Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,356 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

If You Kill MMM, Will The Media Employ You? – MMM Member Begs Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Kill MMM, Will The Media Employ You? – MMM Member Begs Nigerians (628 Views)

'Illuminati Member' Begs Frank Edwards After He Said this to him / Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" / Pictures People Doing MMM Will Totally Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Kill MMM, Will The Media Employ You? – MMM Member Begs Nigerians by kidawarri(f): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
An MMM participant has reached out to fellow
members of the scheme, in an open letter he
shared on Facebook. Read below: SIMPLE TRUTH “The media won’t employ you if you join to kill
MMM. The bank will also not, and the government
as well. If they employ you, they will make you a
servant of money. You will be enslaved once again. “MMM has been working to liberate those in it from
financial slavery. We all survived last year’s
recession because of MMM. When the government
made things difficult for us. “The bank didn’t help you to survive. There was
never increase to your deposit, same as the media
who laid off staff and also banks that sacked
without reason. The Bank will rather extort money
from you with charges that you can not refuse to
pay… “My fellow mavrodian, see how unjust the world is!
We are been cruel and impatient with MMM. For the
upgrade they want to effect for a better system in
2017. “Go back home and look through your bank
statements. All the deposit received last year in
your account…Am sure if you have been in MMM
for while, you will understand that MMM deposit
has 90% of it… Let’s be wise friends and beloved. “Since 1999 we have been hearing promises on
good governance in the middle of the atlantic
ocean never come nearer to you because you can’t
swim the ocean…Government keep playing our
intelligent in the name of democracy. Now you
have a platform to give you a lift to better life…You want to kill it with your own hand….People be
calm…Like as I said everyone will be settled
completely…

For more news
Visit
www.Notjustwarri.com.ng
Re: If You Kill MMM, Will The Media Employ You? – MMM Member Begs Nigerians by Temidayo9(m): 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
As Simple as that may sound...... I don't give a f****k. Tell the dude to preach about hardwork... it pays
Re: If You Kill MMM, Will The Media Employ You? – MMM Member Begs Nigerians by Nbote(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
How exactly is d media and Nigerians killing MMM? Is it Nigerians, d media or govt dat is responsible for what's happening to dem? If nothing is happening with dem den why all d fuss? He shld beg mavrodi or wateva is holding their money and if nothing is he shld jus shut d hell up. Ppl are only complaining because participants complained. If there wasn't complaints from participants who would care wateva is going on with dem?

1 Like

Re: If You Kill MMM, Will The Media Employ You? – MMM Member Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
I am done conversing with the average nigerian

They are dunces.
Re: If You Kill MMM, Will The Media Employ You? – MMM Member Begs Nigerians by felixomor: 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Stupedinluv:
I am done conversing with the average nigerian

They are dunces.

Ehen?
Re: If You Kill MMM, Will The Media Employ You? – MMM Member Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
MMM has its weakness, and the media, banks, and others capitalized on that to destroy it. MMM operators had no license, was not regulated by any jurisdiction of any country and was not subjected to being audited by any body. MMM participants, there is a better alternative to it Check my signature for a license, regulated and audited investment, one where the banks are even investing your deposits.
Re: If You Kill MMM, Will The Media Employ You? – MMM Member Begs Nigerians by MisterGrace: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nbote:
How exactly is d media and Nigerians killing MMM? Is it Nigerians, d media or govt dat is responsible for what's happening to dem? If nothing is happening with dem den why all d fuss? He shld beg mavrodi or wateva is holding their money and if nothing is he shld jus shut d hell up. Ppl are only complaining because participants complained. If there wasn't complaints from participants who would care wateva is going on with dem?

What is this one saying?

Maybe you don't know how hypnotising the media can be.
Re: If You Kill MMM, Will The Media Employ You? – MMM Member Begs Nigerians by Nbote(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
MisterGrace:

What is this one saying?

Maybe you don't know how hypnotising the media can be.

Is it d media dat has stop MMM or mavrodi or Wateva is in charge from paying? Is it d media dat has put a 31,000 limit? Is it d media dats been doing d unending upgrade or wateva on d website? D media is only reporting based on reports and complaints from participants. All d while before d freeze were ppl complaining about it? All d media warnings and complaints came afta d freeze and deadline was fixed. Now it's way past d deadline and participants are still complaining. Would there b any complaints if things had gone back to normal afta 14?

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Nominated For Favorite African Star At Nickelodeon Kids Choice Award / Mercy Aigbe’s Husband, Lanre Gentry Responds To Battery Allegations / One Africa Music Fest: Banky W, Falz, Victoria Kimani Arrive London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.