
He cannot sit back and watch his compatriots get killed like flies, especially in this targeted manner.

Nigeria has always been a lawless place, where death is gradually becoming a national festival.
At least, this incident has shown to all that the government is suffering from self inflicted deafness, given the swift manner DSS mobilised to arrest the apostle.
The real murderers are out there readying to kill more, DSS should swiftly go after them
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Xeedorf: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
From Apostle Suleiman;
I have 42 churches all over the world and over 500,000 followers if you arrest me for 1 day Nigeria will retrogress for 1 year.

Bross Sule, el-zazzky has over 5million follower in nigeria, as in hard core followers that don't run at the sight of a smoking gun barrel, he has been behind bars for over a year and heavens did not fall.

2 Likes

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Jones4190(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Dear Nigerian pastor,
This scam is getting expired. There is a growing number of
Nigerians that are beginning to wake up to know that most
of you are all scam.
The ones that still follow you are just plain stupid and
dumb. For example, imagine "apostle John
Suleiman" (ridiculous title!) saying in 2015 that Nasir El-
Rufai would loose and Goodluck would win election. He
even stupidly say he see a woman leading the United
States. What a scam! Yet stupid Nigerians still go to the
man's church and sow seed. Again, see Pastor Adeboye,
telling Nigerians a new STD would emerge, or telling us
that there would be natural disasters worldwide! How
ridiculous! I can go on and on from the scam artist called
TB Joshua to the man in Abuja always looking for seeds,
first fruits, sacrificial seed etc. Scam everywhere!
Ah wait! Before you screem "touch not my anointed"....I get
that! Trust me they are not the anointed of God, a
scammer can NEVER be the anointed of God. A man who
biasphemes and tells you what God never told him only to
get more of your buck, is a cursed one of the Lord.
Nigerians and all those all over the world that continue to
listen and give their hard earned money to these scam
artists. Stop it! Stop being a f00l! No free lunch anywhere.
Ask of the Lord and you would receive, read your holy
book, and the Lord would reveal to you. Stop following
these yahoo boys. It gets to a point that the stench of your
stupidity following these yahoo boys would soon start
becoming unbearable for all. Stop it Nigerians, stop it!
God bless you in 2017!!!

4 Likes

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by lovere: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Yes but freedom after speech is what we don't have.
emperorAY:
Arresting a man of God, dis is serious.I thought we had freedom of speech
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by ollyruffy: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
The Pastor is on point on this since Buhari and his security men had decided to use fulani herdsmen to fight their jihad.

Christians should defend themselves. Even farmers should defend themselves.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by HtwoOw: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Like the haters before you , it's speculation

If someone steals and Police arrests the suspect 3 weeks later , does that mean Presidency ordered the Police ?

There are different authorities handling different affairs of the country , they can do their job without the president's interference

elchymo:
Did you think of the possibility of buhari giving that order before traveling? Or are u trying to say buhari can not organise such secret illegal arrest even from diaspora? Don't be a learner pls...

2 Likes

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by Enemyofpeace: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Aufbauh:
This is guy is just looking for an attention or maybe GEJ electoral shock is still taking its toll on him..
na both dey worry am

1 Like

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by sweetmusictv: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
I beg you everybody in power. Calm down. Don't use our life to display reality of action movie. To every authority, powers, principalities and municipalities. Listen to me. Every Nigeria life counts. CALM DOWN PLSSSSSSS!

I use you day of birth, your loving mother and father and whatever you cherish, please CALM DOWN for the sake of PEACE AND CONTINUITY.

Ahhh! We must not go to war. It is hopeful when we are Alive and we can still move about safely

There are upcoming wedding, birthday, christening, El de Kirbir, Easter and so on.... Our children wants to grow teeth, our singles want to marry. Nigerians people want to see it in a better tomorrow. Pleasssssss

Let's continue live and be hopeful.

Calm down! Plssss

1 Like

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman by HARDDON: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
okpor2:

Split airs like an erudite not like some1 so parochial letting d crux of issues elude his ebbing mind.

Enlightened minds know beta. N my schooling tools r bed resting in england , so i cant educate u now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.