Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign (12341 Views)

Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by Yujin(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Sometimes, silence is golden. LordAdam take note. Ndigbo and Ndimbammili na to sidon watch. The drama go sweet die.

2 Likes

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
FxInvestmentHub:
Let us obey the constitution, it will be well. Check my signature and thank me later.
is saraki not a nigerian as long as he is one we dont care and which constitution ? the one Yoruba's aided huasa to destroy? we igbos must pay yorubas back by distorting the same constitution yo elect a northerner back to that seat ...shebi dem wan back stab ,we will teach them what treachery us all about ....you applaud the fg when it breaks the constitution by not obeying court order not you want that same constitution to help ,you are dreaming

5 Likes

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
krendo:
Osibanjo should resign in the interest of peace and progress

Let Saraki be the President

He will lead this nation better, he is more capable than osibanjo

Those who call Saraki corrupt should show court ruling proving their case

Saraki for President!

Vampire !

1 Like

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by LordAdam7: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Yujin:
Sometimes, silence is golden. LordAdam take note. Ndigbo and Ndimbammili na to sidon watch. The drama go sweet die.

Oga I hear you.

Them don dey run around dey one start national protest. Mk we dey siddon look. 2017 go sweet die.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
LordAdam7:
Saraki will be a better President than Osinbajo. That much is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.

A so-called Pastor under which killers of another preacher in Abuja (in the same city that he is staying and working) were released and he kept mute. Is it this same person you think can handle Nigeria's wahala.

He may be assassinated. And contrary to what people think nothing will happen.

Only the SW will fume as Saraki is accepted in the NE, NW, NC, SE, and SS. Na just to send enough military men to the SW to quell any protests by fire and force. Yes. What was done to Shiite and IPOB will be done to the SW protesters (or sorry dissenters and treasonous elements).

Abi do the Yorubas think the North will protest against Saraki. Or do the Yorubas think the Igbos and Niger Deltans will protest WITH Yorubas after they protested against Goodluck, were instrumental in his defeat, and even supported the Northern presidency in their illegitimate killings of Igbo protesters in the SE or innocent village people in Gbaramatu in Niger Delta.

Anything the North likes should be done to Osibanjo. Nothing, I repeat, nothing will happen.

-Lord

Are you so daft not to know that nigeria's VP, according to the constitution, is a lame duck ?
Ekwueme served Shagari as errand boy for 4 years without a whimper.

1 Like

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by LordAdam7: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Are you so daft not to know that nigeria's VP, according to the constitution, is a lame duck ?
Ekwueme served Shagari as errand boy for 4 years without a whimper.

What about Idiagbon under Buhari during the military era? Or was he not a Yoruba?

Or was Atiku also a lame duck under OBJ?

I thought you guys said Yorubas are courageous and fearless. Now you guys are giving excuses.

Bros close your mouth, e dey smell reach where I dey.

-Lord

7 Likes

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by Totti9(m): 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Igboid:
Saraki is supposedly a Yoruba man from
Kwara state. I dont see why Yorubas should have issues with him( Osibanjo) stepping aside for Saraki, or are Kwara Yorubas nolonger Yorubas?
hahaha
no....he is yorogambarola

1 Like

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by johnmarcel(m): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
jumobi1:

If the North voted a dying person as you alluded to then they have to live with the consequence. They had options. I wish PMB good health but according to the supreme law of the land, the VP takes over in case of incasity.
my friend there is no word like incasity haba
Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by Intrepid01(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
When you go through this thread , you'll understand why Nigeria isn't doing well and why it may never do well anytime soon. Imagine some peope due to "sheer hate" opining that Saraki should be made the president and that he would be a better president.

Their argument is not based on any empirical fact or track record but because they have so much hate in their life that it has killed their sense of reasoning. But why are "this people" so filled with hate? , why is it that most of their decisions and even sense of reasoning is always beclouded with hate?

