Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto (5437 Views)

Why FG Hasn’t Prosecuted Some Treasury Looters – Osinbajo / Audu Maikori Will Be Prosecuted - El-rufai / Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by skedman(m): 2:51am On Jan 26, 2017
NnaaGuy:
All the fools are now speaking and condemning angry They didn't utter any word against herdsmen killings all these while. Nonsense

Just listen to what he said here

They just indicted themselves with those lines for their own silence so far
they need to talk because when the mass massacre begin , the same set of idiot talking now we also be the ones blaming buhari. Islam is a religion of peace and at the same time they don't fear death but christain do. Let's preach peace

1 Like

Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by morbeta(m): 6:29am On Jan 26, 2017
mustapha3097:
Guy pls I nid more of dat, pls upload more.
Nd print som nd post dem on d mosque
wall on Friday at around 2pm. I bet u will
find d rightest answer 2 those questions in
Grand style. Nd u will also explain to dem
from which quran u got d text from. I can
imagine hw broke ur parents were wen ur
mum got conceived of u. 1 gold Circle
could av saved d world.

From your writeup, I believe that I am more privileged than you educationally and otherwise. You are just a local terrorist and uninformed anu mpama.(efulefu) your days of terror is over. If you hit me, I go hit you a million times. Trump is our new amour bearer take note.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by ismart: 7:13am On Jan 26, 2017
kropotkin2:
I totally agree and the 1st person to be arrested should be the false Apostle suleiman
bloody Northerner. You bastard will be killed in your Numbers. Just watch and see.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by MONITZ: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Apostate Suleiman is a disgrace to the Christian faith.

How? It took just Apostle Suleiman and Rev. Oyedepo to speak before moslem leaders sprang to action, so the more the Christian faith keep quiet, the more the Moslems become daring. Nobody has the monopoly of violence, just like the Israelis know how to handle their neighbors bt were they to keep quiet ,they would be extirpated.....

1 Like

Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by mustapha3097(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Decypher:
hia which Paradise? My friend shove this trash up your rectorum .. you Muslim sh*t heads keeping recycling this tales up and down, "Islam is peace ", "understanding Islam" , this and that" , y'all keep saying not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims .. your sh*t ass religion needs to be scrapped .. Islam breed blood vampires .they gasp for blood!
An Infidel Shall always be an infidel.....nt until I see 1 of dem insultinq d other religion. Be a good christian nd stop being a sh*t assed N*#ga....Or u can even do better by sayinq dat trash in d public, I bet u shall be honorably commended.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by mustapha3097(m): 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
morbeta:

From your writeup, I believe that I am more privileged than you educationally and otherwise. You are just a local terrorist and uninformed anu mpama.(efulefu) your days of terror is over. If you hit me, I go hit you a million times. Trump is our new amour bearer take note.
Educationally privileged indeed......U better wake up frm those nightmares of yours....u ar talkinq about Trump wen trump is just a politician who does what politicians do.....Remember dis is Nigeria nd not America. And better lay low nd worship ur savior so dat u neva get slayed unexpectedly some day for postinq those false quotes u posted earlier......I wish I could find u sha....so dat I will start practicinq my terrorism carrier since u believed me 2 b so.....u smelly trash trafficker.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by mustapha3097(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Decypher:
hia which Paradise? My friend shove this trash up your rectorum .. you Muslim sh*t heads keeping recycling this tales up and down, "Islam is peace ", "understanding Islam" , this and that" , y'all keep saying not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims .. your sh*t ass religion needs to be scrapped .. Islam breed blood vampires .they gasp for blood!
An Infidel Shall always be an infidel.....nt until I see 1 of dem insultinq d other religion. Be a good christian nd stop being a sh*t assed N*#ga....Or u can even do better by sayinq dat trash in d public, I bet u shall be honorably commended.
jamislaw:
fake apostle.... Everybody can now claim Apostle even the Yahoo Yahoo boys.
Decypher:
An Infidel Shall always be an infidel.....nt until I see 1 of dem insultinq d other religion. Be a good christian nd stop being a sh*t assed N*#ga....Or u can even do better by sayinq dat trash in public, I bet u shall be honorably commended. I just don't knw y u guys hate dis religion so badly...y can't u serve ur God quietly nd let dem do so as well?
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by NaMeAboki: 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
idupaul:
Then Elrufai should be arrested first, he has been promoting hate speeches for ages now ..By the way why have I never heard the Sultan strongly call for the arrest of Abubakar Shekau and just want small rant from an Auchi based pastor he is calling for prosecution already

Stop exposing your ignorance and bigotry; pray tell, how El-Rufai incited hate or killing of anyone and how many times do you want the Sultan to condemn Boko Haram before you will be satisfied?
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by NaMeAboki: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
We should start from the mosque cause daz the headquarters of hate teachings. These northerners sef, you never condemned or spoke against the killings but now people are encouraging the Christians to protect themselves you now have some smart advice to give abi? You guys are really the problem of this country.

