Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

UK Court Blocks Niger Delta Pollution Claims Against Shell - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Court Blocks Niger Delta Pollution Claims Against Shell (12692 Views)

UK Court Stops Alison-madueke, Associates From Selling Properties / James Ibori Hangs Out With Friends In London After Being Cleared UK Court. PICS / Shell Wins UK High Court Battle On Niger Delta Pollution Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Court Blocks Niger Delta Pollution Claims Against Shell by AnanseK(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Jonathan looked the other way and opened the treasury for his cronies to loot on a daily basis for six years, but did nothing for the Niger Delta communities.
Re: UK Court Blocks Niger Delta Pollution Claims Against Shell by BudeYahooCom: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
You see Nnamdi kanu feels the British government is the criminal?

They say they don't have the jurisdiction to hear a case involve their company Shell, who have been accused of profiteering from a community they've polluted for donkey years leading to loss of human and acquatic lives in the Niger delta but they have the 'jurisdiction' to jail Ibori a Niger deltan for corruption that happen in Nigeria.

The British government is the biggest organized fraud. Criminals!
Re: UK Court Blocks Niger Delta Pollution Claims Against Shell by gbegemaster(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dannidom:
U could easily ignore this thread without pasting your stupidity on the cyber space for al to see
I've gone through your posts to see if you are actually worth my time. You troll for attention. An IPOB and a non-deltan who obviously doesn't know what goes on in my state.

I'll give you a like to make you happy. I detect you are just a child fooling around. Other than that I'd advise you to play with your mates next time.
Re: UK Court Blocks Niger Delta Pollution Claims Against Shell by Dannidom(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
I've gone through your posts to see if you are actually worth my time. You troll for attention. An IPOB and a non-deltan who obviously doesn't know what goes on in my state.

I'll give you a like to make you happy. I detect you are just a child fooling around. Other than that I'd advise you to play with your mates next time.
u must be jobless for that splash of time to browse thru my posts. Go get a life dear, it pays...
Re: UK Court Blocks Niger Delta Pollution Claims Against Shell by gbegemaster(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dannidom:
u must be jobless for that splash of time to browse thru my posts. Go get a life dear, it pays...
Just curious. Wanted to see if it's a fellow deltan. Found an empty head seeking for attention.

Oh, it took me less than five minutes to decode you. That should tell you something about you. Go play with your mates.
Re: UK Court Blocks Niger Delta Pollution Claims Against Shell by Dannidom(m): 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
Just curious. Wanted to see if it's a fellow deltan. Found an empty head seeking for attention. Go play with your mates.
Whatever. Get off my mentions!
Re: UK Court Blocks Niger Delta Pollution Claims Against Shell by Litmus: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
win3k:
Niigerians are like the black slaves 400 years ago, you can do anything to them but they will never revolt.
They believe in a god that they never see and they leave everything in the hands of that imaginary god.
in the meantime they are being exploited by everyone.
yeye people!

Difference between an Arab and an African - in this instance, as an example, the Arab finding no redress would go and blow up relevant infrastructure in Holland or Uk where Shell originates but the African would blow up and destroy the little he has in his own country.

1 Like

Re: UK Court Blocks Niger Delta Pollution Claims Against Shell by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
When webtold them the whites aren't their brothers, they said we were lying
Re: UK Court Blocks Niger Delta Pollution Claims Against Shell by lielbree: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
Araoluwa005:
Niger/Delta people sef, I wonder where they got their blocked headed lawyer from. so British court should come and judge what is happening in Nigeria abi? HISSES
Shut the fùck up!

This decision will be set aside.

Shell is British petroleum. There head office is in Britain. An action can be instituted where the defendant resides!
Re: UK Court Blocks Niger Delta Pollution Claims Against Shell by Ohamzee: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
jiinxed:
Doesn't change the fact that buhari is a bastard. Humongous failure.
there is this saying that no one whosoever speaks ill of the dead. please be warned.

1 Like

Re: UK Court Blocks Niger Delta Pollution Claims Against Shell by Cyriloha(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Guyman02:
Taking this matter against Shell to a British court is as stupid as Prince Bola Ajibola leading Nigeria to the International Court of Justice on the issue of Bakassi Peninsula with a French man as judge and expecting him to rule against French dominated Cameroon in our favour.

Those Niger Delta villagers need to see this as it will help them to restrategize better

Hmmm have you forgotten that your government had signed an agreement before the court issues abi
Re: UK Court Blocks Niger Delta Pollution Claims Against Shell by felixomor: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
ayindejimmy:

He's right you know.

He is not.

Those who cant take their eyes off other people's livelihood would one day have their own plucked.
Re: UK Court Blocks Niger Delta Pollution Claims Against Shell by badman007(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Shame on the Nigerian government for failing Nigerians.

T.Y. Danjuma and all others who have illegally obtained our oil wells, SHAME ON YOU TOO!!!
Re: UK Court Blocks Niger Delta Pollution Claims Against Shell by gbegemaster(m): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dannidom:
Whatever. Get off my mentions!
Silly
Re: UK Court Blocks Niger Delta Pollution Claims Against Shell by brownhawk: 6:46am On Jan 27, 2017
dmostcheerful:
I wasn't expecting them to win any case against shell since the federal government is right behind them.
A government that can't even protect its citizen.
In a sane clan it's the government that should be sueing she'll for endangering it's citizen.

Re: UK Court Blocks Niger Delta Pollution Claims Against Shell by teebell999(m): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2017
Truth234:

http://investorsking.com/uk-court-blocks-niger-delta-pollution-claims-against-shell/

Did the pollution start today? Was it not experienced during GEJ regime? Bunch of hypocrites!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N3.9b Paris Club Refund For Salaries Was Released After Fayemi Visited Buhari / APC Ends All Presidential/national Assembly Campaigns. / Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.