Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

"Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi (31757 Views)

"Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React / "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by micskales(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
wehdone sir
Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by bignero: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
grin

he most be ipod tongue grin

zombies una eye done clear yet?

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by Eluwilussit(m): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
ebosie11:
Farooq Kperogi, an associate professor in the States who used to be an ardent supporter of Buhari has called out president Buhari on the shielding of his corrupt friends.He also attacked Buhari,Buratai,Magu and others with a hilarious cartoon.Below is what he wrote and see how Nigerians reacted above....

https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10102307021298100&set=a.587470298130.2147322.47904265&type=3&theater

Bakila, I hope say you dey read am so. No come ask me for facts o. Saint Buhari. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by Lilimax(f): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
ok nah!
I will pight 'kwarafshion' if voted into power.
Kikikikiki grin
Kwarafshion kor, ....

I've never had any confident in this government. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by nan1: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
SEE GOBE
EVEN THE VIP ZOMBIES DON DECAMP

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by danidee10(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Please fellow Nairalanders, isn't there a system whereby the people come together and demand for what they want the government/parties coming in to do for them with realistic Deadlines.

If they fail to meet the deadline, They're instantly booted out of office!

Cuz i'm tired of this thing they call Democracy. angry angry angry

Imagine if such a system existed and we told APC that we wanted electricity for at least 12 hours everyday (Just 12 hours) in 2years. in Nigeria...APC would've been kicked out by Now! because as i'm typing this i've not seen light for over 24 hours angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by zest17(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Jungle don mature...
Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Seems he was given an IV of this serum below

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by yaqq: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Seriously Buhari is a clown.......................

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by Onyinye15(f): 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
JSUT A STARTING POINT TO REALITY, WHAT CLEARED UR EYES? SO UNFORTUNATE sad

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Laveda:
cheesy

All they wanted was getting GEJ out of power, and not looking at long term, the sad part was seeing educated individuals support him...

See the mess they put us now, Shame to them all!

My dear, if the truth were to be told, Jonathan didn't deserve a second term, it was so glaring that he had underperformed
And the only recognizable opposition then was APC whose flag bearer was Buhari.
Most of us thought Buhari would be the saviour but unfortunately we are now worse off.
Mind you Jonathan was bad but Buhari is worse

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by ephi123(f): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
The center can no longer hold. Mr Bubu is being buffeted left and right.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by Ironlion1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
abdulbnyusuf:
Buhari is not corrupt, but I doubt all his cabinets, I also corrupt how he is handling those corrupt politicians brought for justice.

Last last, why APC members no dey involved, abi dem no corrupt??
Point of correction: Buhari "was" not "is" . I no go skool but ma grand mama said anything wey done pass na pass partipitle or how una de call am 4 oyibo language.... Or Pass tens dem de also call am

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by lagdmark(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Now everybody is against Buhari, when he was the president they all hailed him Sai baba,!
Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by Fresia01(f): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
This one everyone is boldly coming out to talk against bubu,, hope all is welll lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by alezzy13: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=17pt]HAAAAAAAA!!!!![/size]

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by alezzy13: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
zxcvb:

My dear, if the truth were to be told, Jonathan didn't deserve a second term, it was so glaring that he had underperformed
Most of us thought Buhari would be the saviour but unfortunately we are now worse off.

GBAM!
Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by Cchuks27(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Propaganda can only carry you as far. Buhari's popularity steadily declining, What a pity.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by soji1992: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
deflover:
How I wish dis hardship selects this people and leaves us that didn't support him out of it
abi oooo!!!!!!
so painful
Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
Executive corruption? That's new
Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by gurunlocker: 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
E be like say people eyes don dey open, remain only NL resident zombies

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by Laveda(f): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
zxcvb:

Yes! We refused to see beyond our nose.. We refused to see Buhari isn't any better.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by Maxiholymalam: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
My brother don't be deceive by any politician. We have no saint, fact! uote author=abdulbnyusuf post=53152380]Buhari is not corrupt, but I doubt all his cabinets, I also corrupt how he is handling those corrupt politicians brought for justice.

Last last, why APC members no dey involved, abi dem no corrupt?? [/quote]
Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by leofab(f): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
We just got started

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by tillaman(m): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
This hardship is unbearable oo, make God help us asap

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by tete7000(m): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
jesus500:
I should never have voted him. I. Won't be fooled again by anybody.

Its too late to cry when the head us off. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by wristbangle: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Even Hausas self are tired of this man lol

Funny meme - "Even if ur pata is as dark as amala, we will make as white as tuwo"

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by bakila: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Bakila, I hope say you dey read am so. No come ask me for facts o. Saint Buhari. grin grin grin grin grin
He is a better option than the last President.
Thank you.
Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by HENRY940: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Choooooiiiiiii.

E don blow oooooo.

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by musicwriter(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
Everyone can see there's really no war on corruption going on. It's all political vendetta!.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi by osuofia2(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
our eyes don clear..... the juju wey baba use on us don clear from our eyes...especially me..... am now a proud wailer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki / Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed / The Chapel Okorocha Built In Government House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.