Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories (27699 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Presidency Reacts As Chibok Parent Insists Boko Haram Still Controls 49 Towns / Boko Haram Still Controls 3 LGAs In Nigeria - UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by MadeInTokyo: 6:30pm On May 02, 2018
resident Muhammadu Buhari has acknowledged that insecurity is still a big problem for his administration.

Although he underscored the efforts of the Army in restricting Boko Haram to Sambisa Forest, he conceded that he had read in the papers that insurgents are still controlling some territories in Nigeria.

Speaking during an interview with Voice of Africa (VOA), he also expressed the difference between leading the country as a former military Head of State and now as a democratically elected leader.

He said: “I don’t get to listen to music but I find time to rest. When I was a general, I gave orders, but now I receive orders”
Commenting on the state of his health, he said his doctor always insist on good diet and good rest for him.

Asked what different plan he has for Nigeria if re-elected, he said: “We have not even finished what we are doing now. Insecurity is still a problem. The worst thing that Boko Haram is doing now is to get small girls, hypnotise and put explosive devices on them to go and detonate in mosques, churches, motor parks and markets and kill people.

“However, they are not able to take over any territory now, although even today, I read in some newspapers that Boko Haram are still holding territory. Well, they may still be somewhere in Sambisa Forest but the Nigerian Army has prevented them from coming out”.

Buhari, who is seeking a second term to the dismay of even some of his first-term supporters, also restated his resolve to punish more corrupt and criminal offenders if he wins in 2019

“By the time we set up these special courts and prosecute offenders, I am sure citizens will know that we are serious,” he said. “Those who embezzle public funds should be ready to face the consequences.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/05/02/buhari-i-read-it-papers-boko-haram-still-controls-some-territories

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by MadeInTokyo: 6:30pm On May 02, 2018
grin grin grin

Nigerians have entered ONE CHANCE under Buhari

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Firefire(m): 6:32pm On May 02, 2018
Brainless Presidiot cry

May the souls of the dead hunt you, APC and everyone in your worthless gonment till you depart this world. embarassed

We warned the morons still supporting the Chief slowpoke that he (Buhary) is not fit to rule a complex and dynamic country like Nigeria in the 21st century. But the morons will not agree.

It is finished!

167 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by MadeInTokyo: 6:33pm On May 02, 2018
grin grin grin
Buhari is a monumental disaster

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Fweshspice(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2018
I finally gave up on this man last last sha

I weep 4 my dear country if this dullard is re-elected 2019
Make una go get PVC oo abeg.. This is ridiculously funny and itz not a joke!

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by owobokiri(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2018
Eye go clear all of una wey make this egyptian mummy the president of this country.. i want him to continu till 2040... that way all of us will learn nicely...

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 02, 2018
The only president that NEVER knows what is going on in his country.

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by ebuk4real(m): 6:37pm On May 02, 2018
Oh my...I have advised they put cello tape on his mouth unless he has a written speech in his hand. If not, expect more bombshells...

This man keeps making me wonder how we end up with people like him as our leader[s] ruler

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2018
Haaa u don't know OK OBJ must hear this

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 02, 2018
He read on newspaper

Doesn't he get daily briefings on security?

It's obvious that this man's incompetence knows no boundary.

Nigerians, behold your president. Chai

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 02, 2018
Qoute of the day:
Even a slowpoke knows Buhari has failed - Obasanjo.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by SalamRushdie: 6:50pm On May 02, 2018
The first problem is that he found out from the pages of Newspapers but that's not the major problem , the big issue is what has he done about it since finding out?

You must be worse than a M0R0N to still support Buhari at this point

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by desmond2pk: 7:11pm On May 02, 2018
We can,read but almajiris can't read. To them, buhari is still the Islamic messiah

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2018
Hahahahaha raise to power infinity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by GURUGRAPHICS(f): 7:36pm On May 02, 2018
ok
Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by fisfat(m): 7:38pm On May 02, 2018
Efun baba ni accolades
���

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by apesinola001: 7:39pm On May 02, 2018
One chance
Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by crestedaguiyi: 7:39pm On May 02, 2018
morons where are you, your boss has goofed again

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by BMCSlayer: 7:40pm On May 02, 2018
Nonsense man. Complete dunce.
With your dry penis.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by link2ok22: 7:40pm On May 02, 2018
Morons oya food is served come and defend him by detailing the topic with your ipob rant

Passingshot you would not be seen on this thread, keep masturbating on frivolities.

Buhari is a shame

But it's a bigger shame to support this lanky f00l.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by 3Hopeblog(m): 7:40pm On May 02, 2018
Media doing what they know how to do best. Take the part of his statement that aligns with their agenda.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Firefire(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2018
The moronic government and his team of morons cum Zone-Bs, over to you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by lunacol(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2018
It is finished cry
Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by pejuakinab: 7:41pm On May 02, 2018
Why Oga mumu like this na?

U dey make me regret campaigning for u in d last election o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Pavore9: 7:41pm On May 02, 2018
And he is presumably the Commander-in-Chief! cheesy

Twuale, Baba One Chance l! grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Antichristus: 7:41pm On May 02, 2018
BUHARI TILL JESUS RETURNS. LAST CHANCE REGIME. NIGERIANS DESERVE THIS COCONUT HEAD. DEM MUMU NEVER DO. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Lizilicious(f): 7:41pm On May 02, 2018
Very soon you will read in newspaper how you've been transported back to DAURA

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by tuniski: 7:41pm On May 02, 2018
Nigeria is without president nor commander in chief. We are in coma!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Okoyiboz3: 7:41pm On May 02, 2018
Buhari's mouth should be stuffed with a dirty rag. His handlers shouldn't allow him talk in public again. The disgrace he's giving his supporters is too much.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by julioralph(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2018
Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by StarUp: 7:42pm On May 02, 2018
Nigeria's case is best depicted using this picture...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Firefire(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2018
Pavore9:
And he is presumably the Commander-in-Chief! cheesy

Buhary is not fit to rule Nigeria, so myopic and shallow.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo / James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS / David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.