Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Mistake In Jamb Course Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mistake In Jamb Course Registration (742 Views)

A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB / 7 Secrets Of Scoring Very High In Jamb Utme Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistake In Jamb Course Registration by Yabiola26(m): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hello pls I need your urgent attention to this issue on jamb registration.. My sister got admitted in university of Ilorin remedial program for estate management but while filling jamb form for her, the operator made a mistake of selecting accounting in the first school choice... Pls is it possible to still change the course now that the jamb exam is yet to commence.. *if your accepted into a remedial program at unilorin, you must choose same course your admitted for in jamb registration... Please your urgent assistance will be appreciated
Re: Mistake In Jamb Course Registration by nnadychuks(m): 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
Yes. You'll change it when it's time to register in your university. Same happened to me. They have not completed update on all lists of courses so they just pick a course for you. I wanted to fill Information management technology but it was there, so I filled engineering Till further notice
Re: Mistake In Jamb Course Registration by Yabiola26(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
nnadychuks:
Yes. You'll change it when it's time to register in your university. Same happened to me. They have not completed update on all lists of courses so they just pick a course for you. I wanted to fill Information management technology but it was there, so I filled engineering Till further notice

You mean after she has been given admission or what.. Please be more explicit
Re: Mistake In Jamb Course Registration by calebify1(m): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2017
There is provision of correction of data online if u wanna change it. Log into her profile nd see for yourself.
Re: Mistake In Jamb Course Registration by nnadychuks(m): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
Yabiola26:

You mean after she has been given admission or what.. Please be more explicit
During university screening period

(1) (Reply)

If The Last 3 Digit Of Your Phone Number Is Your JAMB SCORE. Whats Your Score ? / LAUTECH Students Takes Protest To Abuja, Following IGP Approval. UPDATES / The Internet of Things and Sustainable Educational Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.