Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online (2559 Views)

All You Need To Know About Earning Online / Steps To Guide You Back On Your Career Track / Are You Seeking For A Mentor To Guide You? Tips For Talents And Mentors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Forex4u(m): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
I wish to start by saying happy new year to does I have never met face to face and still hope to meet someday.

its really disheartening that majority of our Nigerian youths haven't heard or haven't gotten the true fact of earning online decently without been miamed, duped or scammed by cheap fellows.

there are numerous things an elite could do to earn decently online but we lack the guidance of how it is been done but don't worry no more, I have come to do my very best to make sure that an average Nigerian can start up something without waiting for the government to provide jobs for us, now I put this question to the general, what do you want to start online? be specific in details so I can know how to come in and help.

Let the inquiry begin now.....
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by bukola08(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
I am a learner. Pls can you hint me
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by bukola08(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Forex4u:
I wish to start by saying happy new year to does I have never met face to face and still hope to meet someday.

its really disheartening that majority of our Nigerian youths haven't heard or haven't gotten the true fact of earning online decently without been miamed, duped or scammed by cheap fellows.

there are numerous things an elite could do to earn decently online but we lack the guidance of how it is been done but don't worry no more, I have come to do my very best to make sure that an average Nigerian can start up something without waiting for the government to provide jobs for us, now I put this question to the general, what do you want to start online? be specific in details so I can know how to come in and help.

I have no knowledge about online business... Pls hint
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Forex4u(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
bukola08:

What part do you find interest in?
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by bukola08(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2017
Forex4u:

What part do you find interest in?
any part pls
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Forex4u(m): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2017
bukola08:
any part pls
you emailed me and have sent info to you.
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by concord129(m): 2:01am On Jan 28, 2017
Forex4u:

I'll be so happy if you can recommend the best for my qualification 'SSCE', I'll do well if I a have guardian. Just recommend one easy to do. Thanks.
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Forex4u(m): 3:46am On Jan 28, 2017
concord129:

I'll be so happy if you can recommend the best for my qualification 'SSCE', I'll do well if I a have guardian. Just recommend one easy to do. Thanks.

Everybody has equal right to be qualified towards earning online but the question us, are you prepared to start the journey? do you the Zeal and passion in what interest you? find out more on what fits you by sending me a mail here or just mention what part do you finding interesting here for the benefit of the viewers who may come across this thread, thank you.
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by concord129(m): 8:25am On Jan 28, 2017
Forex4u:

Everybody has equal right to be qualified towards earning online but the question us, are you prepared to start the journey? do you the Zeal and passion in what interest you? find out more on what fits you by sending me a mail here or just mention what part do you finding interesting here for the benefit of the viewers who may come across this thread, thank you.
Yes am fully prepared, though am currently running on Fiverr but has not been yielding positive result (that, to me is attributed to the fact that am not specialized in any field for now), but I still need someone who can hit me with idea and I will be good to go if properly mentored.
Thanks.
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Forex4u(m): 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
concord129:

Yes am fully prepared, though am currently running on Fiverr but has not been yielding positive result (that, to me is attributed to the fact that am not specialized in any field for now), but I still need someone who can hit me with idea and I will be good to go if properly mentored.
Thanks.

One of the special key towards making money from the internet is "Self Examination". it simply means, what are my capabilities, write them down, what are weaknesses, write them down, what and what do I have passion for? list them down, what are my hobbies? among my weaknesses which are the ones that drain me most? why do some people fail in online business and some succeed. these are things you must undergo before you look for other remaining keys. Often people rush to the internet thinking is a platform of gold that ones you get in there, you rake money without effort. the Second Key is " Due Diligence ". the third key is " Basic Knowledge ". the fourth key is " Mindset " and the last Key is " Consistency ".

Do you have questions to ask?
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by TheBestManKnow(m): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
Please try this, very easy https://ecooperativesite./
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by odyoung: 2:39am On Jan 29, 2017
I would like the know more about mini importation business...
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by concord129(m): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2017
Forex4u:

One of the special key towards making money from the internet is "Self Examination". it simply means, what are my capabilities, write them down, what are weaknesses, write them down, what and what do I have passion for? list them down, what are my hobbies? among my weaknesses which are the ones that drain me most? why do some people fail in online business and some succeed. these are things you must undergo before you look for other remaining keys. Often people rush to the internet thinking is a platform of gold that ones you get in there, you rake money without effort. the Second Key is " Due Diligence ". the third key is " Basic Knowledge ". the fourth key is " Mindset " and the last Key is " Consistency ".

