Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement (37024 Views)

APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others / Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery / Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by joncom(m): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
What is happening today? The zombies are so alive.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by crackhouse(m): 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
koladebrainiac:
good one Buhari is not dead
in as much as i don't want buhari to die but saraki did not say he is alive either. So where did u get this info.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by amarachi06(f): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bolustic:

You people have started again,

That was how you said Aisha Buhari should go to US to prove her innocence as regards Halliburton scandal and she broke your hearts by doing that. Later, you almost demanded a video of her having sex with Obama.

Are you saying Seun Okinbaloye's picture on the TV was photoshopped?

It's a sad thing to share this country with you people

How sure are you that he is in London or they snapped him in Nigeria and uploaded it for Zombies to believe cos l heard from direct source that he collapsed not dead.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by markchidex: 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
he should not die ooooo, let all face de country situation together. onye gba oso............
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by stinechykee: 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bolustic:

No sane Omoluabi would wish the President dead.

That is why we would boot him out with votes(like we did to GEJ) and not with baseless sentiments and emotions like you people are used to.

More so, you people are the true meaning of bitterness and hatred.

With so much hatred in your post you and those people you claimed that carry the rumour dead of PMB who is wicked and deadly pass.I keep saying it and I will always repeating it Yorubas are the problem of this Nigeria and even their suppose master Housa/Fulanis knows that
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by stinechykee: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
ayindejimmy:

What do you ppl want?
You claim he's dead, they said he's not and released a picture
You're still saying come out clean

I think it's you who should Come out clean on what you really want
They want their Biafra so is that so hard to ask of you Afonja
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by Horus(m): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSviypuZdIA

President Buhari's Health: Minister Asks Nigerians To Disregard Rumours
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by stinechykee: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bolustic:

Same tribe that your brothers are doing attache in Young Shall Grow Buses so they can come and sell gala and Fanyogo in our traffic is the worse?

I am laughing. Oh sorry, you think I am an Aboki man, eeya.

Even the north you think isn't developed is far ahead of you guys in infrastructures
North develops ahead of any state in the South East,are you serious boy.And for the record even your brown roof region is far worst undeveloped in Nigeria except Lagos which most of you Afonjas claimed you came from
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by ayindejimmy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
stinechykee:
They want their Biafra so is that so hard to ask of you Afonja

Oh! Sorry.

I didn't know this post is about Biafra
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by stinechykee: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Oh! Sorry.

I didn't know this post is about Biafra
Oh tell that to your useless brother Bolustic that startec this tribal war here or you want to tell me that you didn't see his first post you pretender
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by ayindejimmy(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
stinechykee:
Oh tell that to your useless brother Bolustic that startec this tribal war here or you want to tell me that you didn't see his first post you pretender

I said, " sorry"

On his behalf and mine

I don't comment on Biafra posts
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by projectking68(m): 1:40am On Jan 27, 2017
Bolustic:
The President silently replied to this rumour by releasing his photo when he was watching Channels TV.

I am not surprised some people wish him dead, we know they are from a particular part of the country. We see such wishes on Nairaland here.

That is why they will never succeed in producing a Nigerian President.
mumu have you seen any igbo man beg you for president.. Ode.. How many Hausa Don die for that sit lol
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by projectking68(m): 1:44am On Jan 27, 2017
Bolustic:

You people have started again,

That was how you said Aisha Buhari should go to US to prove her innocence as regards Halliburton scandal and she broke your hearts by doing that. Later, you almost demanded a video of her having sex with Obama.

Are you saying Seun Okinbaloye's picture on the TV was photoshopped?

It's a sad thing to share this country with you people
then tell igbos to go we don't like north you don't like east. So why do you beg us to stay in this zoo
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by Eledan: 2:37am On Jan 27, 2017
stinechykee:
Mr man go and preach to your fellow Afonja fool who started the insults on Igbos here on a topic that does not concern Igbos.This is how you Afonjas always come first to put mouth for Igbo matter and wen they reciprocate back you coward tribe will start playing victims card all the time,shame on you people

Typical iPod, absolutely no sense after shouting afonja and coward.
You are ranting that you are been prevented from leaving Nigeria and I asked about one tangible practical step you've taken so far in your desire and you stated the usual iPod nonsense.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by sfinkzslot(m): 6:48am On Jan 27, 2017
this man is just in APC for the ride, na devote PDP
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by Babaevans1(m): 7:07am On Jan 27, 2017
Bolustic:

No sane Omoluabi would wish the President dead.

That is why we would boot him out with votes(like we did to GEJ) and not with baseless sentiments and emotions like you people are used to.

More so, you people are the true meaning of bitterness and hatred.

Most stupid idiot on nairaland. Spits on ur dead brain
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by Bimpe29: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2017
Leave Saraki alone biko.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by oyatz(m): 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Don't mind them, its the gullible poor masses that get brainwashed with hate speech coming from radio Biafra and are shouting Biafra up and down on social media and street protests

quote grin author=Bolustic post=53147151]
See you, keep shouting hatred and secession while your elites Ifeanyi Ubah, Soludo, Ngige, Rochas, Orji Uzor Kalu, Ken Nnamani, Rochas) are teaming up with the Abokis and Yoruba you think they hate. Tell me the aforemetioned are not Ndigbos

It's only paupers that will think Nigerians truly hate themselves
[/quote]
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by oyatz(m): 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
You are free to go now, who are the people that are holding you not to go or do you need other people's permission to go?

projectking68:
then tell igbos to go we don't like north you don't like east. So why do you beg us to stay in this zoo
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by oyatz(m): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Did @Bolustic mention Igbo or any tribe in his post, how can you jump into conclusion that he was referring to your tribe?

projectking68:
mumu have you seen any igbo man beg you for president.. Ode.. How many Hausa Don die for that sit lol
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by oyatz(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
You peoples are very funny sha, in one breath, you are calling someone terrible names and at the same time, you are still asking him to help you ( to tell his people in power to free you)!
See Ndigbos need more friends than enemies if they must succeed in political matters (I know some of you will start insulting me) and if you can't make friends, don't look for enemies

stinechykee:
Fool and coward Afonja then tell your useless and your stupid people in power to let them go na.Between you and then who are better fool
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by AnanseK(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
Benita27:
I said he should have sent a video of himself.

Is that too much to comprehend?.

So anytime you come out with your hateful disgraceful and malicious rumor, the president will arrange a videotape and send to you.

You're truly a learner.

Is not easier for the evil people to send a video of his dead body?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement by Callmedondee(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Here is d proof. Pictures of lawyers who stand for Abiodun Baba the civil servant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor / Robert Clarke: I Can’t See Saraki Last For 9 Months / SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.