Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (8403 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 7:50am On Mar 11, 2017
borntosuccess:
any one with a reliable dope paying (S) shld pls share
for now nothing......they are all scammers.

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by sats: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2017
winterstorm:
Lol, I hear you, na today? We know your type...BUT since your Education is not wasted like mine,Put back your money and let's talk in a month's time....How about that?

put back my money? i ph and gh steady
i take you up on you bet
today is 11/03/17
if in a month's time g h w disappoints, you win
this page and thread is my witness
there are ponzi schemes and there are ponzi schemes
m m m and g h w stand out
i still got paid on m m m for all you haters and non believers

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2017
sats:

put back my money? i ph and gh steady
i take you up on you bet
today is 11/03/17
if in a month's time g h w disappoints, you win
this page and thread is my witness
there are ponzi schemes and there are ponzi schemes
m m m and g h w stand out
i still got paid on m m m for all you haters and non believers
. Lol am not a hater, I do both but I know they are not doing well as we speak...all am saying is don't paint a wrong picture for people to dive into cause not everyone would use their spare money and you know it...On that bet,I would take you up but what's the use? Ph is now in 2-4 days...I really wonder what you gain by lying or could it by chance be that your money is trapped in the system and you need people to join so that you could get it back?....mine is there too, probably more than you invested but it wouldn't give me a reason to lie to others...at least I wouldn't commit suicide but you don't know about the next person. .
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by samplanner(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2017
I never wanted to speak because GHW has been trying, but i don't understand why my 900k+ worth of bitcoin cannot be merged even after requesting to redeem my matured profits. It's being 5 days now and no merging. What kind of situation is this. Things are not just right, i will never forgive anyone that has a hand in this if i lose my money.
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by sats: 8:32am On Mar 11, 2017
winterstorm:
. Lol am not a hater, I do both but I know they are not doing well as we speak...all am saying is don't paint a wrong picture for people to dive into cause not everyone would use their spare money and you know it...On that bet,I would take you up but what's the use? Ph is now in 2-4 days...I really wonder what you gain by lying or could it by chance be that your money is trapped in the system and you need people to join so that you could get it back?....mine is there too, probably more than you invested but it wouldn't give me a reason to lie to others...at least I wouldn't commit suicide but you don't know about the next person. .

my money is trapped? hear yourself
i participated with spare money, i am ready to lose it
i dont need to go about social media telling lies to recoup spare money
your donation is more than mine, does that make me any less a participant than you?
after reading that you should use your spare money, somebody puts his life savings and loses, well, they have themselves to blame, nothing is guaranteed
your argument leaves much to be desired
... am done

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by sats: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2017
orlandoblue:
Make as much Money as you can in less than a day with www.Mywealthforum.com All you have to do is register and the system matches you with a member for you to pay, after paying the system assign two other members to pay you in return sharp! sharp! Tell your friends about Mywealthforum!

confirmed rubbish
the site is even secure, una try
look at your website, is that how to spell 'convenience'?
illiterate yahoo yahoo boys
go school you no hear

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by borntosuccess(m): 8:49am On Mar 11, 2017
winterstorm:
for now nothing......they are all scammers.
thanks 4 d heads up bro

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by sats: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2017
samplanner:
I never wanted to speak because GHW has been trying, but i don't understand why my 900k+ worth of bitcoin cannot be merged even after requesting to redeem my matured profits. It's being 5 days now and no merging. What kind of situation is this. Things are not just right, i will never forgive anyone that has a hand in this if i lose my money.

there is gh queue, 5 days abi? you just start, make i no tell you my own, i am in the queue, join the queue, sebi na your spare money? if not, you have yourself to blame, chickens dont participate in ponzi schemes, if you lose your money, the world will not end, people still have millions in m m m unredeemed
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2017
Simple English u fail to understand. ***Processing all backlogs***

