Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Pls Advise Me, I Don't Wan't To Make A Mistake That Would Affect My Career. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Advise Me, I Don't Wan't To Make A Mistake That Would Affect My Career. (528 Views)

He Graduated 11 Years Ago With 2:2 And Just Discovered That It's A Mistake / 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate / Can Cramming Affect One's Performance After School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise Me, I Don't Wan't To Make A Mistake That Would Affect My Career. by hephkay: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2009
Am a young man of of 22. Av been working in gov't parastatal for the past 2 years after my OND as a casual staff. bt just of recent my appointment had been confirmed as a full staff starting from level 5 with the salary up to #30,000.Now the problem is av just been admitted into university of ibadan Guidance and counseling in faculty of edu. My fellow nairalander should i quit the job and go for the admission or neglect the admission and start running a university part time program to save d job. pls am confused.
Re: Pls Advise Me, I Don't Wan't To Make A Mistake That Would Affect My Career. by Singular: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2009
i suggest part time study. if u leave ur job there is no promise of another one waiting for you when you finish school.
Jah bless my broda
Re: Pls Advise Me, I Don't Wan't To Make A Mistake That Would Affect My Career. by oluwatobiloba1: 4:12am On Dec 01, 2009
Guy i will never subscribe to the ideal of abandoning your job @ present cos there is no gurante dat u will get another one even after ur so called university degre.so 4get about such insidious act and book 4 part time study.cheers
Re: Pls Advise Me, I Don't Wan't To Make A Mistake That Would Affect My Career. by Janet101(f): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2009
Get a part -time form
Re: Pls Advise Me, I Don't Wan't To Make A Mistake That Would Affect My Career. by justwise(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2009
Part time and keep ur job. My friend finished his masters here and went back to 9ja for job, no good news so far. So keep what u a have.

(1) (Reply)

Our Youths Must Go To School / Unibuja Prospectus Only (diploma & Remedial)only. / Important Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.