Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign (2935 Views)

Simon Ateba Wanted To Ask Buhari Question At The White House, Then This Happened / Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) / Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by bantudra: 8:56am On Jan 26, 2017
mykeljosef:

financial poverty is the tip

their poverty started from their religion and mentality

maybe...
Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by Agimor(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2017
Seconded

1 Like

Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by saydfact(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2017
If you want the president to RESIGN click LIKE; if you want him to CONTINUE click SHARE.

1 Like

Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by Splashme: 9:23am On Jan 26, 2017
Buhari should not even be an LGA chairman
Nigeria is a wasted country

1 Like

Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
bantudra:

i didnt know jonathan..

jonathan appeared from nowhere...

he seemed sympatic but he was useless as leader...

but most of us know buhari since the 90s...

You're the only one with different reasoning here and I must say that you belong to the zoo.

1 Like

Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by kannymoore(m): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Omohjick:

You're the only one with different reasoning here and I must say that you belong to the zoo.

What the heck is wrong with you?

A question was asked, he gave a somewhat reasonable answer even though his answer wasn't a popular one and all you could muster are insults??!

What the heck is your problem madam?

I'm sorry but you owe that dude an apology, to tell the truth.

1 Like

Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nigerians are funny. They support the criminal, then blame the man trying to clean up the mess created by the criminal they all supported.

I'm inclined to believe Nigerians are just criminals by nature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by idupaul: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
Resign

1 Like

Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by megareal: 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Sam sam, dis man can never resign. He will hold unto that power till it kills him not minding the afflictions his reign is meting out on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by saydfact(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
a simple question was asked - there was no need to tag someone / anyone names .... we complain about our leaders but we're worse than they are..

too bad .... be guided @ all (including me)
Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by queencalipso(f): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Resign

1 Like

Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by Dannidom(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
ayindejimmy:
The poll isn't fair
Buhari may lack the solution to our problems, but obviously, he's not the cause.

Now, let's think it over, do we have any other options right now to Buhari’s party?
Of cos the answer is No
When PDP won the election of 1999 I was sad cos I supported AD but i was optimistic because "the worst Democratic govt is better than the best military govt"
But 16 years after they had nothing to show for it.

Obj led us to where we are now because if he had set a good precedent others would have emulated him
Then what are u trying to saying? That we should allow Buhari drag us to more filth

1 Like

Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by ayindejimmy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dannidom:
Then what are u trying to saying? That we should allow Buhari drag us to more filth

I'm saying, at the end of Buhari's tenure we'll weigh him and if he's found wanting we'll vote a better candidate - but NEVER PDP!

1 Like

Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by ivandragon: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
fact remains... those still rooting for PMB are shameful hypocrites...

PMB in less than 2 years has surpassed all the atrocities of GEJ put together, yet PMB's paid Social Media Idiots still come here to defend trash.

they say GEJ attacked the media, PMB is doing that...

they say corrupt people were in GEJ's government, there are corrupt people now...

they say $2.1b arms money got missing, $4.8b oil money has gone missing now...

they blasted GEJ for the 14 people that died at the immigration exercise, yet they provide excuses for over 230 people killed in an IDP camp.

they abused GEJ for not visiting chibok, the applaud PMB for going abroad after 230 people were killed by the NAF

they mocked exchange rate at N216, now they provide justification for it at N490...

they kicked against removal of subsidy, now they see it as a move by a 'wise' regime.

they condemned foreign trips, now they think its for the good of Nigeria.

when inflation was at 9% they threatened fire & brimstone, its now 18.6% & they are preaching patience.

they blasted GEJ for every security situation in the country, now they blame the citizens for insecurity in the country...

Deziani is blasted for owning a home in Abuja, but Buratai is hailed as being prudent for owning homes in Dubai...

the hypocrisy is boundless...

bottom line?

argue with PMB's Social Media Idiots at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by omonuhabi(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
I will always vote for Buhari and he shall win again!!!
Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by coolscott(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
bantudra:

wait a minute...which mess that was not already here??...

you think i will be against a moslem because you say so??...

i have the right to think what i like....

only ipob start with an insult to explain something...
Me I am not Ibo but I see that the guy didn't insult you. Can you point out where he did?
Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by bantudra: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
coolscott:

Me I am not Ibo but I see that the guy didn't insult you. Can you point out where he did?

i didnt realy meant him per se...
Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by coolscott(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
ayindejimmy:
The poll isn't fair
Buhari may lack the solution to our problems, but obviously, he's not the cause.

