Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,994 members, 7,825,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Photos Of The Six Nigerian Red Cross Workers Killed In Rann Air Strike Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Six Nigerian Red Cross Workers Killed In Rann Air Strike Borno (23741 Views)

Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ / UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram / Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Photos Of The Six Nigerian Red Cross Workers Killed In Rann Air Strike Borno by ALAYORMII: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
Cityguy:

In all honesty, I can't explain it. It's a people's right to know about their history and hold on to some things but grudges over what we called a 'WAR' fought years back? It was atrocious the war was fought in the first place and there were casualties both sides. We can't move forward appropriately if we fix our gaze backward. Having said that, everything that needs being done to heal is acceptable.

You're very sensible

The war has been fought and lost, the next thing is moving forward and finding ways to prevent such from happening again

Have been an advocate of Nigeria breaking into many pieces if that's what will be the solution to the myriad of problems plaguing Nigeria.

Nigeria has failed as a state long time ago
Re: Photos Of The Six Nigerian Red Cross Workers Killed In Rann Air Strike Borno by grandstar(m): 2:57am On Jan 27, 2017
discusant:

The Biafra strikes were intentional. Nigeria/Egyptian pilots purposely dropped bombs and sprayed bullets into crowded markets and schools and churches in Biafra.
There were religious angles (religious hatred) to what the pilots did against Biafra people.

What Nigeria did to Biafran civilians were unforgivable and unforgettable war crimes, because the pilots were never brought to book, no sorry from Nigeria.

So biafrans were Allepo-ed! Never knew that.
Re: Photos Of The Six Nigerian Red Cross Workers Killed In Rann Air Strike Borno by teebell999(m): 6:59am On Jan 27, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Who sympathized with Biafran children and Red cross and Aid officials killed everyday by nigerian-sponsored Egyptian pilots between 1967-1970 in Biafra?

Who your sympathy epp?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife / Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 / Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.