Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency (43158 Views)

Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC / Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures / Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by agabaI23(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
tillaman:
Who talk am b4??
A man of God said he will be pressured to resign. Looks like the prophesy is coming to pass.

It was Sulaiman, the man DSS are after.

The cleric claimed that there will be many attempts to remove Vice President Yemi Osinbajo from office and that God would humble President Muhammadu Buhari in 2017. He likewise prophesied a strained relationship between the church and government in Nigeria in 2017.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by yedidiah(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Indeed his words are coming to pass: Nigeria is becoming ungovernable.
Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by Pascal181: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Tastemoney:
This APC government should introduce The ministry of lying affairs undecided
as in eeh, they need am seriously.
Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by laffwitmi: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Yes, they shld kick him out cuz he is greater Ojukwu plus all the easterners join grin grin grin grin
googlepikins:
Foolanis should kick him out of aso rock. He's an afonja

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by lastpage: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
Hahahahahaha

Yoloba, are guys about to be used and dumped again.

Call us names, we are consistent with our demand and that demand is freedom and self determination

Eehn! shocked ..... and you are still "DEMANDING" ....since 1967 BC! shocked shocked shocked

Very consistent indeed. kiss

Abeg, keep your consistent DEMANDING,... till Jesus come
. undecided undecided grin grin

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by Walelavender(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Yeah the likes of El-Rufai and Abdul Azeez Yari. The permutation is for real. The cover up by the presidency is obviously targeted to make the news unfounded. This is surely a fire, and I can see the smoke!
This is another drama o angry
God will keep the VP in perfect peace. Every of his antagonist shall receive an heavenly catastrophic slap grin

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Can the President and his Vice just resign already?
Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by Jabioro: 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Where did this emanated from? I beg 2+2=4.everybody knwns that including my 3yrs old daughta..behind d cutton sometin is happening...
Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by ipreach: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Part of Johnson Suleiman's 2017 prophecies are coming to fulfilment
Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by bezimo(m): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
2 times, they would try to remove the vice president in 2017......Apostle Suleiman Prophesy.

whether they want to lie, we know that's what they are planning.
Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by dammieco(m): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Tastemoney:
This APC government should introduce The ministry of lying affairs undecided
Lai Mohammed's hobby

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by tillaman(m): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Make God help us
bidexmat:
Just in

Another political confusion in Nigeria.
Information filtering in from Governors' meeting in Aso Villa has it that the APC has directed all Governors under the platform of their party to prevail on all other Governors to compel Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to resign the position of acting president for the serving senate president His Excellency Senator Bukola Saraki following the ill health of president Muhammadu Buhari who transmitted a letter to the National Assembly of his absence to seek medical treatment in the United Kingdom. Lets watch how the whole script play.
Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by tete7000(m): 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
In the wisdom of our elders, they say 'A ki f'ina s'ori orule sun' - meaning We don't go to bed when the house is on fire. Not so with baba, with his house on fire, e no only sleep but went on vacation. How do you now blame anybody for starting any rumour. The president made it happen.
Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by Betterpower: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Let us all join hands together to pray for our president for a quick recovery.
Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by Prognose: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sincere4u:
Na today we don dey hear presidential lies?.
That it was even mentioned at all means he's been under pressure to resign.

Exactly!
For them to take it serious like this shows that something is definitely happening behind the scenes! Many people didnt even know about this angle until tje presidency brought it to limelight.

Something fishy is definitely going on!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by kayzat: 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
thunder74:
You can't be a judge in your own case. Why is the statement made by the Special Adviser to the president? Why not from the PA to VP himself? I smell something...

Senator Femi Ojudu is actually the SA on political matters to the VP and not to Buhari.

The fact this story is coming directly from the Presidency is a source of concern and it only indicate that something is happening behind the scene closer to the said rumour.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by actrinity(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
adonbilivit:
never read or heard he was under pressure to resign
Me too ooo. I stays in news all the time, but I didn't see it anywhere in our national dailies or online news. Their conscience is exposing their evil plans.
Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by Mourinho24: 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
The fools keep deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by Akpan107(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Nigeria is heading somewhere dangerous but Osibanjo must be strong because he is likely the next president..
May God protects him. I pray nothing happens to him, if possible, he should leave Aso Rock for the main time.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Prognose:

Exactly!
For them to take it serious like this shows that something is definitely happening behind the scenes! Many people didnt even know about this angle until tje presidency brought it to limelight.

Something fishy is definitely going on!

On point dear. Your prognosis is accurate. grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by arushiuga(m): 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
I have a question. Is poweredbrew a ritualist like his afonja brothers or not

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by arushiuga(m): 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
arushiuga:
I have a question. Is poweredbrew a ritualist like his afonja brothers or not
Yes

5 Likes

arushiuga:

Yes
Okay

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by SycophanticGoat: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
The foolish vice president should furking resign and cover his head in shame! He's been there while all unmeasurable injustices are leveled against people of same faith but kept mum. Fück him!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by coputa(m): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
itzsplendid:

This is 2 all Nigerians....we need to pray 4 dis nation
We have been praying since independence,but things are getting worse.
Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by coputa(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
SycophanticGoat:
The foolish vice president should furking resign and cover his head in shame! He's been there while all unmeasurable injustices are leveled against people of same faith but kept mum. Fück him!
Constitutionally,the VP is handicapped.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by chinjo(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
behind any rumor there is an element of truth.
Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by coputa(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Looking at Osibanjo critically,does he has the will and confidence to steer the ship,will he not follow the. Jonathan's dance steps
Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
The last time I heard that rumour was during the campaign. Similar rumours made the rounds before Jonathan became president... What am saying?
Re: Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency by Halo22: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
My fear about Osinbajo is that he is not prepared for the task ahead. If say na Jagaban ehee.....I for say no shaking, but time shall tell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breakdown Of Politicians Whose Certificates Of Return Were Withdrawn By INEC / Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) / APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.