Now, let's think it over, do we have any other options right now to Buhari’s party?
Of cos the answer is No
When PDP won the election of 1999 I was sad cos I supported AD but i was optimistic because "the worst Democratic govt is better than the best military govt"
But 16 years after they had nothing to show for it.

Obj led us to where we are now because if he had set a good precedent others would have emulated him
Look it was not about the party, but the man that would lead the party.
In 2011, I planned not to vote GEJ in 2015 but when I saw the enormousity of the error of the proposed alternative, I had to support GEJ fully.
I am a south-south guy.
Your sense of judgement was very poor and 2015 showed me one thing - I did not know just how terrible we were intellectually.
Have we not always selected the best of the lot (and sometimes the best of the worst) in choosing our leaders?

Haven't we done this knowing that most of them have their hands stained one way or the other?

If the APC had put of Fashola, would the chemistry of the executive (the govt and the nation at large) be the way it is?

Was one of the things they said during and after the campaign not that when the head is a certain way, everyone would follow suit because he is that way?

I know Nigerians consider it one of the most unbearable disgraces to admit in anyway that they were wrong (especially when they are the glare of being wrong starts to shine so bright) some comments like that of yours is to cover up that feeling of shame or embarrassment but we all know that the chemistry of almost everything in our country changed immediately the man at the top changed - just as it was promised - and now that we see the change is terribly undesireable, the one definite way to change this change is to change the effector(s) of this change.
Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
lovat:
its only idiots that are blinded by religious reasons will really want him to continue
Guy go park well jare. Na 72% of twitter na him be Naija? Lets see how you 1% who constitute the vocal naija twitter community outvote the rest of us
Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by coolscott(m): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
bantudra:

i am not trying to win...their is nothing to win on nairaland...

just telling the facts...

choosing another president will not change anything..
i rather stick to what i know than try something new that nobody can realy say how it would end..

If we had said that in 2015, would we have voted for CHANGE not knowing how it would end?
Now that it has turned sour (after clamouring with vigour for CHANGE) you say you would rather stick with what has gone sour on you?
What kind of picture do you think you are painting of yourself (having emotively voted for CHANGE in the first place)
Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by coolscott(m): 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
bantudra:

i didnt realy meant him per se...

Okay. But I hope that is a typo, "I didn't really meant him per se..."
Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by bantudra: 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
coolscott:

Okay. But I hope that is a typo, "I didn't really meant him per se..."

i didnt realy mean him...

if you try to say your opinion,they say afonja,zoo...
Re: 72% Of Nigerians Ask Buhari To Resign by xandy84: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
GEJ has lots of faults which is agreed but Nigeria and Nigerians made lots of gains during his administration but Buhari has a good heart to turn things around but he lack the knowledge, intelligence and to make it worse, he is too stubborn to listen to superior argument. Buhari administration has gotten to the level that average Nigerians can't feed their families and we are gradually turning to nations of beggars. Corruptions is secondary if you can't feed your family, pay rent and take care of your children

ivandragon:
fact remains... those still rooting for PMB are shameful hypocrites...

PMB in less than 2 years has surpassed all the atrocities of GEJ put together, yet PMB's paid Social Media Idiots still come here to defend trash.

they say GEJ attacked the media, PMB is doing that...

they say corrupt people were in GEJ's government, there are corrupt people now...

they say $2.1b arms money got missing, $4.8b oil money has gone missing now...

they blasted GEJ for the 14 people that died at the immigration exercise, yet they provide excuses for over 230 people killed in an IDP camp.

they abused GEJ for not visiting chibok, the applaud PMB for going abroad after 230 people were killed by the NAF

they mocked exchange rate at N216, now they provide justification for it at N490...

they kicked against removal of subsidy, now they see it as a move by a 'wise' regime.

they condemned foreign trips, now they think its for the good of Nigeria.

when inflation was at 9% they threatened fire & brimstone, its now 18.6% & they are preaching patience.

they blasted GEJ for every security situation in the country, now they blame the citizens for insecurity in the country...

Deziani is blasted for owning a home in Abuja, but Buratai is hailed as being prudent for owning homes in Dubai...

the hypocrisy is boundless...

bottom line?

argue with PMB's Social Media Idiots at your own peril.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Rerun & The 13th Law Of Power / Governor Ganduje Drinking Tea With Bread By The Roadside (Photo) / How 'ordinary' Ward Chairman Nailed Oshiomhole's Political Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.