Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

What I Noticed About Presidents From North-western Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Noticed About Presidents From North-western Nigeria (3537 Views)

Western Nigeria Governors To Bid For Murtala Muhammed Airport Concession / There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Noticed About Presidents From North-western Nigeria by sweerychick(f): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
NaMeAboki:

But it is only a prayer for God to preserve him in office beyond 2023; thought you already said you don't wish dead; so why the hesitation - why therefore can't you join me and say Amen to this prayer?

BTW, is that really you in your profile DP?
my dear we propose and God dispose. We can't tell God what to do, only him knows what's best for us. So if it's God's will for PMB to stay beyond 2019 so be it I can't question him. So saying amen or not makes no difference cos God has chartered the course for this country kiss.

And as for your question about my profile pics. Yes that's me. Don't fall in love with it wink
Re: What I Noticed About Presidents From North-western Nigeria by NaMeAboki: 7:21am On Jan 28, 2017
sweerychick:
my dear we propose and God dispose. We can't tell God what to do, only him knows what's best for us. So if it's God's will for PMB to stay beyond 2019 so be it I can't question him. So saying amen or not makes no difference cos God has chartered the course for this country kiss.

And as for your question about my profile pics. Yes that's me. Don't fall in love with it wink

So if everything has been decided and set by destiny; then why bother with prayers; why do you think God still asks us to pray?

As for the DP, cute face but don't raise your hopes too soon; besides most internet profile photos are often likely to be fake anyway.
Re: What I Noticed About Presidents From North-western Nigeria by sweerychick(f): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2017
NaMeAboki:

So if everything has been decided and set by destiny; then why bother with prayers; why do you think God still asks us to pray?

As for the DP, cute face but don't raise your hopes too soon; besides most internet profile photos are often likely to be fake anyway.
smiley
Re: What I Noticed About Presidents From North-western Nigeria by NaMeAboki: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
sweerychick:
smiley

LOL, won't let you off the hook so easily - not even after the smile and kisses. wink

Well since God has answered the 1st part of my prayer and we now know that Buhari is hale and hearty; I need you to say Amen to the 2nd part of my prayer - which is for him to successfully continue in office till 2023.
Re: What I Noticed About Presidents From North-western Nigeria by sweerychick(f): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hmm, I hope a repeat of 2009 won't happen again

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Atiku Shared In Sokoto-photos / Buhari Leading 3 Out Of 6 Local Government In Abuja / Fulani (hausa Now Conquered), Yoruba Must Learn From Yugoslavia Disintegration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.