Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) (20263 Views)

Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / Serious Fight In Rigasa & Bakin Ruwa Kaduna(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by jonhemma11: 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Abdulsalami Abubakar,Christian leaders and others were pictured today in Kaduna to ensure that peace returns to Kaduna.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/abdulsalami-abubakarchristian.html

1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by jonhemma11: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2017

1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by amnesty7: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Simple man of peace. But the car must still be a bullet proof.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
This is one CRIMINAL that milked Nigeria dry before handling over to Obasanjo shocked

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Afriifa(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
The same person whose action and inactions, one way or the other led to the present situation.

The same leaders that could have enhanced quality education, in other to enlighten their people more about, Human Right and not Muslim right or Christian right, or some Sharia Law but constitutional LAW.

Mind you no Christian will shout the name; 'Jesus' before executing their victims.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Mikkyjay17(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
we don't want there peace keeping mission always resulting to Muslim benefit. That won't still mar them for more attacks on Christians.

10 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Tunami(m): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Yeye elder statesmen, na now apostle suleiman don ginger people dem want become responsible elder statesmen.

9 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by idupaul: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Op does that look like drivers seat ? That's the rear of an LX570

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by SalomonKane: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
Drive well, sir. By the way, how did you come about that 'white bia bia'? I wouldn't mind getting me some. grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by malware: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
When I drove myself to the office today who posted it on Nairaland, who even noticed me sef?

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Abubakrmusa(m): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
sooo...I should fry goat egg for him ni or what...?

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by wellmax(m): 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
All we want is peace in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Mouthgag: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Fastest and bigger rogue
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by SWORD419(m): 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
big mehn's selfie they make me laugh
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
The same person whose action and inactions, one way or the other led to the present situation.

The same leaders that could have enhanced quality education, in other to enlighten their people more about, Human Right and not Muslim right or Christian right, or some Sharia Law but constitutional LAW.

Mind you no Christian will shout the name; 'Jesus' before executing their victims.
Oga, don't forget that his actions too also led to a 3 year Vice Presidency and 5 year Presidency for Goodluck Jonathan because if he had JAHMED power in 1999, there may not be anything called democracy today.

Will you blame him for he corrupt practices under GEJ?

Quit this blame game, it's like you blaming Britain for giving us Independence. Is Britain responsible for our corrupt practices?

4 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by prince9851(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by gbegemaster(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
God bless Apostle Suleman for defending our faith and the lives of Christians in Kaduna. Now that they know that we mean business they are running upandan.

Make una greet that short devil for us. Tell him that hence forth whoever kills a christian takes a loan repayable one day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:

Easy for you to say now but given your christian crusaders performed worse crimes in the name of your god your statement solidifies the hypocritical two faced selectively moral mind of christians does it not?

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by EnEnPeecee: 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
na him new job be that.

Useless northern leaders.

They will wait for crisis to happen and many lives lost before they begin their hypocritical peace talk. Useless ppl

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Runaway: 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hope there is good result from their deliberation and those fund guilty arrested.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by tayo4ng(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
better for them
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mikkyjay17:
we don't want there peace keeping mission always resulting to Muslim benefit.
That won't still mar them for more attacks on Christians.

So what do you want? They keep quiet you complain, now theyre attempting peace talks youre still complaining! Theres no satisfying you crazy lot is there?

6 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by 12345baba(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Criminal on the move. AKA Seun's mentor
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Dannidom(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
I pity Southern Kaduna Christians now everyone is using this present anarchy to vy for political relevance thinking that they are doing me...

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by engrMikemd(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
deceit is all i see
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Afriifa(m): 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Easy for you to say now but given your christian crusaders performed worse crimes in the name of your god your statement solidifies the hypocritical two faced selectively moral mind of christians does it not?
at least you said crimes? I ain't arguing that we are saint, my point is, we don't kill people in cold blood in the name of religion. Truth hurt.

7 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by EvangelistAY(m): 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Where are the Christian leaders? Catholic leaders
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dannidom:
I pity Southern Kaduna Christians

Indeed you should. But small fry you dont know the full story, only what the media feeds you. Theyre not the innocent sitting ducks the media is pathetically trying to potray them as.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by madridguy(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Good move.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Off To A Peace Mission In Kaduna (Pics) by Mopolchi: 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
Abokí stop these killings for Allah's sake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force / 2023: Buhari’s Ambush Strategy As 40 Presidential Aspirants Remains In APC, PDP / IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.