Why is it that they fail to grow up as a tribe but choose to remain babies that think he deserves to be pampered?

Why is it that they fail to understand that having a different political agenda to theirs does not translate to enimity?

How can any sane person think a Saraki that has never done anything in his life, the only Bank he Directed went bankrupt due to fund diversion and looting by Sarakis family? ...but of course children of hate would prefer anybody but the Yorubas; their eternal nightmare.

If you're one of those opining that anything should be done to oust a V.P that is not incapacitated in anyway whatsoever for a Senate President, that is as desperate as anything, you should know your life is a waste to the Country.

5 Likes

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by alezzy13: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
Intrepid01:
When you go through this thread , you'll understand why Nigeria isn't doing well and why it may never do well anytime soon. Imagine some peope due to "sheer hate" opining that Saraki should be made the president and that he would be a better president.

Their argument is not based on any empirical fact or track record but because they have so much hate in their life that it has killed their sense of reasoning. But why are "this people" so filled with hate? , why is it that most of their decisions and even sense of reasoning is always beclouded with hate?

Why is it that they fail to grow up as a tribe but choose to remain babies that think he deserves to be pampered?

Why is it that they fail to understand that having a different political agenda to theirs does not translate to enimity?

How can any sane person think a Saraki that has never done anything in his life, the only Bank he Directed went bankrupt due to fund diversion and looting by Sarakis family? ...but of course children of hate would prefer anybody but the Yorubas; their eternal nightmare.

If you're one of those opining that anything should be done to oust a V.P that is not incapacitated in anyway whatsoever for a Senate President, that is as desperate as anything, you should know your life is a waste to the Country.

DANG!!!!! cool
Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by alezzy13: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
krendo:
[s]Osibanjo should resign in the interest of peace and progress

Let Saraki be the President

He will lead this nation better, he is more capable than osibanjo

Those who call Saraki corrupt should show court ruling proving their case

Saraki for President![/s]

Trash
Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by Keegan: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Intrepid01:

Thank God, more and more Yorubas (especially the youths) are getting to know them for who they are now. This in turn is gradually affecting them directly or indirectly.

2 Likes

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by alezzy13: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Osinbanjo resign for Saraki?? Honestly some people are just too imbecilic to be called human.

LEt me even further burst your bubble. In the VERY UNLIKELY event that Saraki becomes president due to . . er - absence? of PMB and Osinbanjo, he can only hold power for ALL BUT THREE MONTHS, after which elections must be conducted. You guys should educate yourselves before spewwing such trash.

2 Likes

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by Olabestonic001(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
gotnel:

Your reasoning capacity is very much low. How you see things made your reasons very myopic.

No. The guy is actually a good script writer. Lols
Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by chiefolododo(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
You are most wise
alezzy13:
Osinbanjo resign for Saraki?? Honestly some people are just too imbecilic to be called human.

LEt me even further burst your bubble. In the VERY UNLIKELY event that Saraki becomes president due to . . er - absence? of PMB and Osinbanjo, he can only hold power for ALL BUT THREE MONTHS, after which elections must be conducted. You guys should educate yourselves before spewwing such trash.
Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by annayawchee: 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
angryeyin omo odua, se ewa ri aye wa lode bayi oo.... Kini ki ati pe yi? Esan re
Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by Olabestonic001(m): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
LecciGucci:

U people and ur hypocrisy.. sometimes i wonder if u guys have conscience. U called his analytic comments "hatred".. but and ur people were rejoicing on the thread a little 17yr old boy was shot dead coz he was protesting... i even read a comment of some1 who said "Good riddance" and dat shocked me and got me emotional how somebody would be heartless to say such cry

Anyways Lets just pray PMB is alive....else the result aint going to be nice at all.
Coz the type of coments i hear from nothern people offline concerning this issue.. hm!

KARMA is very very real.. its not a joke!
Sometimes it takes time sometimes it comes too soon!

