Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement (37018 Views)

APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others / Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery / Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by fixedhollies(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
His living has done nothing 4 us... Present leaders has failed us.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
It alwaiz starts this way.. We know where the film will end. we will be patient. this one may not be true but it wont take much longer

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by gbegemaster(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
DONSMITH123:

SPOTTED
double spotted
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by Dannidom(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bolustic:
The President silently replied to this rumour by releasing his photo when he was watching Channels TV.

I am not surprised some people wish him dead, we know they are from a particular part of the country. We see such wishes on Nairaland here.

That is why they will never succeed in producing a Nigerian President.
This ZOMBIE AUTOBOT malfunction in Jesus name. Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by MufasaRebirth: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bolustic:
The President silently replied to this rumour by releasing his photo when he was watching Channels TV.

I am not surprised some people wish him dead, we know they are from a particular part of the country. We see such wishes on Nairaland here.

Unintelligent post!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by Pangea: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Where is Mr. President?
Is there no network in London for him to video call to debunk all these rumours?
Make una deceive us dey go!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by Lilimax(f): 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Acetyl:
Jesos ka ekwensu ike...
Very true!!!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by gbegemaster(m): 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bolustic:

In civilised countries, the person affected by a death hoax usually gives a speech.

In Nigeria, a picture is put online and it's expected to suffice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by AnanseK(m): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
Why didn't he release a video of him watching channel tv rather than photos?.

When you see the channel TV program on the screen you can know the date and time. Are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by discusant: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
It's very simple to kill rumours about someone's death: the person being rumoured to have died comes out in the midst of a public gathering to tell people that he or she is still alive.

It doesn't make sense the talk about punishing those who rumoured that Buhari is dead? Looks like Nigeria is in a dictatorship of the worst order if people are threatened with punishment for rumours

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by ayindejimmy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dannidom:
This grande deceit from our political elites should stop at once (mbok). Why would these set of people have us for fools, yes, the masses are concerned and uncertain rather hopeles over our collective fate yet they are playing politics and mind games with it. Come out clean spil the beans. IS BUHARI DEAD?
What do you ppl want?
You claim he's dead, they said he's not and released a picture
You're still saying come out clean

I think it's you who should Come out clean on what you really want
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by freshdude99(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
Na wa o. Shey Na Metro UK first carry that news...
Well sha R.....I ....
Incase its true someone will complete it by 6th February if we no see am for opis.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by PapaBrowne(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
With Saraki's speech, its appearing that there is something really wrong.

A man went on a holiday and rumours have been flying that he is dead for 3 days and he hasnt as little as come out to debunk the rumours.

Truth sets free. If they simply tell us Buhari is sick and would be going for proper treatment, even his enemies would be praying for quick recovery. But all these lies are just compounding the issue.

Looking like anytime a core northerner stays in Aso rock for long death starts knocking.
Abacha, Yar Adua, now rumours are flying about Buhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by melvinjames: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bolustic:

No sane Omoluabi would wish the President dead.

That is why we would boot him out with votes(like we did to GEJ) and not with baseless sentiments and emotions like you people are used to.

More so, you people are the true meaning of bitterness and hatred.

So you're no longer Hausa? The way you people change your tribe ehn!

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by IykeChukz(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bolustic:

No sane Omoluabi would wish the President dead.

That is why we would boot him out with votes(like we did to GEJ) and not with baseless sentiments and emotions like you people are used to.

More so, you people are the true meaning of bitterness and hatred.

What is your problem

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by Dannidom(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
ayindejimmy:

What do you ppl want?
You claim he's dead, they said he's not and released a picture
You're still saying come out clean

I think it's you who should Come out clean on what you really want
What picture? A photo that depicts the president watching a program that airs on fridays while he traveled on saturday. No mata how far a lie travels, the truth wil asuredly catch up wit it!

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by AnanseK(m): 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
Beneficiaries of corruption can go to any length to disrupt and distract the country's new objectives . But they will continue to fail.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by Galaxie: 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bolustic:

You people have started again,

That was how you said Aisha Buhari should go to US to prove her innocence as regards Halliburton scandal and she broke your hearts by doing that. Later, you almost demanded a video of her having sex with Obama.

Are you saying Seun Okinbaloye's picture on the TV was photoshopped?

It's a sad thing to share this country with you people
We don't like you, you don't like us. While one is being honest about the situation and calling for break up the other is being hypocritical and cowardly and still calling for unity. Spits

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
[s]
gbegemaster:
In civilised countries, the person affected by a death hoax usually gives a speech.

