Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,254 members, 7,842,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Convert Your Hnd To B.sc Degree In 1year. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Convert Your Hnd To B.sc Degree In 1year. (742 Views)

UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate / Convert Hnd Certificate To B.sc In 3 Months / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Your Hnd To B.sc Degree In 1year. by alimsko: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
CONVERT YOUR HND TO B.Sc DEGREE In 1 Year.
How do you cope with the pain of not been qualified or shortlisted for your dream job? How do you managed to overlook the pain of not getting promotion at work when others are getting only because you are a graduate with HND certificate?

Why would you want to keep this for life when you can easily convert it to a B.Sc degree with Kwara State University's one year approved CONVERSION program?

Also, maybe you are a degree holder with 3rd class or pass and interested in TOPPING it up to 2.2, 2.1 or first class. You can also run a one year approved TOP UP program with KWASU.

I believe YOU are UNSTOPPABLE, so never allow your certificate to stop you in achieving your great potential.

Take action today and contact: [08060053496, 07053207827, 08086233607] to apply or more inquiries.
Re: Convert Your Hnd To B.sc Degree In 1year. by jimrealf(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lol what kind of program is dis
Re: Convert Your Hnd To B.sc Degree In 1year. by Guru9ja(m): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
I will advise any1 reading this not to go for it. The only legitimate admission is through Jamb,Direct entry, Part time, ODL. Be wise.
Re: Convert Your Hnd To B.sc Degree In 1year. by thesicilian: 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
jimrealf:
Lol what kind of program is dis
hahaha. maybe there's a new machine for the conversion. you slot in your hnd certificate, and it prints out a brand new bsc certificate instead.

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Hnd To B.sc Degree In 1year. by jimrealf(m): 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
thesicilian:
hahaha. maybe there's a new machine for the conversion. you slot in your hnd certificate, and it prints out a brand new bsc certificate instead.
sounds like scam. Make someone verify
Re: Convert Your Hnd To B.sc Degree In 1year. by africanman85: 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kwasu is running it but they said two years. I don't know why op said 1yr.
Re: Convert Your Hnd To B.sc Degree In 1year. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
why do i need to convert my HND to B.Sc when i am gainfully employed with HND?

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2017 Latest News / Mistake In Jamb Course Registration / If The Last 3 Digit Of Your Phone Number Is Your JAMB SCORE. Whats Your Score ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.