Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. (24001 Views)

Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by amnwa(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
Crazytrump:
You have to be speechless because you got nothing upstairs...End of Discussion!
In pain am o grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Justbeingreal(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
I'm a participant n I was merged this morning
tommysparks:
Why is it that it is only guiders that are able to request and be matched, all the screen shots uploaded here are requests made by guiders. I have not seen an individual participant who made a request and was matched. I want to see proof from an ordinary participant.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by cyberguy72(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
Crazytrump:
It's not about getting matched,its about getting PAID!
I was matched last week and i have been paid.So what re u talking about?

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by fergieboy: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mmm is dead embarassed
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by gameboyo: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
I PHed 200k and they've merged me. Should I pay? undecided

Don't pay. Don't try it. Ignore those encouraging u to ph, if there were u, they won't pH. A word is enough for the wise

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by smashad(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
sonofspada:
Mine keeps saying daily limit exceeded and Iv not opened my account since 10th of January... Please how do I go about it?

Thanks
depends on how much u r ghing..jst gh little like 10 or 15
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by austin5k: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v00ag30VTNE lol... watch dis very funny comedy can't laf alone
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by amnwa(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
gameboyo:

Don't pay. Don't try it. Ignore those encouraging u to ph, if there were u, they won't pH. A word is enough for the wise

Common sense is truly not common..
You won't pH. You won't allow those who pH to pay..
Enemy of progress
Thunder fire you

18 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by cyberguy72(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Latest info from a Guider close me as regards this Matching thing is that preference would be given to persons that ph no matter the amount than to persons that didnt PH at all.U can even PH 5K.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by sleeky8(m): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
AdeniyiA:
Will this get to d front page?
This is the million dollar question. Nairaland is anti mmm hence they won't push this to front page. I spit on the mods

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by classicyung(m): 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
fergieboy:
Mmm is dead embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by jd1986(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
fergieboy:
Mmm is dead embarassed
undecided

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by jbcul4ril(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Was matched too but with daily limit. We are good to go
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by gameboyo: 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
amnwa:

Enemy of progress
Thunder fire you

At 22,all u do is abuse ur elders. It shows ur background and upbringing. God help u. Can't exchanged words with u.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by amnwa(m): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
gameboyo:

At 22,all u do is abuse ur elders. It shows ur background and upbringing. God help u. Can't exchanged words with u.
An elder that behaves like a cow.. Needs to be treated as a cow..
Bleep off

14 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Viking007(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
jbcul4ril:
Was matched too but with daily limit. We are good to go
Same here & I just got paid(one payment).

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Stanley187(m): 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
amnwa:
In pain am o grin grin grin

Ahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Stanley187(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
amnwa:

Enemy of progress
Thunder fire you

Better Hurricane thunder grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Stanley187(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
gameboyo:

E pain am die

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Stanley187(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
amnwa:

An elder that behaves like a cow.. Needs to be treated as a cow..
Bleep off

Bros I need to rent ur harshness, u too mosh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Justbeingreal(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Okay I'm a participant at one point I said the system is bleeped up, guess what I take all that back cz I just got paid today, play play play play mmm is still on mehn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by amnwa(m): 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Stanley187:

Bros I need to rent ur harshness, u too mosh grin grin
Hahaha my brother..
Na jus 1k per week o
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by samuel051: 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
my gf is yet to be paid over 100k in 3 accounts yet the 4 i opened with 150k,100k,70k and 25k b4 d freezing have been matched to pH,when d people called me,i just told them i aint paying,imagine on one of her account with 75k,dey only GH 2k and 12k making it 14k out of 75k not to talk of the other two account that keep displaying error each time we try to gh. if i should pay out over 350k to people,who will pay me and with this amount they are paying out,how long will i recover all d money. i am just applying common sense o,will invest again when it bounce back fully,mean time i will try to help her recover d ones still trapped there.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Stanley187(m): 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
amnwa:
Hahaha my brother..
Na jus 1k per week o

I fit afford am sir, hahahahahah
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
samuel051:
my gf is yet to be paid over 100k in 3 accounts yet the 4 i opened with 150k,100k,70k and 25k b4 d freezing have been matched to pH,when d people called me,i just told them i aint paying,imagine on one of her account with 75k,dey only GH 2k and 12k making it 14k out of 75k not to talk of the other two account that keep displaying error each time we try to gh. if i should pay out over 350k to people,who will pay me and with this amount they are paying out,how long will i recover all d money. i am just applying common sense o,will invest again when it bounce back fully,mean time i will try to help her recover d ones still trapped there.

sorry but how do you intend to help her recover the ones stil trapped there ?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by amnwa(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
Stanley187:

I fit afford am sir, hahahahahah
Haha grin cheesy na pay before service o. Mai I send u my details
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by samuel051: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
codedruns2:

sorry but how do you intend to help her recover the ones stil trapped there ?
i heard from two source,one of whom is a guider that i should always login at midnight to GH because they have the number of daily GH,when d number is exceeded,you will be getting the error message if u keep trying to GH,although he promised to help me write a letter to whom I don't know in the system to quickly match the accounts for payments,not that i believed him though,i just keep my fingers crossed and still hope to be getting it little by little. at least half bread is better dan pufpuf.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Psychologist90(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Why can't you enjoy the money you have already? If you really want to provide help you can simply go to motherless babies' homes and give them your money. I'm not a supporter of MMM since its inception in Nigeria.
Benoxvals:
I still cannot GH even after I Phed 50k last two weeks and I've paid the two people I was matched with..MMM is no longer what is used to be.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by Psychologist90(m): 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm!! I hope you recovered them ooo. Imagine providing help to me without expecting anything from me, that's the greatest help you can ever offer. God will bless you abundantly.
samuel051:

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by samuel051: 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
Psychologist90:
Hmmm!! I hope you recovered them ooo. Imagine providing help to me without expecting anything from me, that's the greatest help you can ever offer. God will bless you abundantly.
wat to do na,i have told her to be patient and be collecting it little by little,even if dey GH only 1k out of d one of 50k,as soon we recover am finish,na bye bye o,though i warned her to stay away from it and she did for months, she later joined without my knowledge and collected payment once,it was same money she reinvested and convinced me to open,i was lucky i wasn't matched b4 d freezing. only today 5 people called me not to talk of text messages to pay them, i just off my phone after telling them i am not paying and they are still calling.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. by amnwa(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
samuel051:
wat to do na,i have told her to be patient and be collecting it little by little,even if dey GH only 1k out of d one of 50k,as soon we recover am finish,na bye bye o,though i warned her to stay away from it and she did for months, she later joined without my knowledge and collected payment once,it was same money she reinvested and convinced me to open,i was lucky i wasn't matched b4 d freezing. only today 5 people called me not to talk of text messages to pay them, i just off my phone after telling them i am not paying and they are still calling.

My brother I understand your situation.
That your applying common sense..
But there is a I can't make payment button in your dashboard. Kindly use it and stop wasting peoples time .. Thank you..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years / I Got Arrested When Policemen Saw Bitcoin Trading On My Phone / The Much Needed Prepaid Electricity Meters Now Sell For N60,000- Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.