Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave (4817 Views)

Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Voting out Buhari In 2019 / Miyetti Allah Will Not Stop Nigerians From Voting Out President Buhari - Aisha / BREAKING: We Regret Appointing Aisha, She Must Resign - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by SalomonKane: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2017
Nbote:

And there's no corruption ongoing in dis govt abi? Sorry for U... Make una no worry, we aren't going nowhere....
Cos there is. Corruption is part of our very lives.

But where it becomes celebrate and waved in the air like a stripper waving a G-string and thrilling and telling her customers that, if you don't have money, or if you're not corrupt, you can't fuck_ me, becomes a bad thing, like a very bad thing.

That's what I'm saying.
Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by SalomonKane: 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Laveda:
And Buhari is a saint?

As usual, you'd blame it on Jonathan, i though Buhari was voted in to make changes?

the truth is, the present administration is responsible for our woes... All these are just results of poor economic policies.

Nigeria would rather borrow money to put into what wouldn't yield good result than investing inthings that would create job opportunities.

I think its already high time we stop the blames, how long are we gonna keep blaming? Almost 2 years and we are still blaming.
I never said Buhari was a saint. All I said what during Jonathan's time. Corruption become our constitution.

In solving or trying to solve a problem, it's always best to trace the root of that problem. In this case, the root of the problem is the PDP.

Yes, the present administration is responsible for our woes by not delivering on their election promises.

The blame will continue I'm afraid, but amidst that, we should forge ahead.
Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by drnoel: 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
amnwa:
Lols una never see anything yet. Its just going to 2years and your regretting..
You thought you were doing Igbo's. See am now..
grin grin grin grin

Not necessarily so, this religious bigot that was anti GEJ. Something is smelling fish here. Abeg tell am make in pack well. Am glad GEJ was voted out. They wanted power, they have it now. This will show them how their northern elders and oligarchs think so that next time they won't be quick to condem

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by Laveda(f): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
SalomonKane:
I never said Buhari was a saint. All I said what during Jonathan's time. Corruption become our constitution.

In solving or trying to solve a problem, it's always best to trace the root of that problem. In this case, the root of the problem is the PDP.

Yes, the present administration is responsible for our woes by not delivering on their election promises.

The blame will continue I'm afraid, but amidst that, we should forge ahead.

Oh well, you all wanted Change. Here it is.
Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by SalomonKane: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Laveda:

Oh well, you all wanted Change. Here it is.
And we'll change the change, when the time comes. smiley
Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by Nbote(m): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
SalomonKane:
Cos there is. Corruption is part of our very lives.

But where it becomes celebrate and waved in the air like a stripper waving a G-string and thrilling and telling her customers that, if you don't have money, or if you're not corrupt, you can't fuck_ me, becomes a bad thing, like a very bad thing.

That's what I'm saying.

No one is celebrating corruption by critizing the govt of d day. Ppl are simply critizing dem for being bunch of hypocrites who only see d wrongs in others but demselves. D corruption presently ongoing is even worse becos it's on a larger scale but within a particular clique who happen to b d APC. Dats y every Tom, dick and Harry is decamping to the APC because dats d only way u now get a cut. E.g Burantai an active military man who isn't supposed to own other investments owns a house in Dubai but dats fine, Dieziani a former top brass of Shell and den d NNPC owns luxuries and den she is corrupt? Even without d courts ordering her arrest or bench warrant yet? What's holding up most of the cases in the courts? Why is d EFCC rearraigning the cases all over again since dey have all d evidences and witnesses who are now beginning to tell d courts how d EFCC is coercing dem into admitting to fictitious testimonies?

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by alamarmeen: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
most comments here shows how pathetic people are...i thought the first line of thing to do before commenting is to know the man's position before election...this man never nd i said never supported buhari's bid for presidency right from even 2011...infact it is a family thing...from father to son...it even get to a point 2015 when he wanted to use his position to influence people...he was clearly warn by his followers to stay clear of politics as it is all abt choice nd personal conviction..these are public nd not hidden...i mean just anybody in kaduna..
men honestly nairaland is becoming boring
Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by SalomonKane: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nbote:

No one is celebrating corruption by critizing the govt of d day. Ppl are simply critizing dem for being bunch of hypocrites who only see d wrongs in others but demselves. D corruption presently ongoing is even worse becos it's on a larger scale but within a particular clique who happen to b d APC. Dats y every Tom, dick and Harry is decamping to the APC because dats d only way u now get a cut.
Can you provide proof to back up your claim about the level of corruption going on in the APC? And them (APC) being more corrupt than the PDP.

