Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

All Bulksms Site Owners Should Come In, Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All Bulksms Site Owners Should Come In, Help (499 Views)

Google Notifies Site Owners About Delays With Search Console Reports / Please What Is The Cheapest site for sending bulk SMS. (Bulksms Site)........ / Nairalander People Come In HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Bulksms Site Owners Should Come In, Help by Rockiez(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Where is the best place to purchase sms unit?
Re: All Bulksms Site Owners Should Come In, Help by makelove2m(m): 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
Very Simple, just visit this https://bulksmsnigeria.net site to register and create account for free, ensure you use this referee number code 6417742, check to see if you can do payment online via quickteller, or better still click on banking option when you scroll down and select any of the banks account number you wish to use, tranfer/pay for the amount of credit unit you may wish to buy, ensure you use your userid as the depositor, then send SMS to 07054394857 with the name of the account you used, bank and the amount, your userid or call the number, you will be credit in 30sec.
Re: All Bulksms Site Owners Should Come In, Help by yomalex(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
Rockiez:
Where is the best place to purchase sms unit?
I take it that you have abulk sms site yourself (correct me if i'm wrong) I can give you a good reseller rate, send a PM or whatsapp 0 8 0 5 1 5 0 4 3 9 2 or if you just want to send bulk sms use a reliable service at www.domesms.com

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Does Not Save Cookie On My Edge Browser / Get Professional Logos For Your Website,business,or Company In Just 2hours For 2 / Best Website Designers In Owerri And Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.