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 10:46am On Mar 11, 2017
sats:

my money is trapped? hear yourself
i participated with spare money, i am ready to lose it
i dont need to go about social media telling lies to recoup spare money
your donation is more than mine, does that make me any less a participant than you?
after reading that you should use your spare money, somebody puts his life savings and loses, well, they have themselves to blame, nothing is guaranteed
your argument leaves much to be desired
... am done
SMHh
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2017
sats:

there is gh queue, 5 days abi? you just start, make i no tell you my own, i am in the queue, join the queue, sebi na your spare money? if not, you have yourself to blame, chickens dont participate in ponzi schemes, if you lose your money, the world will not end, people still have millions in m m m unredeemed
SMH
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2017
lowkey28:
Simple English u fail to understand. ***Processing all backlogs***
Lol only time shall tell about this tale of simple English that I fail to understand.
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 11, 2017
winterstorm:
Lol only time shall tell about this tale of simple English that I fail to understand.
Let time tell bro.
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 10:55am On Mar 11, 2017
borntosuccess:
thanks 4 d heads up bro
Any time Bro....its my pleasure.
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2017
winterstorm:
Any time Bro....its my pleasure.
But it's my money not yours so kindly mind your business and paddle your canoe.
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
lowkey28:

But it's my money not yours so kindly mind your business and paddle your canoe.
what's up Bro, what's my business with your money? I wasn't talking to you...Abeg park well!
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by Konezy: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
any body wit whatsapp group should my no
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by pastormellanby: 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Gethelp is still the best platform so far, some unscrupulous elements are looking for a way to spread bad news on fragile Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by kasson(m): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
winterstorm:
Ponzihater is Ponzihater, I am Winterstorm...am happy to know there is another person.

Ponzihater you have invited hatred and curses upon youself.

U know what yoi can not run from your own shadow. Keep running. Idiot
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
kasson:

Ponzihater you have invited hatred and curses upon youself.

U know what yoi can not run from your own shadow. Keep running. Idiot
.....Hmm. , Ayam Winterstorm...
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
pastormellanby:
Gethelp is still the best platform so far, some unscrupulous elements are looking for a way to spread bad news on fragile Nigerians
...And you are sure of this?
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
winterstorm:
...And you are sure of this?
We are sure of that bro.
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by emmyberekz: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
JUST GOT PAID IN GHWW YESTADAY AND I PH AGAIN,,, NO FEARS NO WORRIES, HATERS WONT WIN DIS TIME AS DEY DID TO MMM, LONG LIVE GETHELP WORLD WIDE..
GHWW SIMPLE THE BOMB

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by hola106(m): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
winterstorm:
undecided Why are you lying to gullible Nigerians? GHW has Crashed and you know it...for instance I was matched to Ph 1n 2days...My brother GH since 4days no show!!....so, what's your deal?
it will he clear to u soon dat Ghw can Nt crash nw
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by goxx(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
Just detected another fake pledge "Li Khan"?... since MMM Guiders and ponzihater have declared war...war it is!!! I'm opening 200 MMM fake accounts before Monday, you don't even wanna know how much I will be pledging. Enough is a enough!!! Let's all die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
goxx:
Just detected another fake pledge "Li Khan"?... since MMM Guiders and ponzihater have declared war...war it is!!! I'm opening 200 MMM fake accounts before Monday, you don't even wanna know how much I will be pledging. Enough is a enough!!!
Bro, its bafflin to knw d extent to which Ppl go to cause others sadness for no warranted rison... Is it the fault of ghw dah MMM suffered a set back? I tot MMM was recoupin alwedi, xo why are d participants so hell bent on causin havoc and instability to GHW. Am just watchin aw the war is gonn end...d battle line i guess has bin drawn.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by imagrg(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
winterstorm:
Ponzihater is Ponzihater, I am Winterstorm...am happy to know there is another person.
why not let ghw be, you enemy of progress?

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by goxx(m): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Emmismith:

Bro, its bafflin to knw d extent to which Ppl go to cause others sadness for no warranted rison... Is it the fault of ghw dah MMM suffered a set back? I tot MMM was recoupin alwedi, xo why are d participants so hell bent on causin havoc and instability to GHW. Am just watchin aw the war is gonn end...d battle line i guess has bin drawn.
The height of wickedness amongst Nigerians beats me. They might Call it Ponzi but lately it has revealed alot about human beings. Very wicked souls!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by LadyJul(f): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Gethelp worldwide still pays.... I love the platform

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by rosalieene2(f): 12:03am On Mar 12, 2017
2kass:
Got paid today.... Why are people saying that GHW has crashed.
don't mind them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here / MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? / How Safe Is NAIRAZ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.