E.g Burantai an active military man who isn't supposed to own other investments owns a house in Dubai but dats fine,
Is owning a house the same as owning a investment?

Dieziani a former top brass of Shell and den d NNPC owns luxuries and den she is corrupt? Even without d courts ordering her arrest or bench warrant yet? What's holding up most of the cases in the courts? Why is d EFCC rearraigning the cases all over again since dey have all d evidences and witnesses who are now beginning to tell d courts how d EFCC is coercing dem into admitting to fictitious testimonies?
The question you should have asked is how did Diezani acquire all those properties in the first place? Working in Shell and NNPC doesn't give one the money to buy and acquire all the wealth in Diezani's arsenal.

As regard the EFCC, I don't know neither do I have any information how they carry out their investigations, or how they even try to coerce people into testifying against Diezani.
Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by ahaika23: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
We yoruba muslims disagree with the notherners who are being deceived by sentiments. We love our god Buhari and will die his slaves. We love his rulership and everything in Nigeria is fine
Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by jtjohn(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by drss2(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
sheik gumi made some good points, but unfortunately he's not clever enough. as espected d north ar still not taking responsibility of boko. wat does he mean by saying north is a victim of boko arams was it not dem who created boko until northerners take responsibilities of their actions, poverty, illitracy, underdevelopment, extremism n terrorism will continue to plague dem.
south east do not need intellectuals (god fathers as sheik gumi's retoric suggest) for political n economic advancement. we don't follow pipul blindly. Nnamdi Kanu is enjoying huge support simply becos he's campaign is a populist campaign supported by majority of Igbos, not becos his name is Nnamdi Kanu.
one nigeria is a scam!

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by timecapsule: 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
GOOD MORNING! Is it now that you are seeing the good in him, after your brother have implement all your agenda.
Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by johnydon22(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
i wrote about this in 2015, Nigerians will regret they never let Goodluck go and people thought i was crazy even hahn my good friend..... here we go hahn

https://www.nairaland.com/2751546/nigeria-wish-never-let-goodluck
Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by ufuosman(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Story for the gods
Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by hamilton62(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Are you for real....

You mean a northern leader said that hmmmmmm

We are watching....
a northerner said it with his fork tongue because he wants stability in the Old easter region I.e SE and SS...
He is supposed to solve their problem and not try to snare us with poloticks into being and remaining in one a grounded Nigeria
Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by enfantdedieu: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
but come to think of it, where are the "SAI BABA" chanters?
undecided
Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by bot101(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nbote:

And there's no corruption ongoing in dis govt abi? Sorry for U... Make una no worry, we aren't going nowhere....

Leave that one. Recession neva finish work for im body.
Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
dunkem21:

We plan to do our own mistake in 2019 by voting massively for Buhari.
Thank you.

Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Seconded cool

Thirded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by bot101(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
jusRadical:

Thirded.
Fourthed
Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
bot101:

Fourthed

Please somebody should fifthed immediately, while the seventhed and the eighted should get ready.
Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by Adminisher: 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
I never read anything about apologies to Jonathan or saying bringing back Jonathan here o.
OP is telling lies.

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by queencalipso(f): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Source!!
Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by guru03(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
The worst is yet to come, am happy all this is happening now. The north were told in the mosque not to vote an infidel, and the voted based on sentiments, its good now that some of them are regretting and begging GEJ to forgive them as the want him back, others are dying in silence with regrets and still shouting Sai Baba!!!
Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by Annie939(f): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
wow this is serious
Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by seankay(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
All our leaders past and present have all failed us. Bleep GEJ,Buhari and the rest!
Re: We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave by zaimeg: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
SalomonKane:

Can you provide proof to back up your claim about the level of corruption going on in the APC? And them (APC) being more corrupt than the PDP.

Is owning a house the same as owning a investment?

The question you should have asked is how did Diezani acquire all those properties in the first place? Working in Shell and NNPC doesn't give one the money to buy and acquire all the wealth in Diezani's arsenal.

As regard the EFCC, I don't know neither do I have any information how they carry out their investigations, or how they even try to coerce people into testifying against Diezani.
Oga, to get paid as an NDDC cotractor now, you have to drop 10% of the total amount before they pay you. It wasn't like this during the previous administration. Ask around. Also the forex policy has created new billionaires via round-tripping. People who are connected make not less than a million naira a day from it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: Update On The Planned Coup By The Military And Those Behind It! / Facebook Influenced My U-turn On National Teams’ Ban — President / ‘ex-service Men, Undergrads Are Members Of Boko Haram Strike Force’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.