Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Drogba's Profiles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba's Profiles (1173 Views)

Gary Cahill: Drogba’s Return Has Boosted Chelsea / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles / We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drogba's Profiles by hiltonc64: 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2009
hey Nairalanders, he who wants to fall Drog-Ba falls himself, check these out, Traore, Vermalean,Gallas and sagna can you handle this?

Re: Drogba's Profiles by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2009
[size=13pt]You sound like an Ivoirian. . . [/size]
Re: Drogba's Profiles by OvieE: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2009
I believe you do not know what profile of someone mean. What you put there is just a picture. Go to dictionary and look for meaning of profile.
Re: Drogba's Profiles by mamagee3(f): 3:38am On Dec 01, 2009
Didier Drogba is the man!!!! grin grin
Re: Drogba's Profiles by chidi5(m): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2009
Yes, he is d man. but can he do it on saturday, if u think so u can reply me
Re: Drogba's Profiles by azeeza(f): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2009
who is drogba anyway?

arsenal rule
Re: Drogba's Profiles by chrisrock(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2009
@poster it is a pity that at this stage and time you still don't go through your dictionary,are you that dumb that you cannot differentiate between a profile and an ordinary picture?i advise you visit any pry 4 pupil that would be willing to lend you his longman dictionary for primary pupils because i think your problem is a primary one, goodluck as you embark on you re-branding exercise, kiss
Re: Drogba's Profiles by chrisrock(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2009
@poster it is a pity that at this stage and time you still don't go through your dictionary,are you that dumb that you cannot differentiate between a profile and an ordinary picture?i advise you visit any pry 4 pupil that would be willing to lend you his longman dictionary for primary pupils because i think your problem is a primary one, goodluck as you embark on you re-branding exercise, lipsrsealed
Re: Drogba's Profiles by OvieE: 2:00am On Dec 04, 2009
chrisrock:

@poster it is a pity that at this stage and time you still don't go through your dictionary,are you that dumb that you cannot differentiate between a profile and an ordinary picture?i advise you visit any pry 4 pupil that would be willing to lend you his longman dictionary for primary pupils because i think your problem is a primary one, goodluck as you embark on you re-branding exercise, lipsrsealed

Don't mind him and some fools here who are supporting him.
Re: Drogba's Profiles by chrisrock(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2009
@ovie thank you my bro, takecare
Re: Drogba's Profiles by Horus(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2009
Re: Drogba's Profiles by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah man---- you can say that again. grin wink[/size]
mama-gee:

Didier Drogba is the man!!!! grin grin
Re: Drogba's Profiles by walexydon(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2010
am a drogba fan, was expecting 2 knw more abt him and his profiles nt some pics, please make up 4 wasting my tym undecided undecided
Re: Drogba's Profiles by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2010
[size=13pt]Undoubtedly one of the best centre forwards in the world today, Drogba still manages to polarise opinion with his theatrical and temperamental style of play taking the shine off the powerful striker's incredible talent. Drogba moved from his native Ivory Coast to France in 1988, living with his uncle in order to pursue a career in football. He started his career at Dunkirk before moving to Abbeville, Levallois and Le Mans.

But it was after a move to Guingamp that he really began to catch the eye, netting 17 goals in their 2002-03 Ligue 1 campaign before signing for Marseille where i based now ,- where he scored 19 goals in 35 appearances during his one season there. Chelsea and Jose Mourinho then came knocking and smashed the British transfer record for a striker, paying £24 million for his services in 2004. Drogba scored 16 goals in each of the next two seasons, helping Chelsea win back-to-back Premier League titles, before netting 33 in all competitions in 2006-07- his most prolific campaign to date.

Injuries have since hampered him but when he has been on form, there are few defenders who can stop him, and he now looks rejuvenated under new Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti. Drogba made his international debut in 2002 and is now the Elephant's leading all-time goalscorer - leading them as captain to a first ever World Cup appearance in 2006 and netting their first goal in the competition.

Strengths: Aerial prowess and power; there are few players in the world as strong.

Weaknesses: Temperament, propensity to dive and over-exaggerate tackles and confrontations, as well as a lack of pace.

Career High:
Winning the 2006 African Footballer of the Year award after helping Chelsea to win a second successive Premier League title and captaining the Elephants to their maiden World Cup finals.

Career Low: Being sent-off in the Champions League final against Manchester United in 2008 after slapping Nemanja Vidic.

Style: Robust, bustling centre forward who harasses his markers. But he is excellent with the ball at his feet and a strong finisher with the ability to use both feet.

Quotes: "He reminds me of the great players. If he is feeling a good sensation about the game, if he is confident, he is impossible to play against. I used to play with Marco van Basten. He always thought he would score, and he was usually right. When he is at his best, Drogba can be like that." Carlo Ancelotti, September 2009.

Trivia: Drogba began his professional career playing at right back for French side Dunkirk.

Soccernet says: Drogba is without doubt the Elephants' most important asset. One of the world's best strikers, his team-mates will be looking for him to inspire from the front, take the lead and grab those oh-so-precious goals.
[/size]
Re: Drogba's Profiles by Olaolufred(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2010
@ Ogaga4luv

Thanks. Hilton was just wasting our time untill you came to give us something to cheer.

Thanks again.
Re: Drogba's Profiles by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2010
[size=13pt]My pleasure to read and recieve your appriciation. . . . smiley[/size]
Re: Drogba's Profiles by Jarus(m): 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2010
Drogba's Chest is better than some players' two legs.
Re: Drogba's Profiles by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2010
[size=13pt]That one too heavy ooo , sound like an insult and the other hand , joke. abeg , take am easy with my man. . . cheesy wink[/size]
Re: Drogba's Profiles by yemmight(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2010
They guy does not worth African best jare. etoo desrves it.
Re: Drogba's Profiles by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2010
[size=13pt]how do you mean what you've just comment. . . .common , dont tell me Didier Drogba isn't worth for the best African BEST soccer/football player .

Go Go. . . .GBAGBADE!!! wink
[/size]
yemmight:

They guy does not worth African best jare. etoo desrves it.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Betting Site That Collect Mastercards? / Ike Diogu, His Story / The Painful And Joyful Journey Of Victor Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.