Shebi its you people; smhhhhh on your head.
Was dt not how you were all supporting Jammeh at a point during their crisis? Seriously, something is very wrong in you guys brain!
Let me make the position of the Yoruba's very clear here; without Restructuring, whoever becomes president will be running a 'rat' race. We want restructuring! Whoever becomes the president.
Does that solve you guys headache?
Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by LordAdam7: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
Intrepid01:

What is Osinbajo's track record if I may ask?

If you are so blind as to see that in this present APC government, Saraki has proven to be a better leader than Osinbajo, then you are guilty of the same accusations you make.

For the Yorubas, everyone is an enemy right now. The SS, SE, NW, NE, NC are all enemies who do not want Yoruba dominance. Whereas it is in this same country that a Yoruba man ruled uninterrupted for 8 years and chose the next three successive presidents.

I wonder why that is? That Yorubas have their way every time or lampoon/blackmail other regions as hate-filled enemies when they object to them.

80% of the votes that brought Buhari in was from the North. Aside the fact that Osinbanjo is a waste of space at the presidency, the honorable thing to do would be to resign and let the North complete their presidency. This is because the West promised the North the throne in 2015 and had to backstab the rest of the South to deliver their promise.

This is not a matter of hating Yorubas, it is in the spirit of fairness.

Everyone knows that if the Yorubas were at the receiving end of this smart game where Presidents from their region don't complete their tenures, we would already be seeing newspaper articles of how other regions should play fair.

Now it's their turn to play fair and do what's best for ONE NIGERIA and they can't stomach it.

Because when the crisis, riots and extrajudicial killings start in the North, na Igbo people them go first use as target practice. Not the Yorubas. So, na who shoe dey pinch dey complain of size.

We will not sacrifice our people for any Yoruba man. #NeverAgain.

If Buhari dies and Osinbajo with him strong head decides to fight for his constitutional right, just prepare to face your frenemies alone.

That's all we are saying!

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by LordAdam7: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Was dt not how you were all supporting Jammeh at a point during their crisis? Seriously, something is very wrong in you guys brain!
Let me make the position of the Yoruba's very clear here; without Restructuring, whoever becomes president will be running a 'rat' race. We want restructuring! Whoever becomes the president.

Two years with the Yorubas at the helm of affairs with the North, how far with the restructuring matter?

It's only when crisis is about to happen or Yorubas are at the disadvantage that you guys start toting restructuring. The moment you guys get what you want, it's back to the "ONE NIGERIA is not NEGOTIABLE" tagline!

You guys are sick!

Bloody Hypocritical Go*ts!

-Lord

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by ImpersonatorSS: 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
LordAdam7:

What goes around comes around.

In 1999, when the Yorubas disowned OBJ, who stood by him? Answer that question.

Then in 2011, the entire Yorubas repaid the favor with Jonathan.

Then in 2015, thinking there was no debt any longer, the Yorubas went back to their favorite partners. And between that time and now supported all manner of ill-treatment against the Jonathans (while shielding other ex first families including the Abachas), and citizens of the SS/SE by the Northern presidency and Yoruba elite.

Now is 2017, we will repay that favor in kind.

The north are good students of the Nigerian polity. Personally, I think Buhari will return. They'd keep him stable till 2019, and then he'll drop Osibanjo and re-contest or hand the mantle to another Northerner. If Buhari was truly brain-dead, Osinbajo would not be in Aso Rock right now.

Everyone knows why the SW supported Buhari in 2015, they knew something like this was going to happen. Unfortunately, they had to make enemies out of the same people who would have supported them to get what they want. Now, you guys would likely pay for that miscalculation.

Let me make it clear. No true SS/SE/NC/NE/NW person will die for Osinbajo. He has done nothing for the many Christians killed and he is the symbol of the SW betrayal of the entire South. He is also the chief infidel in the presidency (talking from the POV of the Northerners).

Pray Tinubu, Bisi, and Afenifere can protect you guys if things go south. The rest of Nigeria don't give an eff 'bout the VP.

