Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto (5423 Views)

Why FG Hasn’t Prosecuted Some Treasury Looters – Osinbajo / Audu Maikori Will Be Prosecuted - El-rufai / Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by thedarksider: 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
thats right..
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by thedarksider: 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
NnaaGuy:
All the fools are now speaking and condemning angry They didn't utter any word against herdsmen killings all these while. Nonsense

Just listen to what he said here

They just indicted themselves with those lines for their own silence so far

that it doesnt even cross una minds that boko haram could be maskerading as fulani herdsmen baffles me..

since when are all fulanis and hausas boko haram..??..
didnt boko kill them too??..

stop listening to radio biafra or suffer...

1 Like

Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by thedarksider: 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
we are not going to forgive anybody that kills innocent people...
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by TheFreeOne: 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
thedarksider:
we are not going to forgive anybody that kills innocent people...

Who are the we?

You mean your fellow fulanis like Elrufai once said whosoever kills any Fulani only took a loan repayable some day

2 Likes

Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by shugaboy6102(m): 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
One thing i have seen in all these is that all these so called islamic and moslem ppl just kept mute and silent because nobody or christian is reacting and now a Man of God told christians to defend themselves now all this senseless islamic leaders are coming to show their true colors.Thank you Apostle suleiman for your boldness because all this has made me believe that these terrorist are actually afraid of christians somehow? Our silence as christians has really caused us much

5 Likes

Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by idupaul: 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
MalcoImX:
Show us where ElRufai calls for the murder of Nigerians.

Any Nigerian soldier or Nigerian that kills a Fulani man must know they have taken a loan which must be repaid in blood no matter how long it takes...El Rufai

1 Like

Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by mustapha3097(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
We should start from the mosque ....... You guys are really the problem of this country.
hey oga keyboard e-warrior. May leprosy Overtake those infidelic fingers of urs. I pray u don't get use 2 dis so dat u wil not mistakenly say dat in d public where d gud muslims are. Nd get rewarded in a grand style. Lower ur vibes bro.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by thedarksider: 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
shugaboy6102:
One thing i have seen in all these is that all these so called islamic and moslem ppl just kept mute and silent because nobody or christian is reacting and now a Man of God told christians to defend themselves now all this senseless islamic leaders are coming to show their true colors.Thank you Apostle suleiman for your boldness because all this has made me believe that these terrorist are actually afraid of christians somehow? Our silence as christians has really caused us much

defend koh..

he clearly said kill...

i watched the video...

someone in his position should be careful what they say...
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by MalcoImX: 12:00am On Jan 26, 2017
idupaul:

Any Nigerian soldier or Nigerian that kills a Fulani man must know they have taken a loan which must be repayed in blood no matter how long it takes...El Rufai
El-Rufai wrote 'Repayed'? Should be idupaul not El-Rufai. And don't come here with another version, since you said you're quoting him.

1 Like

Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by mustapha3097(m): 12:03am On Jan 26, 2017
shugaboy6102:
.....Oga wake up....D "christainers" ar boldly afraid because they ar the minority nd d fear of beinq extincted from Naija is their problem......so u should knw wot to say whenever it comes to dis nd stop deceivinq ur confused self.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by pchukwudi: 12:04am On Jan 26, 2017
I think they should start by banning the Koran. Seems that's the ultimate source of hate speeches.

Boleyndynasty2:
We should start from the mosque cause daz the headquarters of hate teachings. These northerners sef, you never condemned or spoke against the killings but now people are encouraging the Christians to protect themselves you now have some smart advice to give abi? You guys are really the problem of this country.

1 Like

Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by idupaul: 12:07am On Jan 26, 2017
MalcoImX:
El-Rufai wrote 'Repayed'? Should be idupaul not El-Rufai. And don't come here with another version, since you said you're quoting him.

Sorry subconscious error, I have fixed it . Anyways I didn't get it word for word but I explicitly passed the message
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by mustapha3097(m): 12:18am On Jan 26, 2017
pchukwudi:
I think they should start by banning the Koran. Seems that's the ultimate source of hate speeches.

May God forgive u.....I av said dis a countless tym, if all d muslims in dis world understand d quran d way u do, d world would av been another thing in 10secs wit nobody alive.....don't say what u don't knw, av u ever seen where a muslim condemns d Bible? Answer urself nd learn hw to appreciate ur religion as well as those of others nd stop being wit those infedels who pose as terrorists in d name of Islam to commit evil. Thanks nd God bless
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by ImoRiver: 12:25am On Jan 26, 2017
Tunami:
That means so many northern elders should be in kirikiri.

I will like to watch video of the Northern elders bluntly telling their people to kill others and not made up stories.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by Horus(m): 12:27am On Jan 26, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhElm7AQBkE

Sultan of Sokoto Muhammed Sa'ad Abubakar has called on Religous leaders to preach tolerance and peaceful coexistence
in as a way of uniting the country. The sultan made the call at a conference on peace in Ilorin.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by JockDzwagi: 12:28am On Jan 26, 2017
If that's the case, then all Kaduna Muslims preachers based in kawo will be arrested. Their audio cassettes are very annoying. They openly insult Christians and liken them to animals. The cassettes are available with the road side cassettes sellers. In kano, such hate messages are not only being preached in mosques but radio stations. What a late call, malam sultan!!!
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by pchukwudi: 12:31am On Jan 26, 2017
mustapha3097:
May God forgive u.....I av said dis a countless tym, if all d muslims in dis world understand d quran d way u do, d world would av been another thing in 10secs wit nobody alive.....don't say what u don't knw, av u ever seen where a muslim condemns d Bible? Answer urself nd learn hw to appreciate ur religion as well as those of others nd stop being wit those infedels who pose as terrorists in d name of Islam to commit evil. Thanks nd God bless

Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 26, 2017
mustapha3097:
guy na big name de kill small Dog. I hate people lyk u always active as e-warriors in threads lyk this. Let me tell u what u don't knw in simple English, "Islam has dominated d world already nd d 0.1% who pose as terrorists are not even Muslims,they ar critics tryinq to condemn d religion. Nd Get this into ur half rotten brain "If all d muslims in d world understand islam d way u do,nobody would be alive in d next 10secs. So please serve ur God nd let them serve theirs. Remember we av 1 common goal which is d paradise. Pls nd pls no thrash talkinq. God bless
hia which Paradise? My friend shove this trash up your rectorum .. you Muslim sh*t heads keeping recycling this tales up and down, "Islam is peace ", "understanding Islam" , this and that" , y'all keep saying not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims .. your sh*t ass religion needs to be scrapped .. Islam breed blood vampires .they gasp for blood!
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by jamislaw(m): 12:43am On Jan 26, 2017
Decypher:
Trash .. not till i get one aboki first
All Muslims should be killed and Islam should be scrapped from the surface of the earth ..
Imagine a World without this bastards and their uncircumcised pricks.
don't be hypertensive is better for you to stay up south there, don't even dream of coming to the north because your hypertension may kill you.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by jamislaw(m): 12:46am On Jan 26, 2017
kropotkin2:
I totally agree and the 1st person to be arrested should be the false Apostle suleiman
fake apostle.... Everybody can now claim Apostle even the Yahoo Yahoo boys.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by Boleyndynasty2(f): 12:48am On Jan 26, 2017
mustapha3097:
hey oga keyboard e-warrior. May leprosy Overtake those infidelic fingers of urs. I pray u don't get use 2 dis so dat u wil not mistakenly say dat in d public where d gud muslims are. Nd get rewarded in a grand style. Lower ur vibes bro.

cheesy e pain am ooh grin. Oga, I have Muslim friends even Oga Caseless here is my good friend kiss, but you see what we're saying, you just said I'd be rewarded in a grand style (killing right?) ? Why must everything result in violence and shedding blood with you guys? Do you know how many years the Christians have been silent over the killings of their own?

1 Like

Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by jamislaw(m): 12:51am On Jan 26, 2017
Decypher:
hia which Paradise? My friend shove this trash up your rectorum .. you Muslim sh*t heads keeping recycling this tales up and down, "Islam is peace ", "understanding Islam" , this and that" , y'all keep saying not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims .. your sh*t ass religion needs to be scrapped .. Islam breed blood vampires .they gasp for blood!

Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by jamislaw(m): 12:53am On Jan 26, 2017
That nigga called Johnson Suleiman should be arrested asap.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by Ken4Christ: 12:59am On Jan 26, 2017
Going by the statement of the Sultan, Buhari should be among the first to be arrested. Have we forgotten so soon when he said blood will flow if he loses the election held in 2011? And as soon as Jonathan was announced the winner, we all remember what happened in Kano. About 2,000 people were killed, houses and properties destroyed. Even a few corpers lost their lives. Who have arrested Buhari ever since? Who was prosecuted because of the killings? He said it and did it. Nothing happened. Now Apostle Suleman said it and has not done anything, they want to arrest him. We call this one Nigeria when we are unfair to one part of the country.

I don't blame them. 2019 will come and with just 1,000 naira, so many southerners will still vote for the murderer if he is still alive.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by Ken4Christ: 1:03am On Jan 26, 2017
jamislaw:
That nigga called Johnson Suleiman should be arrested asap.

After they have arrested all the fulani terrorist and Elrufai.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by Ken4Christ: 1:06am On Jan 26, 2017
ImoRiver:

I will like to watch video of the Northern elders bluntly telling their people to kill others and not made up stories.

You don't need any video. The instruction to kill is written black and white in the Quran and that is actually why they are killing.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by jamislaw(m): 1:06am On Jan 26, 2017
Ken4Christ:

After they have arrested all the fulani terrorist and Elrufai.
That Yahoo Yahoo boy must be arrested.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by Ken4Christ: 1:07am On Jan 26, 2017
jamislaw:
fake apostle.... Everybody can now claim Apostle even the Yahoo Yahoo boys.

The one who are afraid to speak are the fake one just like you.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by Ken4Christ: 1:12am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Apostate Suleiman is a disgrace to the Christian faith.

Those who are afraid to speak against injustice like you are the real disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by gamargu(m): 1:17am On Jan 26, 2017
Nigerian Christians are a bunch of bloody hypocrites. The conflict between hausa/fulani and southern kaduna indigenes is purely a tribal war not a religious one. The Christians in southern kaduna and Jos have always been envious of the success of the Muslims hence the reason why they always attack the Muslims making sure to target their wealth and properties. Southern kaduna is filled with lazy burkutu drinking mofos who think they own the land so nobody should get rich there.

1 Like

Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by aurenflani: 1:19am On Jan 26, 2017
morbeta:
Answer this

Jesus said: "As for My enemies who would not have Me be King over them, bring them before Me and slay them."
Luke 19:27

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Troubles For Emir Sanusi As Ganduje Presents Sanusi With 3 Options / Throwback: Buhari Is Dying Slowly- Stanley Nwabia / Governor Wike Arrives Porthacourt, In Rivers We Don't Take Intimidation He says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.