Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari (3313 Views)

Senators Call For President Buhari’s Impeachment Over $496m Tucano Aircraft / Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session / Youths Hold Thanksgiving Rally For President Buhari In Daura, Kastina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by justice2016: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2017
die because he has killed many people since in power ipob shia etc those he killed are seeking vengence . buhari is wicked . abacha was better bcause it was military era

1 Like

Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by obinna58(m): 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Plenty has died because of his presidency

I wish him a successful death

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by Solange06: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
I wish he will take us back to May 2015 and the resign. I just wish we can undo all the suffering this man has caused. Hiissssssss. We made a very big mistake voting him in.

1 Like

Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by Daniel058(m): 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
funlord:

I wish for him to:

1: behead mazi kanu the bleached bonobo monkey!

2: decapitate the child raping orangutan called zakaazky!

3: Lock up the crack dealing senathief buruji kashamu for 20 years with hard labour!

WA, ZO, BIA...... wink
taa! Long live Maazi Nnamdi kanu ✌️ in biafra we believe
Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by Eledan: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
I wish him good health and wisdom from God to enable him pilot the affairs of Nigeria with fairness, equity and justice.
Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by rallymento(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
This is a very though one....

Although I want him to die and never to come back but having checked all these, it is important to know that his is still a father to so many people and a husband to a woman.

Mr President whatever the case maybe, I am not wishing you death. I rather pray for a quick recovery not because you are good or different from every other Nigerian politician, But because you have a wife, children and grand children that needs you around.

Having said this, for peace to reign in this country, please Sir! Kindly take your incompetent self out from Aso Rock... The Pain,Agony,Stress and Madness you've brought on us is unbearable... We can't allow you to comeback and malign use anymore...

For the love of the Nation Sir! please RESIGN!!!

1 Like

Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by maslong(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Daniel058:
Click like for QUICK RECOVERY! and

SHARE FOR DEATH

Let's know how much our president is loved

grin

I just want to quote you so that you will not manipulate the results.

TO ME: he should go to hell straight from London.

1 Like

Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by mkasum(m): 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
I wish him whatever he wishes Nigerians
Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by Bunchersstab(m): 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Daniel058:
lol , what if he claim not yet ready to return and to rule from London grin
You can't reside in London and rule Nigeria from there na.

Na only God dey heaven dey control the universe
Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by princeemmma(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
Annie939:
Buhari is a failure
this is why people fail keep writing weac, neco, and sort of exam without making it, just common word, what do you wish for him?
Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by princeemmma(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
rallymento:
This is a very though one....

Although I want him to die and never to come back but having checked all these, it is important to know that his is still a father to so many people and a husband to a woman.

Mr President whatever the case maybe, I am not wishing you death. I rather pray for a quick recovery not because you are good or different from every other Nigerian politician, But because you have a wife, children and grand children that needs you around.

Having said this, for peace to reign in this country, please Sir! Kindly take your incompetent self out from Aso Rock... The Pain,Agony,Stress and Madness you've brought on us is unbearable... We can't allow you to comeback and malign use anymore...

For the love of the Nation Sir! please RESIGN!!!

and you think this comes at the bottom of your heart??

Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by princeemmma(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Eledan:
I wish him good health and wisdom from God to enable him pilot the affairs of Nigeria with fairness, equity and justice.
you must be attending Deeper Life Church

Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by princeemmma(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
Horus:
"Be careful what you wish for others"
u must be attending Deeper Life Church??
Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by princeemmma(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Joyintwos:
That he should not die, but complete his tenure because his death may cause damages (most especially to lives).
are u sure you are saying this from the bottom of your heart

Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by Cornerstone2020(m): 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
I wish him what he wished ipob,shites, southern kaduna, agatu people and the effect of his policies on every other Nigerian.
Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by ThisYourTatafo: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
THOSE WHO WISH HIM DEATH MAY U EXPIRE BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK...
Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by Daniel058(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
maslong:

I just want to quote you so that you will not manipulate the results.
TO ME: he should go to hell straight from London.
lol
Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by Annie939(f): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
princeemmma:
this is why people fail keep writing weac, neco, and sort of exam without making it, just common word, what do you wish for him?
i wish him life
Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by Nempi(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
The only thing I wish him is DEATH! Painful,excrutiating,slow DEATH! That's all!

3 Likes

Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by Joyintwos(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
princeemmma:
are u sure you are saying this from the bottom of your heart
I stated the reason for the wish now.
Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by abnsugbe: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Daniel058:
lol , what if he claim not yet ready to return and to rule from London grin

hahahahahahahahahah..e go sweet die...He will break Record naaa cos nO PResido has rulled from another country...
Na for twitter we go dey receive orders
Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by abnsugbe: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
greatwhite:
I wish him full length of his days. I wish he could just resign and take good care of his health. From the look of things the presidency is more important to him than his life.

he has vowed to deal with 5% people naaa
Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by Daniel058(m): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
abnsugbe:

hahahahahahahahahah..e go sweet die...He will break Record naaa cos nO PResido has rulled from another country...
Na for twitter we go dey receive orders
lolz
Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
Honestly painful DEATH

1 Like

Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by kkash: 12:47am On Jan 28, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
I wish he will revive a little bit and summon the press and tender apologies to those he have oppressed, order the release of Dasuki, KANU and others, give serious warnings to the Armed Forces, police and DSS concerning their hostilities to Shiites and IPOB, ask Nigerians for forgiveness, tell his subordinates to follow due processes in dealing with situations.

And finally ask Allah for forgiveness before Resting in Peace.

They would need to set up apology committee, sign and approve apology budget, and wasting more time... grin grin grin, he should just resign... He s forgiven, let him just go
Re: Be Honest, What's Your Wish For President Buhari by maslong(m): 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout PUNCH Newspaper Front Page Today 30/09/2017 - Pic / VAIDS: Beware Of Fake Tax Officials, Adeosun Warns. / Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.