Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Is There Still Hope for Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Still Hope for Nigeria? (335 Views)

Buhari’s Speech Provides Hope For Development – Nigerians In Damaturu / Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) / No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Still Hope for Nigeria? by Positiveminds(m): 6:56am On Jan 26, 2017
I read a piece yesterday about threats by the Federal Government to begin to arrest all those behind the news that Mr. President may have died at a London hospital. Well, whether that information is true or not will be seen in the days ahead.

Who is to blame for the present state of despair and agony in the land? In a country where there is no safety, no food, lack of basic amenities to allow for survival, what do you expect.The country has derailed over the years, that is true, but the past eighteen months have been some sort of nightmare to Nigerians. It will be unfair to heap the entire blames on PMB's administration. The years of PDP's misrule set the tone for the present state of affairs. However, the APC's change mantra has also turned out to tissue of lies and dangerous deception . The President's body language has failed to cure the ailments of which the nation has been diagnosed.Members of his cabinet are deemed cleaner than the angels, even when there are glaring,phenomenal administrative perversions against them.

The country had never been this divided along ethnic -religious lines. The days when we lived as brothers and sisters have gone. The killings at Agatu, Southern Kaduna and many other places betray the crack in our fragile ethnic and religious relationships. Hate speeches from our religious and political leaders have fueled the fear of imminent crisis. There is palpable fear.

Dear Nairalanders, is there hope for Nigeria? What can we do to salvage what is left of our country? Let us hear your views.
Re: Is There Still Hope for Nigeria? by harlems02: 7:13am On Jan 26, 2017
From my own view, i don't think there is still hope. In a country where killings of the citizens who voted them all in are now seen as a normal thing. We heard stories of how an Airforce aircraft misfired thrice into the IDP camp. Are we supposed to believe that? We hear news of how herdsmen go about killing, maiming and looting at their own will without arrests or prosecution. Where religious leaders are fed up and spitting fire. There is hunger in the land, insecurity, hates and rage.
My dear, if u ask me i will tell u NO HOPE.

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Hope for Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 26, 2017
There is a great hope for this nation nigeria and it's citizens, economically and financially. Check my signature, and thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apc And Pdp Supporters Come In Here / Amaechi Says Jonathan Disallowed Me From Takin Possession Of Armoured Helicopter / Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.