How many times have you been to any mosque to witness such hate teachings? You are just speaking out of assumption based on lies.
You are lying again; the apostle was not encouraging Christians to defend themselves but to kill any Fulani herdsman the see; don't forget the incriminating video is still very much around for all to judge.

2 Likes

Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
mustapha3097:
My friend stop quoting me to type bile .. self-service ur ASs off my mentions and go worship ur Blood gasping god!
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by rumours: 12:12am On Jan 27, 2017
This Sultan Position, is it a religious or a traditional one? If it is a religious position, when shall a Yoruba man be the Sultan? They are also have Moslems. I'm just asking.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by timecapsule: 4:32am On Jan 27, 2017
Arrest those that preach HATE and what about those that KILL people?
Oil and Water can never mix.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by erinolu(m): 4:41am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by banki(m): 6:12am On Jan 27, 2017
Ken4Christ:
Going by the statement of the Sultan, Buhari should be among the first to be arrested. Have we forgotten so soon when he said blood will flow if he loses the election held in 2011? And as soon as Jonathan was announced the winner, we all remember what happened in Kano. About 2,000 people were killed, houses and properties destroyed. Even a few corpers lost their lives. Who have arrested Buhari ever since? Who was prosecuted because of the killings? He said it and did it. Nothing happened. Now Apostle Suleman said it and has not done anything, they want to arrest him. We call this one Nigeria when we are unfair to one part of the country.

I don't blame them. 2019 will come and with just 1,000 naira, so many southerners will still vote for the murderer if he is still alive.

You just lied
And your moniker is Ken4christ
I dare you to show me where buhari said that....you people keep playing victim which part of the country are you talking about? Are all southerners or northerners Christians?
We condemn others as if our religion is the best....

Yet look at how we use Christianity to spread falsehood and evil, look at how we use Christianity to dupe people carry drugs molest women, our pastors are known to collect bribes and commit vices yet we are here because of politics defending evil,

1 Like

Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by drss2(m): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2017
so says d satan of sokoto, d head qtrs of all terrorist activities in nigeria.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by Princesaha: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2017
mustapha3097:
.....Oga wake up....D "christainers" ar boldly afraid because they ar the minority nd d fear of beinq extincted from Naija is their problem......so u should knw wot to say whenever it comes to dis nd stop deceivinq ur confused self.
I do not blame u dude. So u believe that Muslims are more in number to Christians in this country Nigeria. I have followed your boastful comments closely and You think if there is a free for all fight between Christians and Muslims, that the latter can withstand the former. Continue living in delusion but it will soon clear from your eyes. That you guys are blood-thirsty while others are peace loving does not mean that you have the sole monopoly of violence. Anyway, just a small push is needed, then we will know who is who in this country.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by mustapha3097(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2017
Decypher:
My friend stop quoting me to type bile .. self-service ur ASs off my mentions and go worship ur Blood gasping god!
see me see trouble ooo! Just a simple advice,take it or leave it or u can even do better nd stay outsyd under d sun nd enjoy ur miserable day there. Or u can go f*#k ur mama till d both of u cummmm!
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by mustapha3097(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2017
Princesaha:

I do not blame u dude. So u believe that Muslims are more in number to Christians in this country Nigeria. I have followed your boastful comments closely and You think if there is a free for all fight between Christians and Muslims, that the latter can withstand the former. Continue living in delusion but it will soon clear from your eyes. That you guys are blood-thirsty while others are peace loving does not mean that you have the sole monopoly of violence. Anyway, just a small push is needed, then we will know who is who in this country.
quote me more.......I luv it when I see people deceivinq theirself though. Keep it up
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by shugaboy6102(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
mustapha3097:
.....Oga wake up....D "christainers" ar boldly afraid because they ar the minority nd d fear of beinq extincted from Naija is their problem......so u should knw wot to say whenever it comes to dis nd stop deceivinq ur confused self.
that's why they will put a knife to ur neck and you will gladly tell them to slice it without a fight.Just look @ the rate @ which moslems are reacting if truly they are not scared that christians may retaliate.

1 Like

Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by naijaking1: 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Those who are afraid to speak against injustice like you are the real disgrace.

He's Ijaw, that means he can't be trusted.
Re: Every Christian, Muslim Hate Preacher Must Be Prosecuted- Sultan Of Sokoto by Caseless: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

cheesy e pain am ooh grin. Oga, I have Muslim friends even Oga Caseless here is my good friend kiss, but you see what we're saying, you just said I'd be rewarded in a grand style (killing right?) ? Why must everything result in violence and shedding blood with you guys? Do you know how many years the Christians have been silent over the killings of their own?
kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari - Chess Strategy - Appoint T.bakare As EFCC Head - Keep Magu As Deputy / List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % / Atrocities Perpetrated Against The Ibibio During The Biafran War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.