Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Ways To Spot A Fake Infinix Note 3 Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ways To Spot A Fake Infinix Note 3 Smartphone (1864 Views)

Top 3 Smartphone Brands Making Waves In 2019 / How To Spot Fake Infinix Phones / I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Spot A Fake Infinix Note 3 Smartphone by Wikinaija(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Infinix Note 3
Ways To Spot A Fake Infinix Note 3 Smartphone, Considering the fact that they're a lot of fake phones now in the market I think you should really read this. I almost bought a fake Infinix Note 2 in December but I was careful enough to scrutinize the phone properly before I found out it was fake.
If you're planning to buy an Infinix Note 3 then don't be a victim, if it is not the original it cannot be like the original.

1. The sensor positioning of the fake NOTE 3 is different from the original.
2. Lack of SD card port in the fake NOTE 3.
3. Charging port positioning of the fake NOTE 3 is at the top.

Source https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/01/ways-spot-fake-infinix-note-3-smartphone/

1 Share

Re: Ways To Spot A Fake Infinix Note 3 Smartphone by Rapmaestro(m): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
What if d fake has all these placed in d rii places?
Re: Ways To Spot A Fake Infinix Note 3 Smartphone by Friedyokes: 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
Rapmaestro:
then it is "the real"

1 Like

Re: Ways To Spot A Fake Infinix Note 3 Smartphone by oscillation55(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2017
Run cpuz to confirm the phone. Always buy from reliable dealer that offers manufacturers warranty
Rapmaestro:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hot 4 X556 Stock Recovery / What Is The Best Phone That #45000 Can By Now / Damnnn!!! The Tecno Phantom 8 Is Amazing!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.