Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. (11037 Views)

People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records / Adenle Adetunwase: 4 Guinness World Records Holder (Photos) / Most Amazing Mummy Discoveries Around The World(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by Imoy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
Wow
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by worlexy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by twentyk(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
ok im a final year student of unilorin and i'm in need of accommodation asap....i really need to have a stable place to sleep,read,rest and live...im not gonna be a liability and i can provide my own personal needs all i need is a space where i could live for d remainder of the session,i have been sleeping in sch with d pretext of nite class and occasionally at friends place and he nor easy truly I need to be settled to be able to deal with this last session efficiently and i hope i can get through to kind hearted people who would be able to provide help cuz im in dire need of such help..... im a student of university of ilorin....07039574774.... gmail...ade4047@gmail.com.... i need help....

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by Bryan12(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Jesu!!!!
shocked shocked
That beeguy gave me a frenzy of goosebumps
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by jamalchance(m): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Explorers:
Largest Cucumber.

Israeli Yitzhak Yazdanpana poses with a cucumber that grew in his garden in Petah Tikva near Tel Aviv June 30, 2009.

Anambra gals ... biko come and see

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by Genea(f): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Explorers:
Chris "The Duchess" Walton shows off her Guinness world record holding fingernails outside the New York Public Library in New York, September 14, 2011.

Her nails measure 10ft 2 inches on her left hand and 9 feet 7 inches on her right hand that she has been growing for 18 years.
how does she do dah tin in d toilet?
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by Gofwane(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
jamalchance:

grin haha... Next pilgrimage to jerusalem will be filled with cucumber ladies trying to break the record of 'largest pvssy to accommodate the largest cucumber in the guiness book of records

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by benzene00: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
grin
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by HyDef(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
Great one once again Explorers.

I remember when I was younger and I watched Ripley's Believe It Or Not. There was a guy who made the largest rubber band ball, and eventually tossed it out of a plane.

It was awesome. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
Explorers:
The widest mouth measures 6.69 inches!

It belongs to Francisco Domingo Joaquim “Chiquinho” and was measured on the set of Lo Show dei Record in Rome, Italy.

SEE BROTHER MOUTHHEW ooooo !!!!!!!!
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Explorers:
Largest Cucumber.

Israeli Yitzhak Yazdanpana poses with a cucumber that grew in his garden in Petah Tikva near Tel Aviv June 30, 2009.

Hmm
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by tens4real(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
Explorers:

It belongs to Francisco Domingo Joaquim “Chiquinho” and was measured on the set of Lo Show dei Record in Rome, Italy.
WAILERS
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by julioralph(m): 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
Explorers:
Chris "The Duchess" Walton shows off her Guinness world record holding fingernails outside the New York Public Library in New York, September 14, 2011.

Her nails measure 10ft 2 inches on her left hand and 9 feet 7 inches on her right hand that she has been growing for 18 years.
shocked this one don turn to medusa small small
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by Ishilove: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
Explorers:
Man spent 16years typing One to One million.

Seven manual typewriters, 1000 ink ribbons, 19,890 pages, 16 years and seven months later, he finished with the lines "nine hundred and ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety-nine with one finger.

Les Stewart from Mudjimba, Australia, holds the world's record of typing all numbers from one to one million in words (not numbers).

He began in 1982 and finished with the entry "one million" on November 25, 1998.
This kind of joblessness enh. There are just no words... undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by Ishilove: 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
Explorers:

Disgusting
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by Tucoolz: 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
TEACHERS NEEDED #Jobs #vacancy

A Tutorial centre in Lekki Phase 1 is in need of science and arts teachers. 8 positions available. Working hours is 8am - 3pm and remuneration is attractive.
Subjects: English, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, CRS, literature, government.

Qualification: NCE/BSc/BSC. EDUCATION in related field

ND holders that can teach can also apply

If you stay around Lekki and it's environs

Send CV to askus@asksusng.com

Deadline 3rd February 2017
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by absool(m): 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Explorers:

Jesos wetin be dis
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by dingbang(m): 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Buhari should enter guineas book of records

1 Like

Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by bikerboy1(m): 2:47am On Jan 27, 2017
Explorers:

How possible is this please. For 18years no breakage or cutting of any sort
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by Evidence1000(m): 4:44am On Jan 27, 2017
Explorers:
An Indian man swallows worms to set a new Guinness world record in the southern Indian city of Madras November 15, 2003.

