Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Buhari: I Belong To Everybody, I Belong To Nobody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Belong To Everybody, I Belong To Nobody (764 Views)

Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories / Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" / President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I Belong To Everybody, I Belong To Nobody by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
grin cheesy grin

Who remembers this quote by the DIC( Dullard In Chief)?

I remember one afonja in my area bragging and making noise few days after that statement was made that Baba is a no- nonsense man who will turn around the fortunes of our country. But at that point, I knew bubu was talking to the likes of Tinubu and Obasanjo. Don't expect me to be your puppet because I rode on your back to become the President.

Back to the statement, has Buhari's performance lived to up the expectation of someone who made that kind of unique statement?
Re: Buhari: I Belong To Everybody, I Belong To Nobody by kodded(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
grin cheesy grin

Who remembers this quote by the DIC( Dullard In Chief)?

I remember one afonja in my area bragging and making noise few days after that statement was made that Baba is a no- nonsense man who will turn around the fortunes of our country. But at that point, I knew bubu was talking to the likes of Tinubu and Obasanjo. Don't expect me to be your puppet because I rode on your back to become the President.

Back to the statement, has Buhari's performance lived to up the expectation of someone who made that kind of unique statement?
I think it is time to dig out the zombies

cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2344472/read-president-buharis-inaugural-speech

https://www.nairaland.com/2344334/president-buhari-inauguration-speech
Re: Buhari: I Belong To Everybody, I Belong To Nobody by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Buhari: I Belong To Everybody, I Belong To Nobody by xana101: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Now I believe he belongs to no body. Even with d Hunger in d land, d guy no send.
Re: Buhari: I Belong To Everybody, I Belong To Nobody by kodded(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
woooow!!!

U too much!

They will go and hide now..
i think that we should open a thread, mocking the repentant and non-repentant zombies that believe that buhari is the Messiah by showing their old post in 2015 supporting buhari

and the tittle of the thread should be "digging out the zombies"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Belong To Everybody, I Belong To Nobody by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
xana101:
Now I believe he belongs to no body. Even with d Hunger in d land, d guy no send.
d guy na mis-fit!!! I keep wondering what plans he had for yhe 12 years he contested

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Belong To Everybody, I Belong To Nobody by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
kodded:
i think that we should open a thread, mocking the repentant and non-repentant zombies that believe that buhari is the Messiah by showing their old post in 2015 supporting buhari

many don repent! Aisha, tinubu, obj,na only the mumu nairaland zombies remain! Shame no gree them!
Re: Buhari: I Belong To Everybody, I Belong To Nobody by stsinner: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
kodded:
I think it is time to dig out the zombies
cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2344472/read-president-buharis-inaugural-speech
https://www.nairaland.com/2344334/president-buhari-inauguration-speech
hahaha. Gosh! i just read those links & am still rolling on the floor
Re: Buhari: I Belong To Everybody, I Belong To Nobody by stsinner: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
kodded:

u can still quote them from that thread. Mehn,its damn crazy over there
Re: Buhari: I Belong To Everybody, I Belong To Nobody by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Brother Of UNIMAID Prof Killed By Boko Haram Writes A Touching Letter To Shekau / Nigeria: Between The Righteous Elites And The Filthy Celebrities / 2baba Bows Out Of Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.