Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

A Biafran Vs Hausa And Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Biafran Vs Hausa And Yoruba (452 Views)

Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Biafran Vs Hausa And Yoruba by frankdoz: 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
The real gist....... *Oya, make I make u laugh small. A Biafran, a Yoruba man and Hausa man boarded a plane. As the plane was flying over the sea satan came out and said to them: "I want you to drop something into the sea, if i find it you die,but if i don't,you live". Yoruba man quickly plucked a button from his shirt and threw it into the sea, satan dived into the sea and came up with the button. ''see!'' he said and killed the Yoruba man. The Hausa man threw a pin into the sea, satan dived and came out with the pin. ''See!'' he said and killed the Hausa man. The Biafrian brought out a pure water sachet, opened it and poured the content into the sea holding back the sachet. He said to Satan, ''Oya begin find water inside water...Idiot''...Proud 2 b a Biafran jare...Even the devil dey bow 4 us. up Biafra! down zoo!, down zoo! up Biafra! 8 hrs · RADIO BIAFRA LONDON More 534 View previous comments… Onyeugbo Bright Chukwuyem Biafra my home Like · Reply · Report · 15 minutes ago Muhammad Nura Lamido NIGERIA NIGERIA NIGERIA NIGERIA Like · Reply · Report · 14 minutes ago Chetachi Paschal Only ZOO people dey carry last. Up BIAFRAN Like · Reply · Report · 14 minutes ago Ogungbesan Seun Oriyomi ur medicine it done finishe.ur fever it done come back Like · Reply · Report · 12 minutes ago Royal Prince Bro. U are too much UP BIAFRA Like · Reply · Report · 11 minutes ago Uduma Agbai Okwara we are grate people Like · Reply · Report · 4 minutes ago Chris Ohizu há há há há há Mumu zogeria na só una go finish for biafra hand Like · Reply · Report · 4 minutes ago Johnkennedy Anazodo Correct Like · Reply · Report · 3 minutes ago Bamigboye Elisha Tunde Abiodun Zoooooo Like · Reply · Report · 2 minutes ago Gift Uche hail to biafra

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants President Buhari Dead, By Dele Momodu / Terrorism / Ekiti Youths Dismiss Assembly's Fraud Charge Against Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.