Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure - Investment (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure (39207 Views)

How To Become A Jumia Seller And Sales Consultant / Bitcoin Seller / Bitcoin Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by sehin79(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2018
DO YOU WANT FREE BTC?

get free BTC here

https://freebitco.in/?r=5735002

its absoulutely free, you get btc every one hour.
and you also earn interest on your btc.
and you can also mine BTC from your browser.
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy: 7:14am On Mar 22, 2018
you buy from us as 50$ and maximum of 50,000$ daily
you can sell to us as low 20$ and maximum of 50,000$ daily
Buy and sell your CURRENCY BITCOIN, PERFECT MONEY, RIPPLE, ETHEREUM, LITECOIN NOW AVAILABLE @ Pufftech Exchange contact us now ON WHATZ APP OR CALL 08026116103
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy1: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
More Payment Evidence

for Our Customer Asking For our Website To Serve you More Better Pufftech Exchange Website is now Available
You Can Now Register and Login at your convenient time at www.pufftechexchange.com all transaction will be served in short time we
here to Serve you Better thanks For the Patronage
Order BItcoin, Perfect Money and Ethereum on the Website ,
Send us MAil at info@pufftechexchange.com for other Coin needed or For selling
Our Whats App Number Remain 08026116103 Monday to Sunday from 8:00am till 8Pm we here to Serve you more

Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy1: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
more Bring Your Bulk Bitcoin

Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by sehin79(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
DO YOU WANT FREE BTC?

get free BTC here

https://freebitco.in/?r=5735002

its absoulutely free, you get btc every one hour. with the free btc roll.
and you also earn interest on your btc.(when you get to 30000 satochis you start earning interest on btc.which you can achieve within a month.)
and you can also mine BTC from your browser.
do not do the MULTIPLIER as that would take up all your BTC back.
you can also simply add BTC to your account and earn compounding interest add as little as 1$ worth of BTC.
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy: 7:55am On Mar 23, 2018
Buy and sell your CURRENCY BITCOIN, PERFECT MONEY, RIPPLE, ETHEREUM, LITECOIN NOW AVAILABLEfor Our Customer Asking For our Website To Serve you More Better Pufftech Exchange Website is now Available
You Can Now Register and Login at your convenient time at www.pufftechexchange.com all transaction will be served in short time we
Our Whats App Number Remain 08026116103 Monday to Sunday from 8:00am till 8Pm we here to Serve you more
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by moneywise101: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
For up-to-date Daily Cryptocurrency Prices in USD; Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Etherium (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Please check:

https://www.nigeriagalleria.com/Galleria_Finance/Cryptocurrency-Prices-Bitcoin.html
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by meks007(m): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hello, I lost my btc wallet identifier when I sold my previous phone. Back then, I had blockchain app installed on my phone so I accessed my account via password/fingerprint.

Now I've tried all I could to recover my wallet ID without any success. I tried to recover through my mail but I didn't get any link from blockchain.

Please I need suggestions

Thanks
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy: 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
when u created your account the first time did you set your backup code?? if not there is no way to access it if u forget your password

meks007:
Hello, I lost my btc wallet identifier when I sold my previous phone. Back then, I had blockchain app installed on my phone so I accessed my account via password/fingerprint.

Now I've tried all I could to recover my wallet ID without any success. I tried to recover through my mail but I didn't get any link from blockchain.

Thanks
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2018
Buy and sell your CURRENCY BITCOIN, PERFECT MONEY, RIPPLE, ETHEREUM, LITECOIN NOW AVAILABLE @ Pufftech Exchange contact us now ON WHATZ APP OR CALL 08026116103
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by Kingchuks(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
Have about $500 worth of Bitcoin to sell. Face to face transaction prefered. Location is Lagos. (MMIA)
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by gtswt(f): 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
Send an email to support and they will provide a solution. I got my lost identifier after providing them my IP address.
Just write blockchain support to begin recovery.
Good luck
meks007:

Thanks
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by gtswt(f): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
What's ur best rate? Cos dis will determine whether or not to book the appointment
Kingchuks:
Have about $500 worth of Bitcoin to sell. Face to face transaction prefered. Location is Lagos. (MMIA)
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by Kingchuks(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
gtswt:
What's ur best rate? Cos dis will determine whether or not to book the appointment
Will do 340/$

Whatsapp (08037788449)
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
pls i dont want to hear that u trade with Pufftech exchange cause both of u are writing on the Thread of Pufftech Exchange take note
Kingchuks:
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
Always Go to www.pufftechexhange.com and register there do your transaction both buying and selling if u have any problem write us info@pufftechexchange.com or what app 08026116103
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy: 6:50am On Mar 25, 2018
for Our Customer Asking For our Website To Serve you More Better Pufftech Exchange Website is now Available
Send us MAil for other Coin needed or For selling
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2018
Good moring

pufframmy:
Send us MAil for other Coin needed or For selling
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy: 8:09am On Mar 27, 2018
you buy from us as low as 50$ and maximum of 50,000$ daily
Buy and sell your CURRENCY BITCOIN, PERFECT MONEY, RIPPLE, ETHEREUM, LITECOIN NOW AVAILABLEfor Our Customer Asking For our Website To Serve you More Better Pufftech Exchange Website is now Available
You Can Now Register and Login at your convenient time at https://www.pufftechexchange.com all transaction will be served in short time we
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy: 7:34am On Mar 28, 2018
Good morin

pufframmy:
You Can Now Register and Login at your convenient time at https://www.pufftechexchange.com all transaction will be served in short time we
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy: 9:56am On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy: 7:29am On Mar 30, 2018
avail

pufframmy:
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy: 7:50am On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy: 7:56am On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy: 7:06am On Apr 05, 2018
avail

p
pufframmy:
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy: 8:20am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2018
happy weekend

pufframmy:
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2018

https://www.facebook.com/Pufftechexchanger/
Re: Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure by pufframmy: 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
AVAIL

pufframmy:

https://www.facebook.com/Pufftechexchanger/

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect / For The Deriv Traders / Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.