In Nigeria, a picture is put online and it's expected to suffice.
Dannidom:
This ZOMBIE AUTOBOT malfunction in Jesus name. Amen!
[/s]
Don't worry, you will all suffocate with shame when he comes back, then you will require him to do press ups to prove that he id not dead
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
Galaxie:

We don't like you, you don't like us. While one is being honest about the situation and calling for break up the other is being hypocritical and cowardly and still calling for unity. Spits
See you, keep shouting hatred and secession while your elites Ifeanyi Ubah, Soludo, Ngige, Rochas, Orji Uzor Kalu, Ken Nnamani, Rochas) are teaming up with the Abokis and Yoruba you think they hate. Tell me the aforemetioned are not Ndigbos

It's only paupers that will think Nigerians truly hate themselves

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
AnanseK:

When you see the channel TV program on the screen you can know the date and time. Are you a learner?
I said he should have sent a video of himself.

Is that too much to comprehend?.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by discusant: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bolustic:

So your producing the president of Nigeria is a price for your tribe? Little wonder your tribe remains backward with people who think like you.

Nigeria has earned more than $1 Trillion from oil in fifty years, your tribe with others which run Nigeria in those fifty years left Nigeria in this present poverty.
Yet you are not intelligent enough to become ashamed of the huge disservice which your tribe with others who ran Nigeria did to people in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bolustic:

You people have started again,

That was how you said Aisha Buhari should go to US to prove her innocence as regards Halliburton scandal and she broke your hearts by doing that. Later, you almost demanded a video of her having sex with Obama.

Are you saying Seun Okinbaloye's picture on the TV was photoshopped?

It's a sad thing to share this country with you people
I am saying he should have sent a video.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by Curvinus(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
Next will be a picture of Buhari eating crispy bacon rolls with hot dogs and onions. grin grin
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by Galaxie: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bolustic:

See you, keep shouting hatred and secession while your elites Ifeanyi Ubah, Soludo, Ngige, Rochas, Orji Uzor Kalu, Ken Nnamani, Rochas) are teaming up with the Abokis and Yoruba you think they hate. Tell me the aforemetioned are not Ndigbos

It's only paupers that will think Nigerians truly hate themselves
Please don't try to divert my arguement, you said its sad you are sharing the same space with us. I believe that's the true sentiment of most your people. Most of us hate to share the same space with you aswell. Why are you guys always holding back when we propose everybody should go his separate ways? Hypocrisy Hypocrisy Hypocrisy . Spits again

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
discusant:

So your producing the president of Nigeria is a price for your tribe? Little wonder your tribe remains backward with people who think like you.

Nigeria has earned more than $1 Trillion from oil in fifty years, your tribe with others which run Nigeria in those fifty years left Nigeria in this present poverty.
Yet you are not intelligent enough to become ashamed of the huge disservice which your tribe with others who ran Nigeria did to people in Nigeria.
Same tribe that your brothers are doing attache in Young Shall Grow Buses so they can come and sell gala and Fanyogo in our traffic is the worse?

I am laughing. Oh sorry, you think I am an Aboki man, eeya.

Even the north you think isn't developed is far ahead of you guys in infrastructures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by MARKone(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Untainted007:
Wishing the man dead can't solve the hardship in Nigeria, God's timing is the best. During the reign of President Obasanjo, the more Nigerians wished him dead, the more he strived stronger till date. Let's leave everything to God because no one knows when he or she will die. Dead is not by age. Pray for your own last day on earth to be heavenly welcomed. All I know is that, you can't hide the truth so long before it reveal itself.

There is power in our mouth my brother. Don't let the hungry curse you. This administration has brought untold hardship to the people. You cant compare OBJ's administration to this one, OBJ had clear sound policies, with intelligent minds to steer the affairs of the country. One thing I'm very sure of is that this man Buhari, is not coming back 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by Okeikpu(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by emsco(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
I no even get money buy Tv to watch president picture on channels.the small money wey i save to buy Tv,i don use am buy food stuff inside my one room apartment
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by ayindejimmy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dannidom:
What picture? A photo that depicts the president watching a program that airs on fridays while he traveled on saturday. No mata how far a lie travels, the truth wil asuredly catch up wit it!

Then be patient.
Haba!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by gbegemaster(m): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bolustic:

Don't worry, you will all suffocate with shame when he comes back, then you will require him to do press ups to prove that he id not dead
I raised normal points that any sane person would raise. Nor be e-war biko. I heard they want to bring audio but changed their minds because it will only make things worse. Let the president address the nation live. Shikena
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
pweetylivia:
In every rumour, there is an atom of truth.

Atom of truth ko, molecule of truth ni.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry / Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) / See What KAI Did To Traders At Berger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.