Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Global Jobs Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Global Jobs Employment (953 Views)

Finding Jobs/employment In Ibadan Is So Fustrating / Oil And Gas Career Jobs Employment In Nigeria / Jobs / Employment Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Global Jobs Employment by Apataseun(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2007
dear nairalanders kindly furnish me with information on this addy; globaljobsemployment@infohq.com.the last mail i got from them was asking me to pay a screening fee of US$285 to the us bereau of immigration services.are they real?
Re: Global Jobs Employment by stellose(f): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2007
is like you dont take advice, i wrote to you based on this, telling you they i fake, including one other gentleman that confirmed they are dupes. yet you are here again asking same thing, are you a small boy or what.

ok , since you dont take advice pay them the money. and see if you will hear from them again. the next step you get from them is sending you fake documents. na waoo.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Must Do Before A Major Exam / How And Where Do I Apply To Afribank Plc: Urgent Plssss: ! / Read All Nigeria Newspapers And Visit All Nigeria Banks Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.