Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) (29166 Views)

First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation / 49-Year-Old UNIJOS Political Science Student Dies Few Days After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nurruddeen Abdulhameed was a 500 level civil engineering student of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University(ATBU) Bauchi state. He past away on 1-19-2017, few hours before his last exam.

May his gentle soul rest in peace.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
after all the struggles and hurdles, may his soul r. I. p

10 Likes

Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
May we not die young ijn.RIP

15 Likes

Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by kennosklint(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by Araoluwa005(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
God please comfort his parent. we will not die young IN JESUS NAME. pls my friends, Jesus is knocking at the door of your heart today. tomorrow may be to late

8 Likes

Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by amnwa(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Godforbid after my struggle
Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by michaelwilli(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
RIP.
Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by dacblogger: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Rest in peace dear... cry

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by muller102(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmm RIP

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by Cyriloha(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeAvenger:
Nurruddeen Abdulhameed was a 500 level civil engineering student of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University(ATBU) Bauchi state. He past away on 1-19-2017, few hours before his last exam.

May his gentle soul rest in peace.

Lalasticlala

The hustle the pain and tribulation all has ended shoot RIP DEAR GOD KNOWS BEST

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by girlhaley(f): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
That's so sad...... Rip
Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
You forgot to add MMM is the cause so you can get more Traffic.

CC:
Seun Lalasticla

Nairaland stop posting about MMM for 12 hours and their stats and traffic fell to one of the lowest low. Now they have resume, It is confirmed. Nairaland success is tied to any negative news about MMM whether real or not. I mean just look at the people viewing the thread, Someone just fvcking died you know. But if it were something like "Boy commit suicide over MMM" you start seeing some self proclaim economists and hypocrites who claim they have concerned for you. We have so much economists in Nigeria and we are still in recession.

May his soul rest in perfect peace.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
rest in peace. gone 2 soon
Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by amnwa(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
kennosklint:
Hahahahahahahahaha
Lemme pretend ur booking space or is from Ur auto correct.
Otherwise u must have been born with stupidity o

6 Likes

Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by Talk2Bella(f): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
cry what past him away?
RIP

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by amnwa(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Idrismusty97:
You forgot to add MMM is the cause so you can get more Traffic.

CC:
Seun Lalasticla

S idiots like you that I wish t happened to
Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by Odkosh: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Chai, so sad. Oya, anti mmm wailers, come and blame mmm as usual. RIP dude.
Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
So saddening R.I.P
Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by Nicepoker(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Get well soon
Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by sanitelag(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
kennosklint:
Hahahahahahahahaha
what is laughing for? haba aboki!
Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by mazizitonene(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
rip bro
Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by SaAbbas(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
kennosklint:
Hahahahahahahahaha
The picture below define you

#RIJF

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by Rilwayne001: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Village people at last sad sad
Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by SweetJoystick(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sad...RIP
Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by kennosklint(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
amnwa:

Lemme pretend ur booking space or is from Ur auto correct.
Otherwise u must have been born with stupidity o
OgA am I posting with your phone?
Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by tillaman(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Rip bruh!!
Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by Lilymax(f): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
kennosklint:
Hahahahahahahahaha
Who be dis one sef?? undecided
Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by DrOluwatobhy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Talk2Bella:
cry what past him away?
RIP
Buhari generation sighted.
Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by HoldenCaulfield(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Rip brother, from my school
Re: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Student Dies Few Hours To His Last Exam (Pic) by amnwa(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
kennosklint:
OgA am I posting with your phone?

Ur obviously stupid for not even feeling remorse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump Administration Drops Directive On International Students And Online Course / Senate Approves NOUN For NYSC Programme / I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.