Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG (51761 Views)

Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) / 2face Idibia At Zion And Nino's School Cultural Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by Ruggedpen: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
leofab:
be careful 2baba
Sharrap
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by delishpot: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tuface for president !
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by riczy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Can't d security agencies turn against d fg of Nigeria?
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by klanny: 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/01/2face-idibia-reveals-real-reason-for.html
klanny:
Nigerian Music Legend finally Reveals his Real reason For His Highly Publicized FG Protest in the broadcast below ;

He said ;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPuf99kjl9n/
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by klanny: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/01/2face-idibia-reveals-real-reason-for.html
Heavance:
I hope they don't mess it up like the 2012 one they ended up turning into a carnival.....
Protest, massive protest not carnival, so the cameras should not be on the celebs, else everything don scatter be that.
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by morisnewrain(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tuface should remember his share from GEJ cake o. They just snub them but as they are going to protest against them & not supported by JAGABAN I see foul play. DSS at work soon. U know all these boys can't do without IGBO. They also keep cash that is above minimum cash which they will charge them money laundering. I see this Tuface protest political. You will later see the real thing behind the protest. For me o, I WILL WATCH IT ON INSTAGRAM.
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by morisnewrain(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
riczy:
Can't d security agencies turn against d fg of Nigeria?
that's MUTINY. It's against the ethics of their job. I feel same sometimes but no way. I see it at time like, are police or soldiers not affected by the current situation? The law guiding them makes them a ZOMBIE

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
mindtricks:

You are okay. You dont think Nigerians deserve better than they are getting from this govt, do you?
Nigerians deserve better. But I don't think it's the right way to go. Trust me , our trigger-happy policemen won't hesitate to shoot just to please their oga, and 2face that's cheering them up won't be seen around there.

Protest has never solved any problems in Nigeria, has it? We don't have to lose more Nigerians plus this hardship. That's my message.
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pidgin2:

Are you a murderer? How can you wish he would be shot dead for ordinary protest. It shall not be well with you.
some of you asstards won't watch what you say or type online simply because it's on an anonymous forum without thinking who's behind the moniker you're speaking to. I pity you ! To confuse you, all I need do is to say stuff in my mind and that's all-it won't be well with you again. I won't let your stupidity guide me. Next time , watch what you say or you might just get more than you're asking for.

Be warned !
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by ogwucheveekee(f): 12:05am On Jan 27, 2017
ONOGWU ki doma. i understand you...fulani haff kee enough in idoma land.. even ryt here in my village..
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by FactualSpeech: 12:31am On Jan 27, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]

Somebody just showed me that the so called national protest is coming up on a Sunday when people will be at home chilling after the week stress....make una dey deceive una sef.
let's put it for a Monday morning and see how serious these people are!!!
peace out
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by Emmy1234567890: 6:15am On Jan 27, 2017
Eko hotel and suites
dechriscool:
Where is the venue?
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by FaroukM(m): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2017
Both Public and Private sector should join this protest...NLC should not join because they are Ole!
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by Denko2721987(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2017
vengertime:
OK Sir, can I come with stick or weapon? Cos na wetin Zombies need

which kin clown u be sef...?? Woke up this early morning and read this and cant stop laffing since... Hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahaahahahahhaaahhahahaahahhaaa
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by andayo(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
bettercreature:
Smart dude! He is stylishly removing himself.Please go elsewhere
Nairaland members says #NOTOPROTEST
#WEARENOTINTERESTED
ZOMBIE ALERT!
full-fledged zombie spotted
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by riczy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
morisnewrain:
that's MUTINY. It's against the ethics of their job. I feel same sometimes but no way. I see it at time like, are police or soldiers not affected by the current situation? The law guiding them makes them a ZOMBIE
wat stupendous n empty Law/norm cud dt b? Suffering amidst plenty, zombies is wat they are!
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by mindtricks: 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
Nigerians deserve better. But I don't think it's the right way to go. Trust me , our trigger-happy policemen won't hesitate to shoot just to please their oga, and 2face that's cheering them up won't be seen around there.

Protest has never solved any problems in Nigeria, has it? We don't have to lose more Nigerians plus this hardship. That's my message.

When the people really and trully mean business and rise up, even the govt and the police know they wont tolerate any rubbish from them in whatever guise. It's either they quit or they hand us good governance, nothing more or less.
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by Kracked: 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gozmok112:
Carry on baba... we gat ur back
mind if i send you a PM dear?
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by litaninja(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2017
Your head is 100% correct for this. 2012 jamboree.....never again.

Heavance:
I hope they don't mess it up like the 2012 one they ended up turning into a carnival.....
Protest, massive protest not carnival, so the cameras should not be on the celebs, else everything don scatter be that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye (P'square) Cries On Stage In DC (Photo) / Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdukareem: "You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker" (Video) / New Whip Alert - Tiwa Savage (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.