Do you have questions to ask?
Well, I understand your point sir, but I'll like to give the answer to the question you said I should ask myself here. What am capable of; I can stay all night surfing the net in search of useful information and I can also develop myself on any hint given to me. So, to my weakness; I think the weakness I have for now is temporary one cos it was just the fact that am a bit short of exposure due to my educational qualification (SSCE). and it is the only one that is draining me. Though, am not online with the impression of get rich quickly advert been seen all over the street and on the net. I think am dealing Diligently, Basic knowledge, hmm e dey but not much ooo, I have a mindset and at some time also seeking for others opinion too, well, I am also consistent to some level. But still I'll be so happy if you can be of help. Thanks.
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Forex4u(m): 8:16am On Jan 30, 2017
concord129:

Well, I understand your point sir, but I'll like to give the answer to the question you said I should ask myself here. What am capable of; I can stay all night surfing the net in search of useful information and I can also develop myself on any hint given to me. So, to my weakness; I think the weakness I have for now is temporary one cos it was just the fact that am a bit short of exposure due to my educational qualification (SSCE). and it is the only one that is draining me. Though, am not online with the impression of get rich quickly advert been seen all over the street and on the net. I think am dealing Diligently, Basic knowledge, hmm e dey but not much ooo, I have a mindset and at some time also seeking for others opinion too, well, I am also consistent to some level. But still I'll be so happy if you can be of help. Thanks.

If you are what you said above me, then you can become an online Researcher companies online, but you must be grounded in that fields, your Educational portfolio is not needed but what can you make out of Knowledge in Researches, no plagiarism, must be original. Online Researchers must a hell of dollars, you expertise is what matters. I would loved you to go on research now on " Guides on becoming an online Researcher ". I will personally prepare keywords for you to know what it entails, just email me with your full name and the title Online Research.
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Forex4u(m): 8:20am On Jan 30, 2017
odyoung:
I would like the know more about mini importation business...

Mini importation Business must be categorized so what area do you want to know more?
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by concord129(m): 12:34am On Jan 31, 2017
Forex4u:

If you are what you said above me, then you can become an online Researcher companies online, but you must be grounded in that fields, your Educational portfolio is not needed but what can you make out of Knowledge in Researches, no plagiarism, must be original. Online Researchers must a hell of dollars, you expertise is what matters. I would loved you to go on research now on " Guides on becoming an online Researcher ". I will personally prepare keywords for you to know what it entails, just email me with your full name and the title Online Research.

Thanks so much sir, but please, I can't find your email in your profile but mine is Lateefsuccess at gmail dot com. Thanks
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Forex4u(m): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2017
concord129:

Thanks so much sir, but please, I can't find your email in your profile but mine is Lateefsuccess at gmail dot com. Thanks

this is my email address: Naijahelper at gmail dot com
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by concord129(m): 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Forex4u:

this is my email address: Naijahelper at gmail dot com
Thanks, I'd sent you a message.
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by hypetoda: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
New in online business , hypetooda@gmail.com
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Chidexter(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Football, writing. those are my strong points, I registered on fiverr but it's complex, I don't know how to offer my services(or is it gigs they call it) to supposed customers and also how to earn from it
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Forex4u(m): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
Chidexter:
Football, writing. those are my strong points, I registered on fiverr but it's complex, I don't know how to offer my services(or is it gigs they call it) to supposed customers and also how to earn from it

Gigs is a terminology used in fiverr, gigs is a name given to services you wish to offer to the general public.

concerning earning from fiverr, you must be knowledgeable about the niche you are pitching, another thing you should also note is, there's high competition there, you need to be extra good.

there are niches that yield more income than others, try hooking up with experts whom are Nigerians that are already successful there.
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Forex4u(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
hypetoda:
New in online business , hypetooda@gmail.com

contact me on WhatsApp for details
zero eight one zero one two zero eight two two eight.
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by 12345DKO(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
Forex4u:

Good evening boss. Please I am interested in this online business. Kindly let me into the full gist boboye209@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Nobsaibot(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Interested in affiliate marketing but lack the basic knowledge and knowhow, need a step by step, do it yourself guide. dannyakins6@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Forex4u(m): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
bukola08:

What type of online business do you want to know?
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Forex4u(m): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nobsaibot:
Interested in affiliate marketing but lack the basic knowledge and knowhow, need a step by step, do it yourself guide. dannyakins6@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation

Please chat me up on WhatsApp ZERO EIGHT ONE ZERO ONE TWO ZERO EIGHT TWO TWO EIGHT
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Forex4u(m): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
12345DKO:

Good evening boss. Please I am interested in this online business. Kindly let me into the full gist boboye209@gmail.com
Thank you

The online business is not specified, you are to choose what type you intend doing or having knowledge on.
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Forex4u(m): 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
12345DKO:

Thank you

Contact me on WhatsApp ZERO EIGHT ONE ZERO ONE TWO ZERO EIGHT TWO TWO EIGHT
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Loonyy(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2017
I want to understand upwork and how to earn as a virtual assistant. thanks
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Forex4u(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2017
concord129:
Thanks, I'd sent you a message.
Reply sent

1 Like

Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by Forex4u(m): 11:37am On Feb 03, 2017
Loonyy:
I want to understand upwork and how to earn as a virtual assistant. thanks

Response has been made via WhatsApp.
Re: Let Me Guide You Towards Earning Online by omaraji: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2017
https://blog.linkedin.com/2016/10/20/top-skills-2016-week-of-learning-linkedin
http://www.businessinsider.com/skills-that-can-get-you-hired-2016-10
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/20/the-top-10-skills-that-will-get-you-hired.htmlIncrease your industry value potential vide
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining,
Qualitative & Quantitative Research
Training & Research Advisory (Thesis Structure, Dissertation and Research Publication)

Dear Earthlings,

Hey! if you are not a saleman per excellence (ingenuity) then you have to acquire a skill that will last you a lifetime and can NEVER be replicated or copied by another. Just maybe this is that golden opportunity to earn whilst developing your industry &/or Academic proficiency (see attached a sample of past earnings for just 2-week period on upwork), then you have my december earnings on fiverr, guru.com, toptal and foreign collegiate group (only share to me Redfox group). Do NOT forget money is a means to an end NOT an end itself as most online and multi-level marketing gigs and the like proposes.

Take a closer if this is right for you.
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with varying applications in General research, Econometrics, Development Finance, Real Estate Modeling & Financing, Global Markets (currency & fixed income derivatives) analytic.

Statistical and Survey Analysis
Biostatistics (Medical Statistics)
Forecasting & Quantitative Risk*
Data Analytics Support*
Commodities Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide*
Financial Markets*

Please call in for seat reservation and more information.
Starting Jan 28, 2017: SPSS (AB) Intensive.
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS A: Stata (AA) and SPSS (AB)
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS D: Tableau (Data Analytics)
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS A: SAS (AC)
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS B: Eviews (BB)
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS C: XLSTAT (CC) and Excel (Advanced & Logical Operations)

January 26/27, 2017 -- Analytics, Data Management and Forecasting (AFDM)
Venue: H9B, SR, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-Ajah & Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Session duration: 2-day intensive (9hrs)
(SPSS, Tableau, Modeling Eviews, XLSTAT, Excel)
Stata and SAS: with consulting connect access
QDA Miner Lite, CAQDAS, NVivo & Coding Analysis Toolkit (CAS) for Qualitative Research (supported by HTML,CSV, RTF)
R and R studio: with developer tools and consulting connect access
Python: with developer tools and consulting connect access
Add-ons: software installation/set up, plus video tutorials and dummies.

Kingsley Redfox
2BFA0150
kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com
Finalising the launch of redfoxanalytics.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Stop PROCASTINATION / Nigerian Law School Examination Result Is Out, See The Performance / Where Can I Learn Welding And Fabrication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.