Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting (43411 Views)

Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos / Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos / Meet Olajide Ayeni, A Nigerian Working As A Policeman In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by sixtuschimere: 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Above are photos of one of the Shiite members fighting with a policeman in today during a protest over the detention of Shiite leader, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/see-what-shiite-member-police-did.html?m=1

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by chordrylateral(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kunfu master

Modify
If you want FTC Land for sale.......#50,000,000

Please did people normally receive alert for FTC on naira land? Don't mind my ignorance because this is my first FTC since I've joined nairaland.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by Khd95(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Omo see kicking for blokos oocry

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by Zector(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Naija, where anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by ridwanayo(m): 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nigeria is really pregnant nd I don't know what it will born,all thanx to the dullard in chief

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Jesus

E turn that olopa eggs to omelette.
Olopa!! Go down low

36 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by Alexander001(m): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Holy cow. The guy strong oo

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
and the c o w in power they london they drink hot tea, no go better for am

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by marshalcarter: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
lolzzzz ...na dance dat nigga dey dance?? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by nwaanambra1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
me i see a guy trying to run away from his abductors!

its allowed!

na only tree them wan kill e stand dey wait - man wan run for him life and enemies surround him!

police is your friend no be for this level! angry

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by soberdrunk(m): 7:57am On Jan 26, 2017
How can you be holding 'assault rifle" in one hand and be struggling with someone, next thing we will hear is "accidental discharge" angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by AntiWailer: 7:57am On Jan 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by Opistorincos(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2017
Later dem go say police wicked

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by agboskipool(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2017
he de scatter de officer blorkors angry grin angry angry angry grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by Ermacc: 7:58am On Jan 26, 2017
hahahah. He went straight for the balls

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by flyca: 7:58am On Jan 26, 2017
On another note: which Nigrerian city is that? The street is so clean! kiss

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by chronique(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2017
Useless police officer that wasn't even taught the act of self defense. That's how he would have lost his rifle if he had one, and was alone.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by bezimo(m): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2017
Doing taichi konfu style.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by Holatunde007(m): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2017
But they were suppose to be friends na
Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 26, 2017
revolution brewing slowly

thats the spirit bro

when it goes down. the army wont stand it
arewa must go their way
biafra .
afonjanistan

and we ND rule ourselves

cool

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by amarachi06(f): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2017
Your guys voted for that C in C in London drinking tea with our tax, so enjoy the beating our guys will give you. As for me and my brothers in SE, we dey see dia hand for our matter.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 26, 2017
Self defence things grin Poor man sad He go don dey chill for cell now cry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by okonja(m): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2017
Noo...this is bad
Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by emmabest2000(m): 8:00am On Jan 26, 2017
Another accidental discharge loading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by jomoh: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2017
Everyone here seems to be in support of the guy kicking a law enforcement officer. In as much as I hate and detest Nigerian policemen, I will never go as far as daring to kick one. If the guy is eventually shot at for attacking a man in uniform, this same people will be the ones cursing out at the policemen.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by orontogorah(m): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by mykeljosef: 8:01am On Jan 26, 2017
.that police deserves it for what every other single bastard of them put Nigerians through daily

omo ale aniru

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by kullozone(m): 8:02am On Jan 26, 2017
Ahhh!!!
His source of power cheesy
i hope his manhood will continue to live on sha...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by Ekpekus(m): 8:02am On Jan 26, 2017
Who have seen that guy since yesterday? I know say 9ja police go don reformat d guy to default settings

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by Thosyn12(m): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2017
..Bad guy
Re: Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting by SmartMugu: 8:03am On Jan 26, 2017
sixtuschimere:
Above are photos of one of the Shiite members fighting with a policeman in today during a protest over the detention of Shiite leader, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/see-what-shiite-member-police-did.html?m=1
What makes him a Shiite member? This could just be a random person. How was he singled out of the entire protestants by the police?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Real Warri (with Pictures) / Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar / Governor Ganduje Inspecting Sabon Gari Flyover Amidst Bribery Allegation [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.