Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. (3836 Views)

Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign / President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent / Is Acting President Osinbajo Being Power Shy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by White007(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Is anybody else hearing that Osinbajo is being pressured to resign? How many agree that any Southern governor, PDP or APC that joins in pressurising the VP be declared enemy of the south?

Again, a year ago I wrote "Tinubu, protect your pawn Osinbajo. He is on the 7 rank and one more move, he will be the most powerful piece" Okay, alright!

But I hope mumus realize that we said Buhari was too old and ill and his administration will bring too much inclemency and a Yar Adua-like uncertainty? Other nations are progressing and discussing policy, we are discussing if the president is alive and if the VP will be ALLOWED to take over.

Na people put us here

Still, Osinbajo, No Agreeeeee. Anything wey go happen make e happen

-Ena

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by hylyne(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
If what op is saying is right. Then it's very clear that Buhari is........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by White007(m): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
More from a Facebook user

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by White007(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Breaking news!!!

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Big fat lie
Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by Iamwrath: 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Fake news upandan
Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Igberenews... grin
Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by White007(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Stay glued to the news outlet. Something big is about to happen. Bookmark this thread.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by psucc(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
In fact if the news no be true today, e go mature and be true tomorrow.
Obj deceiving the north since 19Lord Lugard.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by nwakibe: 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Na so e dey start. "It's true, it's not true". E go soon happen. Belief me, there is atom of truth in this rumour. Watch and see.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by ourema(f): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

Well the igbos should just fold their arms and watch. Maybe their prayers for the dismemberment of this country is about to happen.

One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Where was this southern unity when Tinubu colluded to elect an extremist Former Military dictator as President?

Sorry my dear this has nothing to do with the south

I don't mind a young Northern Hausa Fulani President so long as he knows what he is talking about

Let osibanjo resign he will not be the first Yoruba to do so. Shonekan has done it before!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by Lanretoye(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
African leaders and this their 'die there syndrome'...they be like ants and sugar.
abi to die as president na sure ticket to heaven ni?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by ayemerbarth: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
@keendo, did you read the link you submitted?
Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
krendo:
Where was this southern unity when Tinubu colluded to elect an extremist Former Military dictator as President?

I don't mind a young Northern Hausa Fulani President so long as he knows what he is talking about

Let osibanjo resign he will not be the first Yoruba to do so. Shonekan has done it before!

I'm just wondering How old you were when shonekan ruled Nigeria.

Shonekan's government was an interim government. You do know what the meaning of interim is don't you?

So How can you compare that with the post of a sitting vice president? undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ioannes:

I'm just wondering How old you were when shonekan ruled Nigeria.

Shonekan's government was an interim government. You do know what the meaning of interim is don't you?

So How can you compare that with the post of a sitting vice president? undecided

I am wondering how old you are full stop!

Who says a sitting Vice President can not resign for the sake of peace and prosperity of the country?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
I don't know how truthful this news is but it calls for a lot of concerns. I am not surprised anyway judging from sudden Northern emergency meeting. Something tells me the news from London about the President s health is not good at all.

probably the Presidents health has detoriated heavily that is if he is not dead. And the North fears another Yaradua-Jonathan playing out.

This unpatriotic attitude is one good reason why we need either restructuring or break up.
What Yoruba's don't know is that in the event of Buhari death, they will hunt Osinbajos life throughout his presidency. or they will resort their sabotage efforts to bring him down. Whichever way, the ordinary masses suffers it. Nigeria goes into bigger mess and the problems recycles. it will be time for North to romance Igbos to bring down Osinbajos govt.

Way out all these is "either restructure or Break Up." QED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
im beginning to feel this apostle Suleiman brouhaha was a well calculated game to distract us from the real issue on ground.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by TheFreeOne: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
krendo:

You need to be exorcised via serious flogging.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
krendo:

I am wondering how old you are full stop!

Who says a sitting Vice President can not resign for the sake of peace and prosperity of the country?

Look at this one.

Why should he resign

Sometimes I just can't help but wonder If it is the excitement of being on the internet for the first time or the the inability to actually think through an argument before making it that bedevils so many of you.

Can you imagine. He should resign? "I can't fit laugh abeg "

If he doesn't resign I guess you'll make him right?

Well I'd definitely like to see How you're going to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
TheFreeOne:

You need to be exorcised via serious flogging.

It's actually his brain that needs flogging walahi. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
I don't know how truthful this news is but it calls for a lot of concerns. I am not surprised anyway judging from sudden Northern emergency meeting. Something tells me the news from London about the President s health is not good at all.

probably the Presidents health has detoriated heavily that is if he is not dead. And the North fears another Yaradua-Jonathan playing out.

This unpatriotic attitude is one good reason why we need either restructuring or break up.
What Yoruba's don't know is that in the event of Buhari death, they will hunt Osinbajos life throughout his presidency. or they will resort their sabotage efforts to bring him down. Whichever way, the ordinary masses suffers it. Nigeria goes into bigger mess and the problems recycles. it will be time for North to romance Igbos to bring down Osinbajos govt.

Way out all these is "either restructure or Break Up." QED

I agree with you to an extent. But restructuring can never happen at this time. That leaves only one option and the sooner the better.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
krendo:

Nice points raised. you've just said my mind
Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by colossus91(m): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
if the news about buhari demise is true then it means one thing, power has returned to its rightful owner obj.......i wont say more than that but that man is the wisest politician In Africa!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nigeria was never a good idea. May Lugard's soul never know peace. How could he pair us with people Like these??

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by White007(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
BREAKING - BUHARI TRANSFERED TO KINGS HOSPITAL IN UK ON LIFE SUPPORT MACHINE AMIDST HUGE UNCERTAINTY. ITS NO LONGER FUNNY O. LETS PRAY FOR MR PRESIDENT. WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON THE SITUATION IN UK.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. by abnsugbe: 1:13am On Jan 26, 2017
White007:
More from a Facebook user

charles has made it to Nairaland,i kw the guy..Very Resolute..
God bless HIM

(1) (Reply)

Alex Ekwueme Is Dead / Blunt Truth To My Northerners / Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.