Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,296 members, 7,860,727 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Hurray! It's My Day, Wish Me Joy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hurray! It's My Day, Wish Me Joy. (378 Views)

Best Father's Day Wish Video Btwn Singer Flavour & His Adopted Blind Son, Semah / Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador / Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurray! It's My Day, Wish Me Joy. by babatee126(m): 4:08am On Jan 27, 2017
Special thanks to almighty God for the opportunity I was given by him. Today's mark another meaningful day's in my life.
Let all nairalanders join me in thanking GOD.
In the early 90s That was the beginning Mama had me She was definitely smiling Finally a boy She was very very happy She prayed for those with the love of her life eh She called me grace She called me blessing She looked into my eyes Called me love of her life I wish i could go back and feel what she felt But she goes on her knees And tell God what she felt eh Joy nothing but joy
Re: Hurray! It's My Day, Wish Me Joy. by femolacqua(m): 6:20am On Jan 27, 2017
Hbd bro

1 Like

Re: Hurray! It's My Day, Wish Me Joy. by babatee126(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2017
THANKS 4 D WISHES

(1) (Reply)

Joseph O OLADUGBA J-world Boss Receives A New MANDATE From God / How My Mother Stopped Me From Committing Suicide – Mr. Ibu / Even Clerics Get Gifts From Politicians, LEAVE 2FACE ALONE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.