The man swallowed 200 worms in 20.22seconds and broke the current record of 94 night crawlers in 30 seconds set by Mark Hogg of America in 2000.

Most of them are naturally mad.
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by Evidence1000(m): 4:51am On Jan 27, 2017
jamalchance:

I've been waiting for your comment...
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by Explorers(m): 6:16am On Jan 27, 2017
58 hours, 35 minutes, 58 seconds.

The longest kiss in the world ever, by Ekkachai and Laksana Tiranarat.

They competed with other couples who were disqualified or left voluntarily.

Rules.

*.The kiss must be continuous and the lips must be touching at all times.

*.If the lips part the couple are immediately disqualified.

*.Contestants must be over the age of consent in the country the event is being held.

*.The couple must be awake at all times.

*.The contestants must stand during the attempt and cannot be propped together by any aids, such as pillows, cushions or people.

*.No rest breaks are allowed.

*.Incontinance pads or adult nappies/diapers are not allowed.

*.Couples must not leave the venue during their attempt.

1 Like

Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by Dexema(m): 7:21am On Jan 27, 2017
That one no be mouth again,na cupboard
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by Uwaomaokey(m): 7:39am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2017
twentyk:
ok im a final year student of unilorin and i'm in
need of accommodation asap....i really need to
have a stable place to sleep,read,rest and
live...im not gonna be a liability and i can provide
my own personal needs all i need is a space
where i could live for d remainder of the session,i
have been sleeping in sch with d pretext of nite
class and occasionally at friends place and he nor
easy truly
I need to be settled to be able to deal with this
last session efficiently and i hope i can get
through to kind hearted people who would be
able to provide help cuz im in dire need of such
help.....
im a student of university of
ilorin....07039574774....
gmail...ade4047@gmail.com....
i need help....

Dm me

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by brandonobi(m): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2017
Explorers:
An Indian man swallows worms to set a new Guinness world record in the southern Indian city of Madras November 15, 2003.

The man swallowed 200 worms in 20.22seconds and broke the current record of 94 night crawlers in 30 seconds set by Mark Hogg of America in 2000.
yuck!
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by Ishilove: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2017
Explorers:

HungerBad, see your brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by EmmySparky(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
Explorers:
Broc Brown, 17, of Jackson, Michigan, stands 7 feet, 1.5 inches tall.

Although he can dunk, he’s too big for basketball. He wears size 24 athletic shoes bigger than those worn by Shaquille O’Neal.
he might be big but i have seen taller basket ball players..check out this name gheorghe muresan...u would see what i mean
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by EmmySparky(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Explorers:
In Phoenix, Arizona, Thunder Law of the Harlem Globetrotters threw the farthest basketball shot backwards at 25 m (82 ft 2 in) at the US Airways Center.
this globetrotters are like the GOD of basketball ...the la lakers,miami heats and the rest are just poo compared to these guys ...their dribbles are crazy...y'all should just watch a video of these guys on you tube...crazy...

1 Like

Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by nelogee7(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Good Day everyone. Just to add. You can also earn money as a tutor with your Gods given talent. via this Nigerian platform www.learnernow.com
visit the website and register as a tutor. you charge per/hour and sometimes lessons span up 40 hours in a month.
Join our community of tutors and learners of all subjects matters within your community and start earning money offering tutorial services.
How it works? we will match you with students within your community that require additional learning service to help them improve their academic goals

Call or WhatsApp: 08066053738
Register on www.learnernow.com
submit your CV to info@learnernow.com
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by twentyk(m): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

Dm me
i have dm'd you though.....if u dont wanna drop ur number you could drop me ur mail....
Re: Weirdest, Oddest And Most Amazing World Records. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
Explorers:
Largest Cucumber.

WHY DOES THIS PARTICULAR RECORD OPEN A SECTION IN OUR MINDS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions / Your View On Suspension Of University Part - Time Programmes / 2019 JAMB CBT Registration Monitoring Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.