Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG (51853 Views)

Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) / 2face Idibia At Zion And Nino's School Cultural Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by kings09(m): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
No be only delete. Who made u nairaland mouth piece. Speak for urslf
bettercreature:
We are going to delete your account if you don't stop posting against our rules

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by Davifeghe(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
In 2baba voice..
i no border nobody!!! Make nobody border me!!! Peaceful chilling this is the only well,
money on my mind, _ my mind on money _ that's truth everything around me eeh.... In 2baba voice..
i no border nobody!!! Make nobody border me!!! Peaceful chilling this is the only well,
money on my mind, _ my mind on money _ that's truth everything around me eeh....
In 2baba voice..
money on my mind, _ my mind on money _ that's truth everything around me eeh....

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by yemosticadam(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
2baba, I follow una
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by Enemyofpeace: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
Penisman:
My brother, even Gold Circle condom na N100.
you no fit use nylon bag?

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by greatwhite(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
I just pray nigerians would turn up. And miscreant will not high jack the protest. In this era of accidental discharges of bombs and bullet. One must protest wisely. So that one can have a life to enjoy the proceed of the protest...

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by Enemyofpeace: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
yemosticadam:
2baba, I follow una
I go beat hell out of una dat day,I be mobile police
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by Penisman: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
you no fit use nylon bag?
Customer's bag don follow increase price oo
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by VeniJu: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
NegeduGrace:
someone like me can't say tubaba is looking for publicity or seeking attention because he is a legend n he respect himself..abeg make una help us beg bubu oo,,a litre of kerosene is #500,common caneo soap is now #100 everything everything has increased in price..2baba Odogwu,,carry on

That means things are still cheap in your place..
Over here, Canoe soap is #130.
Klin is #40.
Kerosine #620 per ltr.
Polythene bag #30.
Local rice #80 per cup.
Garri #35 per cup.
Palm Oil, #950 per litre. (before it was 250-300)
Just to mention but a few.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by Asek1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
NegeduGrace:
someone like me can't say tubaba is looking for publicity or seeking attention because he is a legend n he respect himself..abeg make una help us beg bubu oo,,a litre of kerosene is #500,common caneo soap is now #100 everything everything has increased in price..2baba Odogwu,,carry on

One old man I sat with ystday was lamenting seriously about those commodities u just mentioned...
cry

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by dabimzy(f): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
if u like protest from now till tomorrow, it will not solve anything.The only solution to our problem is revolution.Some will even benefit from the protest,the shirts and stuffs they will use who will print them?

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by Abagworo(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
What is the protest against?
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by dman4mdmoon(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
2baba, we are solidly behind you. At least you have been able to clear the air that you are not the originator/organiser of the planned protest. So, DSS will know whom to arrest. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by Enemyofpeace: 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Penisman:
Customer's bag don follow increase price oo
come make I borrow you used condoms
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by NegeduGrace(f): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
VeniJu:

That means things are still cheap in your place.. Over here, Canoe soap is #130. Klin is #40. Kerosine #620 per ltr. Polythene bag #30. Local rice #80 per cup. Garri #35 per cup. Palm Oil, #950 per litre. (before it was 250-300) Just to mention but a few.
na una own bad pass oo

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by devour129: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
"For instance "

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by yomi007k(m): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
oriflamebaby1:
Where?

grin

Ur room....

Like say u go go.
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by Akinz0126(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ebikake Gene Mrdodo made an enlightening remark, saying: "During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely naked.

After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The naked chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.

The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".

"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

Breath taking, isn't it ?

Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicament."

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by jasperism(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
New career ne?
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by Kazrem(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Expecting counter protest in weeks after this.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by golpen(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Staging protests in every state will divide the strength and make it weak. Let's all converge in Abuja, March to aso rock and the Nass and hijack there mumu sitting and grab them by their balls!

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kudos

One Voice enough is enough suffering and hunger #WeProtest

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
Carry on baba... we gat ur back
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by bukola08(m): 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
bettercreature:
Smart dude! He is stylishly removing himself.Please go elsewhere
Nairaland members says #NOTOPROTEST
#WEARENOTINTERESTED
ur reasoning is pathetic

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by nkemjacob2(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
every is shouting let go let go..... una go turn am bloody
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by buchibrand(m): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Politics, religion and every other sentiment should be put aside if this is gonna work.

(On other News, if you need a free blogger blog or premium template go here www.nairaland.com/3594661/free-blogger-blog-premium-template)
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by IamKingwise(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
God bless 2Baba !
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by bosstony(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
We believe your government ....One love
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by Splashme: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
Go on 2baba my brother.
We gat your back
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by Heavance(m): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Heavance:
I hope they don't mess it up like the 2012 one they ended up turning into a carnival.....
Protest, massive protest not carnival, so the cameras should not be on the celebs, else everything don scatter be that.
I don't know why I feel it may turn 2012, if other celebs decide to join him....
We may want to pass a strong message, while these other celebs may want to be the talking point on all social media (for popularity sake).
Abeg, 2Face should lead this thing alone...... Na beg I take beg
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by stunningjudy(f): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
If only NLC wasn't dead, they would have been in a better position to organize this protest. FG would loose money and sit up. In as much as i support this protest, I feel gov't won't take this protest seriously.
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
NegeduGrace:
funny moniker.
Re: 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG by willibounce1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
It is a very serious issue. Naija youths should get serious for this. We need to let these satanic politicians know that we determine who gets into power. The only time the evil politicians remember the youths is when they need votes to either retain or gain power.

This protest/March will send a strong message to these bunch of evil idiots that it is not business as usual. Meanwhile we need to make sure that people do not take advantage of the protest to loot and make it violent. It should be as peaceful as possible. With most of the celebrities fronting, the police /army/ nsdc won't do anything rather than watch provided we make it as peaceful as possible. Most policemen/ soldiers too are tired of all the nonsense going on in this country but they just have to do their jobs. But it will get to a stage someday where even the armed forces will join in the protest.

Enough is enough. Some might think after the protest what next? The devilish politicians will get the message. They have lost the support of the masses. We know better that whether it is APC or PDP or APGA or HIV or Atiku,Tinubu, babangida, buhari, all of them do not mean well for this country. They are evil and must do what the masses want a not their wish, else we kick them out or they die by God's grace. Wicked, old, demonic Bastar.ds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From DJ Cuppy's Birthday Party / I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up / Fans Reacts As Nicki Minaj Retires From Music To Start A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.