Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (8413 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by wealthplusng: 12:34am On Mar 12, 2017
Let me show you how you can be making over 30k weekly just like I am doing without even breaking a sweat.

This is REAL and Genuine & NOT A SCAM!! It is NOT A PONZI SITE OR AN MLM/NETWORKING BUSINESS OR A BITCOIN INVESTMENT!

The package comes in an Ebook Format (PDF).

If you are serious and interested follow the instruction included in my signature and tap the TheNigeriaNetpreneur website link to learn more.

You will surely thank me later.

"Only An Unwise Person Will Finish Reading This
And Not Take Action"
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 12, 2017
goxx:
Just detected another fake pledge "Li Khan"?... since MMM Guiders and ponzihater have declared war...war it is!!! I'm opening 200 MMM fake accounts before Monday, you don't even wanna know how much I will be pledging. Enough is a enough!!! Let's all die.

Bro, don't do that. It will mean coming down to their level. What will be ur gain if mmm fails?
Besides, I participate in both schemes

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 3:46am On Mar 12, 2017
goxx:
Just detected another fake pledge "Li Khan"?... since MMM Guiders and ponzihater have declared war...war it is!!! I'm opening 200 MMM fake accounts before Monday, you don't even wanna know how much I will be pledging. Enough is a enough!!! Let's all die.
it's not MMM Alone, you also have the 24hours ponzi...in fact I see that as the only problem.
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 4:00am On Mar 12, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen...there's no point arguing with you all....All I can say is...it has happened before, it's happening again- If you are wise enough, you would secure all that you have and use spare..*If you have any*.....The Truth is that GHW is a ponzi, a Sick one at that, and it is not Invincible.
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by pastormellanby: 5:29am On Mar 12, 2017
It is still the best platform no matter how haters try to pull it down, some Nigerians are found of creating unnecessary panics to bring down a group and create their own because they know that most Nigerians are gullible.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by pastormellanby: 5:30am On Mar 12, 2017
it is the best ponzi scheme for now

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 12, 2017
winterstorm:
Ladies and gentlemen...there's no point arguing with you all....All I can say is...it has happened before, it's happening again- If you are wise enough, you would secure all that you have and use spare..*If you have any*.....The Truth is that GHW is a ponzi, a Sick one at that, and it is not Invincible.

You are either the extinct so-called ponzihater or coollobam.
But whatever you are, be a good one

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by danowena: 7:32am On Mar 12, 2017
goxx:

I think the admins in gethelp should use e-mail verification for new members. This will make the registration process more cumbersome for fake account creators.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 12, 2017
Yeah.. An approach will be made soon

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2017
danowena:

I think the admins in gethelp should use e-mail verification for new members. This will make the registration process more cumbersome for fake account creators.
The most important one should be phone number verification such that it would be just one active phone number per one GHW account.
This would reduce these fraudalent and scammed acts by 95%
Thank u guys 4 ur efforts....U guys are too much.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by XencialSwagz(m): 9:26am On Mar 12, 2017
goxx:

what name is that? is he a Nigerian-Chinese? hehehehehehehe thunder go strike fake people and their pledges..... awon oloriboo

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by XencialSwagz(m): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2017
winterstorm:

Your likes are the ones pledging huge sum of money that wont be paid to distabilize the system..... God go punish all of you

4 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by dutch4u(m): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
winterstorm:
Hope u see the attached image by ursef. Enemies of progress will soon regret

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by dutch4u(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
winterstorm:
Hehehhehe! How anyone can open their mouth and categorically rain bits and pieces of insults on Nigerians ...My dear, a lot of news and information +more and more changes would still be coming up,so get ready to read a whole lot of them, for I tell you, this house is going down!.
Is going down for u not for us. Keep ur reason to yourself

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by rejuvenation: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
To the GREEDY MORONS that advertised GHW for referrals I say well done!....for those that want traffic by promoting FALSE news of GHW I say more grease to your elbows, to those that opened fake multiple accounts in an effort to saboteur GHW...keep the good work...!!!

Enough is enough to ALL GHW ADMINS.... listen to your faithful participants and implement their desires....we believe in GHW as GHW BELIEVE IN US.

I want to share a detailed insight on the many ways GHW can put more smiles on the faces of her faithful participants..but I am fully aware here is not the place.

For current information on GHW.... JOIN THIS WHATSAPP GROUP AND STAY CLEER OF NAIRALAND.....it could be your popular business tomorrow that NAIRALAND would seek to destroy just to gain TRAFFIC...

For GHW INFO JOIN. https:///E7D2XyNAPgfBSVhXnYO7MU

Stop further threads oF GHW on NAIRALAND ....IF YOU VALUE YOUR INVESTMENTS..........

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by Imustexcel: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2017
Saddd

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by Chiefly(m): 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Liessssss.... JUST GOT PAID!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by espionage48(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
Imustexcel:
Please does anyone has the details of this espionage48 guy? I just observed that he is one of those creating fake accounts and pledging huge sums on GHW platform. I just want him to get served accordingly. phone number, picture, email, location, anything attached to him will do.
please I don't have time to create fake account.. I don't even know the website of gethelp worldwide. All I am saying is get help participants should stop bringing gethelp matter for Nairaland.I believe that there are whatsapp groups.Bringing it to Nairaland is causing panic. why can't the participants stop it.am just airing my views please

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by omotola224(f): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
goxx:
lmaoooo! don't die o you will let all this stupid children give u headache. for what its worth most of them are also into ponzi you will be suprised. awon oponu aye rada
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by grizzz(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ponzihater, Collobam and Winterstorm, Una no sabi the kind curse wey una Dey carry for head but I guess you will soon find out.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by UzomaFC: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
I don't think it's mmm that's doing it, some1 that's attacking U won't let U know, this a game of jamming the 2 platforms which is the easiest way to bring both down, so lets be wise and stay off nl as some1 sd. Lets work with 1 mind and protect our investments, again I think if we want this to last well, let ghw introduce ID card verification, if U re verified U join and if U re not verified U won't join.
But to those who think they re doing the platform a damage shud know that he that throws a stone in the mrk don't know who it ll hit and wound, as to the ppl U caused hrt break same shall ye reap.
for there's rule that guides the universe called the rules of plus and minus. let him that has an understanding check out this rule cause it's a rule that not every man knows that exists.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by georgegift: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ghw is the best platform ever

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by jamebex(m): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
GHW admin are certainly ahead in the game as they have rolled out new set of rules to take effect by 20 March

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by KINGTELLER: 6:20am On Mar 15, 2017
espionage48:

please I don't have time to create fake account.. I don't even know the website of gethelp worldwide. All I am saying is get help participants should stop bringing gethelp matter for Nairaland.I believe that there are whatsapp groups.Bringing it to Nairaland is causing panic. why can't the participants stop it.am just airing my views please

You are a liar... Who made this suggestion to sgt Ponzihater

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by espionage48(m): 6:40am On Mar 15, 2017
KINGTELLER:

You are a liar... Who made this suggestion to sgt Ponzihater
was the suggestion made on gethelp topic?. I was refering to those hit and run ponzi abeg. I don't have any beef with gethelp or mmm pls because I have friends that are into it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Stand To Gain When You Register Your Business With CAC / How Safe Is NAIRAZ? / Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.