Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. (2951 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Beaf: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2009
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Parohfrey(f): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2009
busy fu cking your Dad while your Mum films. We will send you the un edited video.
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Beaf: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2009

Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Beaf: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2009

Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Parohfrey(f): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2009
yeaaaaaa- Clap clap clap.
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Beaf: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2009

Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Parohfrey(f): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2009
wow- a female at birth, now a male at adulthood!
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Singular: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2009
Beaf you took time out to source those pictures, and edit them.
Is that how much this parohfrey has hurt you?

I dont find what these pictures have to do with
1. the topic
and
2. the politics section
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Beaf: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2009

Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by bibiking1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2009
And this thread is an entire waste of bandwidth! I like to know who this Frey character is really.
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Parohfrey(f): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2009
^^^^

Why? Because i dont share your pessimism about Nigeria?
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by bibiking1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2009
Oh dear, how wrong can you be. On the contrary, i love divergent views, however your misplaced bohemian tactics bothers me. It is either you are well ahead in knowledge of certain happenings in the polity or totally demented. Either way, i did still like to know cheesy
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Parohfrey(f): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2009
^^^Demented is the name of your attrocious mother.
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by bibiking1(m): 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2009
I am sorry if i came out with too much vituperation Miss Frey! Accept my apologies and endeavor to hitherto cease communication with me or individuals of my ilk. Au Revoir
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by citizenY(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2009
Beaf, Beaf, Beaf,

How may times I call u?

No killi me oH

See as ma boli and epa just dey choke me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by bilymuse: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2009
This is where l get very angry with RichyBlack, does he need to be told before deleting this thread. May be its time we need another moderator
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by preselect(m): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2009
ebelebe igba grin

Enugu Guber: Jim Nwobodo, Ken Nnamani Dump Chime / FG Suspends Importation Of Private Jets / Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason.