Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman (42482 Views)

Shiloh 2019: Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Over "Hate Speech" Bill / Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ / Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by seguno2: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
Know ye this day.
The Fulanis own Nigeria and are born to rule over all of us in perpetuity.

1 Like

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by deebrain(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
I remember that....

I regret voting this government.

1 Like

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by oddessey007(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
realone2012:
You people should go on, and turn this to a religion war!
Una eyes go clear..

I have some questions to ask;
Are all Fulanis Muslim?
Because you people are making it seem as if its one religion against the other.
Is the population of Southern Kaduna 100% Christian?
Because SD is a predominant Christian area doesn't mean there are no Muslims and people from other religion being affected by this senseless attacks. Or do they ask them if they are Christian before attacking them?
No matter what, violence should be condemned!
I'm surprised people are trying to turn it to a Religion thingy!! War doesn't determine who is right, it determines who is left.
Religion leaders should know better!

But Buhari and El-Rufai no try at all. Their nonchalant attitude and in-sensitiveness to this matter is the reason why it's escalating like this. Haba! They really are disappointing people who believe in them!

Well, what do I know?

As much as I respect your opinion and believe me I do, Souther Kaduna issue has been a perennial issue. This issue is recurrent as far back as 1980, those who witness the imbroglio are not the ones ranting on social media. We want peace in the country regardless of our religious and political affiliations, also religious leaders need to be mindful of what they preach. This hate speech will lead to destruction hence, it will consume us all. Let us embrace PEACE for the sake of GOD and pray GOD help restore this nation to enviable height.

2 Likes

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by AngelicBeing: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
jmoore:
Pastor don't mind those fools. We know the real terrorists. They are the ones defending them by making useless utterances.

"Fulani herdsmen are from Libya"- Buhari

"Fulani herdsmen are from Mali and Senegal"- Northern Governors

Useless government!!!

DSS is an attack dog of the APC led FG.

Imagine if Niger delta politicians say that the militants are from Somalia?

Abeg where is Keneking? grin grin

He has been captured by monkeys in South Africa and he will be released in 2045 grin grin

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Macmoni(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
shut up! stop smoking weed b4 u logging nl#swegbe......
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by seguno2: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
techguideblog:
El rufai doesnt deserve to be a governor.

He deserves to rot in jail after due court trial for inciting hate and calling for GENOCIDE!!!
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
The pastor really have a comprehension problem.
Elrufai tweet simply means that the Fulani man hardly forgives even if its for 30 years, he will come back and revenge.Elrufai was suggesting that the locals should be careful in fighting back, that they should rather take their cries to the authority, for if they retaliate, it will worsen the situation. You can either repay back or not pay back a loan.In this case he used a figure of speech.
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by greatbrian(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
kenonze:
Oga Suleman,
Why are u shaking.
Shebi u talk say Nigeria will not recover the damages u will cause her if the DSS arrest u for just one night.

I am not a proponet of Nasiri El'Rufai but his statement is debatable while yours is direct and undebatable.

I checked your profile after I read your comment and m not dissapointed at all. ur case z understandable

2 Likes

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Sheikh Ishaq of MURIC is a terrorist and jihadist.
Thank God, Obama's surdid and conniving era has ended replaced by a true American patriotic.
God is in control.
When Nasir el rufai said he used tax-payers' money to pay off the fulani herdsmen who slaughtered people in southern Kaduna, the silly Ishaq must've gone to Mars.
I never was this Apostle's fan but on this issue, am all for him and in his support.

2 Likes

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
zest17:
El Rufai's statement is ambigous. The debt could be justice. He never asked anyone to commit murder. This guy is feeling the heat hence all this baseless defense.
Feel which heat?? Wat is ambigous there? Dat statement is point blank or u need soothsayer to interpret dat? Go and arrest him na
baba no be mouth o, if any cow breeding demonattempts to take my life he is going o. First thing any man should have at home is a double barrel gun. Their father

2 Likes

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
danjumakolo:
The pastor really have a comprehension problem.
Elrufai tweet simply means that the Fulani man hardly forgives even if its for 30 years, he will come back and revenge.Elrufai was suggesting that the locals should be careful in fighting back, that they should rather take their cries to the authority, for if they retaliate, it will worsen the situation. You can either repay back or not pay back a loan.In this case he used a figure of speech.

What will the Locals do when the Authorities don't want to help them.
See how the Fulani herdsmen killing our people and raping our women and you say we should report them to the Authorities who don't care?
As it Stands self defence is the solution.

3 Likes

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by tillaman(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pastor Sulaiman
We are with you Sir
You are not alone on this sir

2 Likes

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by stonemasonn: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
Firstcitizen:
El Rufai's statement is ambigous. The debt could be justice. He never asked anyone to commit murder. This guy is feeling the heat hence all this baseless defense.
Stop burying your face in the mud, El Rufai's statement is not ambiguous, it is currently being fulfilled in Southern Kaduna. The Zamani Letwot saga is what El Rufai and his fellow Fulani mafia are trying to avenge.

2 Likes

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by stonemasonn: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
seguno2:
Know ye this day.
The Fulanis own Nigeria and are born to rule over all of us in perpetuity.
If not for the bad leadership of the previous regime and lack of unity of the south the Fulanis would have been cut to size since.
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by LordOfNaira: 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
One thing I have noticed about Nigerian pastors is that they do not like to apologize. They see themselves as gods and therefore above mistakes. This reminds me of Oyedepo who abused a little girl and found it so difficult to admit that he goofed. Suleiman should admit that he goofed and make an apology. Bringing up El Rufai's statement (that is not even an hate speech) is very silly and shows that this Suleiman is a coward. Supposing his members start killing Fulanis leading to a reprisal attack and a break down of law and order, he and his cohorts like Oyedepo and the other privileged loudmouths will be out of the country faster than their gullible followers can think.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by xpool(m): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
kenonze:
Oga Suleman,
Why are u shaking.
Shebi u talk say Nigeria will not recover the damages u will cause her if the DSS arrest u for just one night.

I am not a proponet of Nasiri El'Rufai but his statement is debatable while yours is direct and undebatable.
He has made the statement, tag it anything, if you don't like it, embrace and love-up every criminal that slaughters your family and wants to butcher you.

2 Likes

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by NaMeAboki: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nonsense, still trying to justify his undeniably indefensible despicable blunder.
In fact the more he opens his mouth the more he worsens his position and further exposes bigotry and low IQ.

How does El-Rufai's speech compared to what he ordered his followers to do; where in El-Rufai's speech did he incited anyone to hate or kill anybody?

El-Rufai's words, "We will write this for all to read. Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes.” were simply a forewarning about the unforgiving Fulani culture of revenge - much as we are witnessing now in southern Kaduna; he wasn't inciting the Fulani to kill but rather emphasising their capacity for revenge.

Now compare that to Apostle Suleman's, "I TOLD MY PEOPLE ANY FULANI HERDSMAN YOU SEE AROUND YOU, KILL HIM"...... "AND I'VE TOLD THEM IN THE CHURCH HERE THAT ANY FULANI HERDSMAN THAT JUST ENTERED BY MISTAKE, KILL HIM, KILL HIM, CUT HIS HEAD, CUT HIS HEAD"...and the incitement continued

Lets even assume El-Rufai was wrong; however, note the slight shift in Suleman, he is no longer bluntly denying but indirectly admitting to the offence and instead justifying it with El-Rufai's.
In other words the two wrongs should therefore make a right - can you imagine such shameful loss of moral compass and proportionality from a supposed man of God?

Can you also imagine that even after his narrow escape from the DSS, he still had the audacity to be threatening the nation with his supposed followers?

Rather than honourably owning up to his mistake and apologising with expected humility; he has instead been stubbornly unapologetic and un-remorseful, topping it with this latest insult to our intelligence of such woefully stupid defence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Austin4lif: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
kenonze:
Oga Suleman,
Why are u shaking.

by Your dressing on your profile picture I already know your profession

1 Like

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by sparkleRed(f): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
The two statements side by side.

Apostle Suleiman

El-Rufai.

Read and think on your own. Stop borrowing people's brain.

Apostle need to stop lieing. Saying if some one enter by mistake, Kill him and cut his head is not self defence.

U didn't see fulani herdsmen, did he just say fulani? Or he added herdsmen so u should he spicific kill d herdsmen simple, so if the herdsmen enter his church, he should be looking like mumu ba? kill dem all!

1 Like

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Icecomrade: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
realone2012:
Una eyes go clear..

Are all Fulanis Muslim?
Because SD is a predominant Christian area doesn't mean there are no Muslims and people from other religion being affected by this senseless attacks. Or do they ask them if they are Christian before attacking them?
No matter what, violence should be condemned!
I'm surprised people are trying to turn it to a Religion thingy!! War doesn't determine who is right, it determines who is left.
Religion leaders should know better!

But Buhari and El-Rufai no try at all. Their nonchalant attitude and in-sensitiveness to this matter is the reason why it's escalating like this. Haba! They really are disappointing people who believe in them!

Well, what do I know?

For ur mind, u think say u make sense.
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Jerryojozy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
Firstcitizen:
Keep quiet. we all know the repayable loan @ bigot elrufai is talking about. More anointing Apostle
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by smileyoo: 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
dss, should first arrest d fulani herdsmen, dat has been killing innocent people across the land for yrs, b4 arresting people advocating for self defense. to heartless people, whenever they see somebody carrying a corpse, to them its looks like firewood. no feelings! but dat corpse is some body's loved one.
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by donbenie(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
Firstcitizen:
No,the debt will be repaid with BREAD AND WATER..#AMBIGOUSMYFOOT..
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Firstcitizen: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Keep quiet. we all know the repayable loan @ bigot elrufai is talking about. More anointing Apostle

Please argue like an educated person. If El Rufai and Suleiman are both charged to court. Who will be found guilty of inciting hate and violence.
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by ebenholer(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hmmm...if El-Rufai actually sent this tweet then the issue is now a bigotry one that must not be treated with contempt against Apostle Suleiman. Can we wait for El-Rufai to deny saying this too in order not to be biased about this issue but to be sincere this tweet credited to El-Rufai is as well inciting and the government of then should have acted on it.
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Blitz888(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
kenonze:
Oga Suleman,
Why are u shaking.

Listen to yourself... The man of God spoke up for his people...
That's courage!
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by murtalaa(m): 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Elrufai never called or ordered for the killing of a particular tribe. He said 'whoever kill a fulani...' Apparently if you did not kill any fulani then that threat should not affect you in anyway. I can't see how remotely that equates to the call to genocide against fulani that pastor Sulaiman did. The guy is simply clawing at straws which will not help him. The decent thing to do is to accept responsibility and apologize not these silly excuses.
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by ebenholer(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
If El-Rufai had promised a revenge since 2012 and the revenge was eventually carried out in 2016, then a sincere government should have made the crime searchlight to reach the owner of such inciting statement. I hope I am genuinely make sense here.
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
realone2012:
Una eyes go clear..

Are all Fulanis Muslim?

The ceaseless wars in S.Kaduna for ages have always being Religious War so STFU.
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by delishpot: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Make Dem speak against the ruling elite or Fulani clan? Haba, No Na.
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by ebenholer(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
murtalaa:
Elrufai never called or ordered for the killing of a particular tribe. He said 'whoever kill a fulani...' Apparently if you did not kill any fulani then that threat should not affect you in anyway. I can't see how remotely that equates to the call to genocide against fulani that pastor Sulaiman did. The guy is simply clawing at straws which will not help him. The decent thing to do is to accept responsibility and apologize not these silly excuses.
I don't see any order being made through Suleiman statement but saying any Fulani (who sincere people can assumed to be the terrorizing ones) should be attacked before they would carry out their evil acts or approach the Christians dwellings. In sincerity both statements by El-Rufal and Suleiman are incriminating and as well as inciting.
Re: Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
... Nigeria is an animal farm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water / Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) / Church In Ijebu Ode Flooded As Apostle, Others Walk Through Flood To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.