Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair (79379 Views)

Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) / Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) / Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by JoyTracy(f): 12:24am On Jan 27, 2017
My own unilag? Cum who the hell is she?
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by Zdoh(m): 12:40am On Jan 27, 2017
Wannabe!!!
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by samazagudu(m): 12:53am On Jan 27, 2017
omo.. see waHala undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by Revolva(m): 1:26am On Jan 27, 2017
hahah girls and hair styles hahah
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:30am On Jan 27, 2017
Hair of a dead goat she jus deh use deh claim grin
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by Dolemite(f): 2:22am On Jan 27, 2017
I love it

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by blessedqueen(f): 2:28am On Jan 27, 2017
I saw d chick too and I was like wot d heck is dis? I no too look so she wnt start feeling important
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by lepasharon(f): 2:49am On Jan 27, 2017
blessedqueen:
I saw d chick too and I was like wot d heck is dis? I no too look so she wnt start feeling important

Lol
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by lepasharon(f): 2:49am On Jan 27, 2017
Dolemite:
I love it

Really?
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by jejemanito: 3:35am On Jan 27, 2017
mhizAnnie:
Many are mad but few are roaming.
She's actually roaming grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by Onechoice(m): 3:36am On Jan 27, 2017
tongue tongue
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by opribo(m): 4:40am On Jan 27, 2017
Na so, how many study days did it take to complete this one hair style.
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by Ishilove: 5:21am On Jan 27, 2017
Let her go ask Ara the musician what happened to her hairline during her (Ara's) days of knee length braids.
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by Wikinaija(m): 5:26am On Jan 27, 2017
check out my tech blog http://www.wikinaija.net
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by Shakeeraw(f): 6:01am On Jan 27, 2017
madness...we 've seen u anyway
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by galadima77(m): 6:27am On Jan 27, 2017
Dolemite:
I love it

Most reasonable comment so far! All been criticising like they're better off.
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by Redhot111(m): 6:29am On Jan 27, 2017
Dyt:
How did they make that?
I mean how did they stretch to plait it
Put in hot water
I really do wanna know
So they will hv to put a lady's in hot water? Is dat a way of cooking it. Thank God I'm a male folk.
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by OliveCynosure(f): 6:32am On Jan 27, 2017
Lavenda26:
If I was there I would have stepped on one string of the braid.

lmao
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by thunderbabs: 6:33am On Jan 27, 2017
Am....bodeeeee....
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by Kemimarch16(f): 6:39am On Jan 27, 2017
she won do keep unilag clean
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 27, 2017
Waste....of time checking this thread,*leaves*
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by handofGod1(m): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2017
Lavenda26:
bad guy
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by kayo80(m): 7:46am On Jan 27, 2017
Donald3d:
Just Imagine she is walking by the road side , breeze blows and her hair hook for fast speeding danfo grin grin grin grin

Or she comes down from BRT bus, and part of her hair gets hooked in the automatic door...and then the bus starts moving.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 27, 2017
kayo80:

Or she comes down from BRT bus, and part of her hair gets hooked in the automatic door...and then the bus starts moving.
SAVAGE
grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by phkka1(m): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2017
She must be granddaughter of Lai Mohammed. Up Buhari.
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 27, 2017
EastGold:
Buhari : If we increase the price of weavon now dem go talk

Osinbajo : dem never see anything

e don already increase.
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by justmenoni: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2017
Me too

Lavenda26:
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by creepsyme(f): 8:26am On Jan 27, 2017
EdificationBoss:
Twitter user, Eric Okafor posted a photo of a lady rocking and sweeping the floor of Unilag with her braids. Too much? Read Nigerians take on it.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/01/photos-unilag-babe-throws-twitter-into.html

cc lalasticlala
mammy water.
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 27, 2017
Dyt:
How did they make that? I mean how did they stretch to plait it Put in hot water I really do wanna know
Its not that hard.
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by Darlingmua(f): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2017
Lavenda26:
Lol trouble maker grin
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by hisMrs(f): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2017
EastGold:
Buhari : If we increase the price of weavon now dem go talk

Osinbajo : dem never see anything

With the great increase in the price of attachment am wondering how she could afford so many attachments to braid this hair abi its the money she ought to use for clothes she used to make the hair ni?I even want to know how much she was charged by the stylist that made this hair, how long did it take to make this hair biko? Is there no code of conduct bureau at Unilag? I regard this as stupidity and a complete waste of resources. for God's sake is she trying to kill herself abi na oversabi wan kill her.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair by eboiga(f): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2017
She ain't even a Behind girl! Local breed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim / This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) / Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.