-Lord

If Abacha could not kill Abiola, a treasonable felon(he declared himseld president), who is that aboooki that will kill the VP?

Are you ok?

You yEasterners will forever remain losers.

Before your very eyes Osinbajo will become substantive presido.

You can be sure that Saraki his afonja brother will back him when the chips are down.

Ntooooooooor

1 Like

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by jumobi1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
johnmarcel:
my friend there is no word like incasity haba
Capt. Obvious. Are you not Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
LordAdam7:

What about Idiagbon under Buhari during the military era? Or was he not a Yoruba?

Or was Atiku also a lame duck under OBJ?

I thought you guys said Yorubas are courageous and fearless. Now you guys are giving excuses.

Bros close your mouth, e dey smell reach where I dey.

-Lord

You are such a dunce you do not merit one's precious time.
You didn't dispute Ekwueme's errand-boyhood.
At least you acknowledge Idiagbon as Yoruba, fearless and assertive. Ukiwe, though a man i respect, could not be any assertive in Idiagbon's shoes. However, these were military environments.
It was a generally known fact that OBJ tamed and put Atiku in his place inspite of his northern links.
Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by ImpersonatorSS: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
LordAdam7:

If you are so blind as to see that in this present APC government, Saraki has proven to be a better leader than Osinbajo, then you are guilty of the same accusations you make.

For the Yorubas, everyone is an enemy right now. The SS, SE, NW, NE, NC are all enemies who do not want Yoruba dominance. Whereas it is in this same country that a Yoruba man ruled uninterrupted for 8 years and chose the next three successive presidents.

I wonder why that is? That Yorubas have their way every time or lampoon/blackmail other regions as hate-filled enemies when they object to them.

80% of the votes that brought Buhari in was from the North. Aside the fact that Osinbanjo is a waste of space at the presidency, the honorable thing to do would be to resign and let the North complete their presidency. This is because the West promised the North the throne in 2015 and had to backstab the rest of the South to deliver their promise.

Everyone knows that if the Yorubas were at the receiving end of this smart game where Presidents from their region don't complete their tenures, we would already be seeing newspaper articles of how other regions should play fair.

Now it's their turn to play fair and do what's best for ONE NIGERIA and they can't stomach it.

Because when the crisis, riots and extrajudicial killings start in the North, na Igbo people them go first use as target practice. Not the Yorubas. So, na who shoe dey pinch dey complain of size.

If Buhari dies and Osinbajo with him strong head decides to fight for his constitutional right, just prepare to face your frenemies alone.

-Lord

Did GEJ have to fight for his constitutional right when YarAdua passed?

Are you a dullard

You yEasterners have always been inconsequential in the actualisation of our presidential ambition.

We dont need you!

1 Like

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by LecciGucci: 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Supporting jameh??.. now did is rudiculous.
Who was supporting jameh.. a callous human undecided?
somebody who was defeated , accepted and later refused?
Supporting jameh would mean supportin buhari coz they are same!

Btw wetin concern me and gambian govt?
Abeg o
BTW ARE U CALLING FOR RESTUCTURING..
nawaoo this people eeeh wonders shall neva end
KAMAR IS REAL THATS D MESSAGE.

2 Likes

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by LordAdam7: 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Shewunoshewa:

If Abacha could not kill Abiola, a treasonable felon(he declared himseld president), who is that aboooki that will kill the VP?

Are you ok?

You yEasterners will forever remain losers.

Before your very eyes Osinbajo will become substantive presido.

You can be sure that Saraki his afonja brother will back him when the chips are down.

Ntooooooooor

Laughing at your stup*dity!

How old are you?

Abiola that was beaten to death in Prison after spending 4 years in Prison. A whole Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, a title not even Tinubu can aspire to was beaten like a pulp to death in a prison and nothing happened?

Better hide your head in shame!

Bloody chest beaters!

Buhari will not die if that's you guys plan to steal the Nigerian Presidency!

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by LecciGucci: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
LordAdam7:

Laughing at your stup*dity!

How old are you?

Abiola that was beaten to death in Prison after spending 4 years in Prison. A whole Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, a title not even Tinubu can aspire to was beaten like a pulp to death in a prison and nothing happened?

Better hide your head in shame!

Bloody chest beaters!

Buhari will not die if that's you guys plan to steal the Nigerian Presidency!

-Lord

lol..Bros leave these kids..
U can see how this one twisted d obvious truth!

ABEG LEAVE THEM THEY DNT WORTH UR TIME

2 Likes

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by LordAdam7: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Shewunoshewa:

Did GEJ have to fight for his constitutional right when YarAdua passed?

Are you a dullard

You yEasterners have always been inconsequential in the actualisation of our presidential ambition.

We dont need you!

How then did OBJ get his presidency?

All these kids on NL!

Get off my mention!

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by Intrepid01(m): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
LordAdam7:

-Lord

You should be ashamed of yourself with all the epistle you have written up there, if you because of hatred you think a constitutional order should be sabotaged for selfish interest.

You are such a big dissappointment of the 21st century, if in this age you thinking is a crime for the V.P to take over if something happens to the President.

Most of you deserves to be living in the bush.

when Yaradua died, Yorubas that you love to hate were the one who stoodup against the cabals that didn't want GEJ. ...they didn't do it because of favour, but because that is what is constituionally right to be done irrespective of the person involved. That is how same people think, Gosh!!!

Once again , na hatred go kill you people.

3 Likes

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by cstr55: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Intrepid01:

You should be ashamed of yourself with all the epistle you have written up there, if you because of hatred you think a constitutional order should be sabotaged for selfish interest.

You are such a big dissappointment of the 21st century, if in this age you thinking is a crime for the V.P to take over if something happens to the President.

Most of you deserves to be living in the bush.

when Yaradua died, Yorubas that you love to hate were the one who stoodup against the cabals that didn't want GEJ. ...they didn't do it because of favour, but because that is what is constituionally right to be done irrespective of the person involved. That is how same people think, Gosh!!!

Once again , na hatred go kill you people.
Politics of hate? I would rather call it sophisticated politics of personal interests. Isn't that what you guys call the brand of treacherous politics your elders play?
Sorry, an osibanjo presidency is not in igbo interests, neither is it in the interest of the country if stability is the priority here. The only people that will give his presidency any sure backing and legitimacy is the SW and we all know that is akin to thin air.
An igbo presidency is around the corner, osibanjo the weak upstart becoming president is not proper and only serves to lengthen igbo absence from power and upset the balance of power and peace.
The north will have their full turn,and an igbo man will have his turn. That is sophisticated politics of personal interest devoid of emotion. Though you can call it hate or whatever- Afonja opinion matters very little.
Afonjas should go and rest. Even OBJ can see the writing on the wall.

6 Likes

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by cckris: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
bettercreature:
You are wrong! I dislike Saraki but he will be a better president,he was born to rule compared to Osinbanjo with no experience
If you look at the way Saraki undo all politicial elites in southwest,you will realise he was born to rule
Anyway nobody can force Osibanjo to step down its all propaganda

Ordinary Commissioner! Daniel 4 : 17.

1 Like

Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by Intrepid01(m): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
alezzy13:

Bros God will bless you. ......those guys are stack illiterate filled with hate.
Re: If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign by cstr55: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
Intrepid01:

Bros God will bless you. ......those guys are stack illiterate filled with hate.
If osibanjo is forced to resign. What exactly will the SW do? Because that is the only people that actually want him there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Lai Mohammed, Federal Govt Silent On Judicial Report / Angola Overtakes Nigeria As Africa's Top Oil Producer After Pipeline Attacks / Kogi Government Shuts Down Tao FM To Save DG's Head - Kogireports.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.