Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. (2941 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Parohfrey(f): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2009
This is appaling. Can you imagine what this country is turning to? Full gist is on the saharareporters main page.
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by asha80(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2009
You are a confirmed idiot9
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by pcicero(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2009
@Poster
I'm sure you have enough money to defend yourself from the libelous suit starring you in the face? It is not enough to keep posting nonsense on nairaland because it is uncensored. I have often wondered why you have not been banned already.
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by snowdrops(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2009
Are you reality oriented poster.
You keep making appaling comments.
We only just corrected you on one in the Travel section and now this.
You catch swine flu?
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by OAM4J: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2009
@poster
Go & take your medications or consult your doctors immediately, because your madness is already obvious.
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Parohfrey(f): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2009
asha 80:

You are a confirmed idiot9

Your mother and father.
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Parohfrey(f): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2009
snowdrops:

Are you reality oriented poster.
You keep making appaling comments.
We only just corrected you on one in the Travel section and now this.
You catch swine flu?

Your entire lineage.
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Parohfrey(f): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2009
OAM4J:

@poster
Go & take your medications or consult your doctors immediately, because your madness is already obvious.

Look at your ugly face and swear to you father and mother how come they didnt fast and pray before fu cking each other to produce you.
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by candylips(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2009
why don't you post the link to the story
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by SeanT21(f): 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2009
candylips:

why don't you

post the link to the story

There's no story!!
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2009
Stupid
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Parohfrey(f): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2009
^^^^Arguements are to be avoided,they are always vulgar & often not convincing.
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by donjon: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2009
Paroh_frey, whatz the matter?
Please take it easy.
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by donjon: 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2009
Btw, whatz ur connection to yar adua? To provoke this anger.
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by tunku(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2009
I wish someone would kill you, you stupid woman.
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Fhemmmy: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2009
do u have anything to support that claim?
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2009
moderator pls this thread should be closed. i think somebody is losing it here. angry
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by blackspade(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2009
So I see this deranged idiot is not only causing trouble in the travel forum. . .
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by chosen04(f): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2009
Paroh_frey:

This is appaling. Can you imagine what this country is turning to? Full gist is on the saharareporters main page.

This [b]appalfu[/b]l idiot cant be a female.
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2009
chosen04:

This [b]appalfu[/b]l idiot cant be a female.

Any reason why you think so
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by donjon: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2009
Maybe a transgendered? Definately not a male. grin
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Igwe9(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin
i think her anger is based on the constant death publications coming from saharah report
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by preselect(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2009
ebelebe igba grin
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by CyberG: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2009
Paroh_frey:

FUCKTARDIC BASTARD. . .LOW-LIFE SCUMBAG. . .HAHAHA. . .YOUR NEMESIS IS HERE TO BEAT YOU DOWN IN THIS WAR OF ATTRITION FOR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND WILL SHOW YOU NO MERCY LIKE YARAWICKED SHOWED NO MERCY! YOU, THIS WORN PUSS.Y GOAT IS STUCK IN AJEGUNLE AND CLAIMS TO BE IN NY? HAHAHAHA, BIG FUC.KING LovePeddler-COCK SUCKER WHO DASH YOUR FAT ASS MONKEY BANANA HEHEHE. . .NOT ANYONE IN YOUR GENERATION CAN STEP UP TO THE DEPARTURE COUNTER OF ANY AIRPORT IN NIGERIA TALK LESS OF DEPARTURE AREA, YET YOUR PATHETIC DISEASED SOUL IN NY?? DEATH VISITS YOU THIS MOMENT OLORIBURUKU OMO ADANU LASAN, IKEJI AJA! MA BA TI E JE PATAPATA. . .IRAN DE IRAN E O NI GBERI AT ALL. . .BECAUSE OF YOUR INDISCRETION TO HAVE WOKEN UP A CURSE ON REMISSION IN YOUR LINEAGE!

SR IS IN NY. . .HAHAHA. . .THEY ARE NOT HIDING LIKE YOU! YARASTUPID HAS A VISA TO TRAVEL TO NY OR SEND HIS GHOST TO ARREST THEM! YOU ARE OF NO USE EVEN WHILE LIVING SO IN DEATH, YOU ARE WORSE THAN A DEAD DOG. BUT TELL HIM WHEN YOU BOTH MEET IN HELL. . .TO VISIT NY. . .SR IS ON GROUND! HOWEVER THE "PIKSUR" OF THIS SERPENT FUC.KING-JOKER DOES NOT APPEAR THAT HE CAN EVEN SWAT A FLY ON HIS MOUTH AS HIS ORGANS FAIL AS A PUNISHMENT FOR THE LIES HE MANUFACTURED FOR HIMSELF! AS THEY SAY, A PICTURE DOES NOT LIE. . .BUT YOU AR BLIND ANYWAYS SO THIS IS FOR SANE PEOPLE WHO CAN OBJECTIVELY SEE THAT EVIL HAS WASTED THIS MAN'S BODY! WHAAAO. . .SO THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT SHED WITHIN 3 YEARS IS SO POWERFUL THAT NOT ALL THE DOCTORS IN GERMANY, SA OR IN THE WORLD CAN TREAT THIS MAN??
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by MrCrackles(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2009
Paroh_frey:

Internet nuisance. . .
Go back to the basics "Mr Diasporic" or flush yourself into extinction
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:27am On Dec 01, 2009
Jeez! So many peeps with single digit IQ's on Nairaland.
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Beaf: 10:12am On Dec 01, 2009
pcicero:

@Poster
I'm sure you have enough money to defend yourself from the libelous suit starring you in the face? It is not enough to keep posting nonsense on nairaland because it is uncensored. I have often wondered why you have not been banned already.

The mad fool has already been banned. parrot = walakolobo.

Paroh_frey is just a demented lowlife scratched out of the gutter that goes around making death threats and talking like a fool.
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by wiseguy(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2009
@poster

I really wonder what is ur connection to the yaradulls.
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Parohfrey(f): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2009
Beaf:

Paroh_frey is just a demented lowlife scratched out of the gutter that goes around making death threats and talking like a fool.

Because your mother and father fu cked each other without praying for a good child, thats why you came out like a castrated donkey and one overbloated pig, go and speak to your parents not me.
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by walakolobo: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2009
Beaf:

Walakolobo is here, noone can ban me.
Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by Beaf: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2009
Paroh_frey:

Because your mother and father fu cked each other without praying for a good child, thats why you came out like a castrated donkey and one overbloated pig, go and speak to your parents not me.

Re: Sahara Reporters' Sends Hitman To Kill Yar Adua. by dean2725: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2009
@poster
And what is this suppose to mean??. Just curious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria, My Dream Country / Lagos Cancels Restriction Of Movement During Saturday’s Environmental Sanitation / Nigeria's 'Wealth' Is Over-rated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.