Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency (33583 Views)

Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency / Rumors Of Ortom's Plans To Join PDP Heightens As He Reconciles With Suswam / Governor Obiano Returns From US Vacation, Dismisses Rumors Of Illness (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by egbabiekperemo1: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2017
How can a dead man talk

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by Timfreds(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2017
"the President is in London for vacation, he is not in any hospital, he is not ill."
Which work has he done in 2017 that required going on vacation? 235 died in IDP camp killed by his own men, yet he is cooling off in London. Nigeria is truly in mess.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2017
Stup!d spokesman. Nobody is forcing Buhari to do anything, he offered himself up for national service and as the president, he is the most important public personality in nigeria.

Rumours about his wellbeing or otherwise, impinge directly on the stability of the nation as a whole, if he will be true to the vows he took he needs to come out and dispel these negative rumours. Unless he is incapacitated and thus cannot.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by mr777kaplan: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2017
Lol[color=#990000][/color] cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by bangging(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2017
Harbdulrasaq:

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/01/buhari-cannot-be-forced-to-address.html
that makes him useless if he can't come out and clear the air like OBJ did in 1999...everytin bout apc is a scam...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by pressplay411(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2017
We fail to realise that some people have a full time job to torment Buhari and frustrate his adminstration.

What's the big deal in a 2 weeks' leave?
What's the point of the leave if he has to address any issue while he should be officially off duty?

But just to douse this embers, I think our sad media won't rest until Buhari releases an Instagram video posing next to the Queen holding a calendar displaying today's date.

Even then they won't be convinced so really why should he bother? He should just enjoy his leave.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by balanceofterror1(m): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2017
funlord:

grin

Message for the haters from PMB.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by dammieco(m): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2017
Vacation my foot

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by mr777kaplan: 9:05am On Jan 27, 2017
Lol
Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by dammieco(m): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2017
This old man called Buhari fought for years before he became the president. Why did he struggled for the position if he knows he's going to be going on leave?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 27, 2017
chai... Nigerians wishing their president death..

na wa oo.
In as much I don't like the way he is ruling , I don't want him to die yet.
Baba stay save
Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by MCEzeh: 9:07am On Jan 27, 2017
Given the state of the rumor of PMB's death, it's wise he addresses the led (Nigerians) rather than stay mute. We're not praying for his death but if that's the case why playing old games. Let him confirm himself or Nigerians will work on the existing rumor.
Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by klinsbar: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2017
I pity femi Adesina,does he really know his boss position in the country. we voted for him and we have the right to hear from him at any time. shut ur smelling mouth :PI pity femi Adesina,does he really know his boss position in the country. we voted for him and we have the right to hear from him at any time. shut ur smelling mouth

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by excellence1331: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2017
Love Machine:
Some folks don dey advertise his obituary already.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by signz: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2017
So a Father who is holidaying or doing medical checkup abroad does not owe his children a Video call/Skype ( Yes we're in 21st century )?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by Laveda(f): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2017
MisterGrace:

Why do you type in this manner?

Very bad right?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by Enemyofpeace: 9:11am On Jan 27, 2017
All I know be sey the 10 days vacation go soon end,I dey wait to see the new lie dem go blow us if him no come back

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by kan12(m): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2017
THE RUMOR ABOUT PRESIDENT BUHARI OF NIGERIA

A while ago there was a rumor that President Buhari of Nigeria died in the UK but many dismissed it as a mere rumor.

People of Nigeria, get ready for the worst because it is not a rumor but a reality.

Buhari was rushed out of Nigeria in the middle of the night two days before his official leave, and was flown in an air ambulance to the UK for a major surgery. The surgery required that he undergo an organ transplant but his body rejected the new organ due to his age. Though not dead but he is in a vegetable state right now

The doctors actually asked him to officially resign because they were not too sure of the success of the surgery but he refused and they went ahead with it. Sadly, Buhari did not survive the surgery and the outcome is being kept a top secret/

Fellow Nigerians, you are being deceived right now because there is a high powered meeting being carried out by Gen. Ibrahim Babangida and the Northern governors and they are planning now to remove the Vice President; as we speak.

Chief Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan are not part of this plot and that is where there will be trouble. There is a serious clash about to happen in Nigeria and it will be very bad. God has revealed this to me long before Gen. Buhari got into power that he was going to die during his reign.

Something is about to happen in Nigeria and please you people should not take this warning lightly. start buying food in the house because it will not be funny. Mysteriously too, I do not see the Vice president taking over power because there are strong forces against him already.

PLEASE BE WARNED

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by Enemyofpeace: 9:13am On Jan 27, 2017
klinsbar:
I pity femi Adesina,does he really know his boss position in the country. we voted for him and we have the right to hear from him at any time. shut ur smelling mouth :PI pity femi Adesina,does he really know his boss position in the country. we voted for him and we have the right to hear from him at any time. shut ur smelling mouth
so you follow vote the man?

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by chrisblack1234: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2017
President gave date wen he will return just like MMM, but not !MMM came but never succeeded.. Wish him luck

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by zest17(m): 9:14am On Jan 27, 2017
If perhaps he resurrect in d long run, we'll just simply say, R. I. P is Remain In Power... Case closed. Dead or alive, we want to see our Presido.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by excellence1331: 9:15am On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=excellence1331 post=53169529][/quote]
Are u serious? Lwkd.
Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by EmekaBlue(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2017
Ecowas come and protect nigeria vp

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by princefaculty(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2017
This whole thing about Bababubu's demise I feel is a rumour but one thing that tickles that feeling in me and baffles me as well, is the fact that Bababubu detest talking to our local journalists but will gather foreign journalists even when there is nothing to say other than blaming GEJ's government. But ironicallylly right now Bababubu don de UK for days now and e never talk to foreign media even when very important issue like the rumour about him life burkuh for ground, abi all the media pipo go for Donald Trump inauguration and never return to UK where Bababubu de... I just de think aloud cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2017
Rawbishness!...the nomad can go to hell!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by KissQ(f): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2017
idupaul:
This is already upstaging the Yaradua episode ...

very much

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by Adedoks(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2017
I don't even know what to believe again... Nigeria which way

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by ibadanfinest(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2017
Monday is just a few days away. All i know is that there is a very high tendency that he is critically ill. infact the man has been ill for long.
Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by jejemanito: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2017
Fyno:
The truth is Buhari is in Purgatory
God no want am
Satan no want am grin grin
grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by kingsamosy(m): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2017
Dagaya:
Why don't he just show his face and quench any rumor of supposed death. He is a president of a whole nation for God's sake. What kind of vacation is this? Abi him nor dey waka for the London ni?
Please how hard can it be to spot the president of Nigeria in London. How hard can it be.
Pls if you have contacts in the UK now would be the time to use it. Let them help us spot our presido.
This is now a game. First to spot the president

spotting will be pretty hard. dead men dey waka?
Re: Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency by donprinyo(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2017
Alive or dead, whats de difference?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State / Video Of Peter Obi At The NBA Conference / APGA Disqualifies Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.